Painful sex after c-section?

:exclamation:TMI​:exclamation:

C section Mamas tell me if this has happened to you, please. I feel so alone.

I had my son 9 months ago and I’m basically sexless. Yes I pleasure my Husband with no problem. But when he wants me to feel amazing, it HURTS! SEX HURTS, FINGERING HURTS AND ORAL HURTS. Of course he stops as soon as I say “Ow!!” And asks me if I’m okay and then i just say “jack off on top of me. I’m okay.” Which he sees I’m not. He finished and asks me if I’m alright and can see I’m on the verge of tears and says “I’m sorry.”
It’s not his fault.
I swear the Surgeon fucked up my nerves or something. It’s so depressing. For me, for him. I want my sex life back. :disappointed:

21 Likes

C section has nothing to do with vagina lol so you need to see your OB. You could have an infection.

Yes. This happened to me the first time around. It took over a year to get better. :expressionless: The second time around, about 3-4 months. But you should really ask your OB about it just in case it’s something else entirely.
The first delivery was an emergency cesarean which is the WORST kind of delivery to recover from. The second was scheduled cesarean.

This DOES happen with a cesarean!! All of those nerves are connected to each other, and when you get your abdomen and uterus CUT OPEN, nerves get damaged, and it takes a LOOONG ASS time to heal fully. So all of you people saying it’s not because of that because it has nothing to do with your vagina need to do some research because that’s 1000% wrong.

It took me months to be able to have sex again my son is 1 and I still have some hurting

1 Like

I’ve had 4 csections never had this plus having one would not mess with your nether region

2 Likes

Go back to your ob, gyn Dr. Something’s not right, and you need to find out why. Good luck!

1 Like

I’ve had 2 csections and had no issues like that at all. You should definitely see your obgyn

1 Like

Two 19mos be apart did Great

Csections dont mess with lady bits…call your OB

2 Likes

I agree with everyone saying to talk to your doctor. It could just be nerve damage, which can take a while to heal but you want to make sure something more isn’t going on.

1 Like

Go to your doctor! Your lady bits shouldn’t have been messed with if you had a c section. I’m sorry hun :confused:

1 Like

Find a Physical therapist that specializes in pelvic floor

2 Likes

I had a C-section and had sex 2 weeks after with no issue. That doesn’t sound normal I would see your gyno

3 Likes

This doesn’t sound normal at all . I’ve had two c sections. You should see your Gyno.

1 Like

You should talk with your doctor. Sometimes our bodies heal different. Better safe than sorry and check to be sure it is not a complication.

I’ve had 3 c sections. While the first time after each was mildly uncomfortable for the first few minutes, it ended quickly and I was able to enjoy it. Painful isn’t normal, and I’d definitely talk to my doctor about it.

1 Like

A c section wouldn’t cause though issues and it definitely wouldn’t cause oral to hurt

2 Likes

Not normal. I had 2 c sections and sex never hurt.

1 Like

Have you asked an actual doctor?

1 Like

Id say try to touch yourself alone and get to know your body. figure where the matter is exactly it might help your doc tu fix it up

Please go to your gynecologist immediately this is not normal

1 Like

You could possibly have a prolapse go to your doctor.
It’s not normal. Don’t be fobbed off.

1 Like

Yes with my first son this happen to me!

1 Like

I had a vaginal birth but it took me about a year for sex to not hurt.
Go get it checked out but if they say it’s just because you’re healing wait a little while before you really worry.

1 Like

The first few times my husband and I tried having sex after I had my c-section it did hurt. But it doesnt hurt anymore, you should probably go get it checked out. And I’m only numb around my scar, I cant feel anything on that part of my body.

1 Like

I didn’t have a c-section but I have had this happen. Talk with your family doctor and/or your OB/GYN. Hopefully you find answers.

1 Like

I had c-section not that bad had flu so I would have couching spells that hurt felt like my stitches were being ripped out

I never had a c section, but I can relate I had have a complete hysterectomy cause of endometriosis… it’s very painful with and without intercourse…best wishes for you …

1 Like

I had two csections it was a little sore the first time after the last but oral and fingering shouldn’t hurt. I would see a doc

A c-section has nothing to do with your sex drive or vaginal pain…