Plenty of fish drama

Checkin his lying cheating ass

You donā€™t. You caught him outā€¦ bye

Well Iā€™d start off with packing my shitā€¦ then after that Iā€™d more than likely burn all their shit in a huge pile on my front lawnā€¦. Then after i started said fire Iā€™d invite all the neighbors over to roast complimentary marshmallows on my sleezebag exes firey shitā€¦

Boredom and curiosity :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

Then call him out on his lies and then leave :v::v:

If you like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain, if your not into yoga? am I the only one that finds this funny?

5 Likes

Sounds like he is mad he got caught :rofl:

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t do it to a guy I was living with. Thatā€™s rudeā€¦ but if I did, I would give the reason

She never once said she found him on pof could have been one of her mates that found it and told her I found my best mates mum bf on badoo and told her all about it and he canā€™t say he wasnā€™t on it cos he messaged me no knowing who I was cos he was never home when I went to the house so donā€™t all keep calling her a cheat when u donā€™t know if she found it or if it was someone else

1 Like

Sounds like some immature people who shouldnā€™t be togetherā€¦

4 Likes

That you are immature :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

That you get you SOB thatā€™s what Iā€™d say lol

1 Like

R u in a relationship with this guy?? or do u just live with him n having just sex with him n been hoping for more??? A lil confused

wowā€¦why honestlyā€¦maybe put that energy into your life rather than a fake one.

3 Likes

If theyā€™re a romantic partner then make no excuse. They shouldnā€™t have been on there. If itā€™s a roommate :eyes::eyes: you in deep sis

Well how did you find them unless you had an acct too?

1 Like

I would never do itā€¦

1 Like

Well, YOUā€™RE the one who f***** up first

3 Likes

To catch his ass in a lie, heā€™s only mad cuz he got caught

I would say to just see if you are still using the profile.

Um. Did you watch CLICK BAITā€¦I donā€™t think there is a reason seems you sunk to his levelā€¦ Thatā€™s a tough one

2 Likes

To catch his A@#!!!

2 Likes

We both liars liars :clinking_glasses: :rofl::crazy_face:

4 Likes

If its your partnerā€¦ run. If its a mate, do you have feelings for them ?

If itā€™s your romantic partner Iā€™d say neither of you are that into the relationship since you are both on plenty of fish. Or it could be like the pina colada song and end up happily ever after.

:notes: if you like Pina Coladas ā€¦ :notes: :musical_note:

3 Likes

Thought he was not trustworthyā€¦and you were right!!

Sooo we need more info. Is this guy your roommate or romantic partner? How far did the convos go? Did he find out or did you confess?

6 Likes

If this is your romantic partner and you just proved its still an active account but he gets mad because heā€™s caught then you need to show him the door.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be with someone who was on plenty of fish.

My question is why were YOU on plenty of fish

2 Likes

When u play with fire you get burned however he shouldnā€™t of been playing around.

Typical gaslighter turning the blame on you. You should of just booted him and thatā€™s it, no explanation. The fish was caught

4 Likes

Woman intuitionā€¦ My witch sense kicked inā€¦ I had a premonitionā€¦ My other personalities told me to check . Answer were right!! We not talking about what I do . We talking about you right nowā€¦

7 Likes

If yā€™all are in a relationship, then show that mfker to the door.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t give a reason because heā€™d be an ex.

3 Likes

Ummm leave him. Clearly heā€™s on there talking to girls for a reason and itā€™s not to be loyal to u

1 Like

That itā€™s funny as fook so fk you for trying to tag this big fish :tropical_fish: :rofl:

Need more context.
Is this a roommate or partner?

Also, how can you be mad if you were also on the site looking around? Unless you were on there specifically looking to see if he was on there.

But even without that information, you should tell the truth. The truth is always the way to go. Why lie, you have already been caught making a fake profile so just be honest

4 Likes

He must be trying to redirect the real issue: why tf is he on POF talking to people. He most definitely has no reason to be mad. He ainā€™t looking for friends on there eitherā€¦ Iā€™d tell him to go swimming elsewhere.

4 Likes

Shouldnā€™t be together

1 Like

because itā€™s flipping funny. how are they mad that they got caught and you wanted to frick w them a little. they can dismiss themselves

We need more of a story. Like is he your partner or a friend that your crushing onā€¦?

2 Likes

He has no reason to be mad.

1 Like

Ok but are yā€™all just room mates or are yā€™all in a relationship?

1 Like

Howā€™d you find out to begin with sis

1 Like

You didnā€™t give enough information to get the responses Iā€™m sure youā€™re looking for.

If youā€™re together; he has absolutely NO reason to be mad. But you cannot be mad at him or trying to catch him up on cheating when you were on the site as well. You have no business being on the site while in a relationship unless it was something discussed and agreed upon with your partner.

If you have a crush on him; it really isnā€™t right to go about it that way. He probably feels very violated and understandably. Just be honest, did you do it because you didnā€™t feel like he would ever look at you in that way? If so apologize and explain that. Tell him youā€™re sorry for violating his privacy and that you wonā€™t cross that line again. If you did it as a joke, explain that and just tell him you thought it was funny and that you understand why he is upset with you for doing that. Let him know you wonā€™t cross a line like that again.

There was obviously a reason for you doing it and he probably just feels like his privacy was violated. Just bite the bullet and be honest because we all know weā€™d all be upset if it happened to us. Iā€™d have way more respect and be able to forgive if youā€™re just honest instead of trying to hide behind a excuse.

1 Like

Shady. Shady. Shady AF

1 Like

:thinking:Well you apparently were on the same site too,so you two belong together+are the perfect couple as far as I see it.

1 Like

Yā€™all need to grow up :joy:

Wait, you catfished one of your roommates?

1 Like

He is on a dating sight, tell that fool kick rocks bye bye

Why were you on plenty of fishā€¦?

2 Likes

ā€œIā€™m sorry Iā€™m such a shitty person. Iā€™ll just pack my things and move out.ā€ :woman_shrugging:

If heā€™s someone youā€™re in a relationship with then why are you on POF to have found him? And why wouldnā€™t you have just ask him straight up?
If heā€™s just a roommate or friend why would you want to trick them? Thats just an awful thing to do so either way I would still go with my first statement.

what type of relationship do you have with the person ur living with?

1 Like

Why were you on Plenty of Fish? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Furious he got caught if your in a relationship

7 Likes

I wouldnā€™t give a reason go your seperate ways and have some self respect!. Heā€™s a dirt bag donā€™t let him gaslight you!.

16 Likes

Grow up firstā€‹:roll_eyes:. Second if heā€™s on pof and you knew why you still there putting up with this ish? Stop being crazy and bounceā€‹:v::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Your roommate or your partner? If the first, say you were too shy to take it further in person. If the latter, say they were found on PoF (donā€™t say by who) so you created the account to see why. Probably a good reason to split though!

2 Likes

Your partner? On a dating site ? Wouldnā€™t be making fake profiles to catch him out id be too busy packing his stuff ā€¦or packing mine if its his house

10 Likes

Iā€™d question his reason 4 being on a dating site while living with u.

3 Likes

Its the pina colada scenario. :laughing:

4 Likes

Iā€™d start with the truth on that one.

1 Like

Well it depends if youā€™re already in a relationship with this dude or not. If you are then quit bickering about it and just move on. If itā€™s just a dude you live with, what was the reason for doing it in the first place? If it was because you genuinely liked him, just be honest with him. Tell him you like him and apologise for causing confusion. If it was just to be nosey then you kind of deserve what you get. It was deceitful and he has every reason to be mad.

3 Likes

U were on the news ! Are you in england ?

1 Like

I would be pretty pissed to if someone whoā€™s supposed to be a friend did that to me :woman_shrugging:t3:

He has every right to be mad at you

Because heā€™s a liar and a cheater. Absolutely do not let him make it your fault. Heā€™s mad because he got caught and now his him wanting his cake and eat it to is in jeopardy. Kick him to the curb.

13 Likes

Really mf? Is what Iā€™d say to him. Then goodbye!!

5 Likes

tell him you had vibes about his fidelity and then tell him you found out enou8gh to kick him to the curb

3 Likes

Donā€™t you let him manipulate youā€¦ you went on there cause YOU CAUGHT HIM on there.

17 Likes

So let me see if I am reading this right? He is cheating? He is on a dating web site? And you are letting him blame you!!! Hell NO!!! You dont need a reason you were NOT the one doing anything wrong!!! He better start explaining himself! He has turned this around on you and you let him.

11 Likes

The truth if he in a relationship he should never have had one should have just dumped him I did this once and he claimed to know it was me

1 Like

First i would ask him why he was on there . Looks to me like he was checking out to c what he could find. Myself I call that cheating and i would move on.

2 Likes

I meanā€¦why was HE furious? Because he got caught. Boy, BYE!!

5 Likes

TIME OUT!! THIS IS NARCISSISTIC AS FUCK! They are mad at you because you found they were on there because you suspected it so they flip it and are mad. BYYYEEEEE. I would have nothing to say because it isnā€™t me that has to defend my actions. Fuck outta here

You are both apparently on POF, so I donā€™t really get where the issue is.

1 Like

P.o.f stands for plenty of f***** its for hook ups nothing more

2 Likes

How about the truth, you were (supposedly) there to catfish them. Also dump them, life is full of so much more than hurtful games. Good luck.

1 Like

Heā€™s looking for his wife I guess :rofl:

Sounds like this fish is mad he got caught. And heā€™s probably mad his plan to have his cake and eat it too isnā€™t going to work out for him or heā€™s acting super pissed so youā€™ll be the one to break it off. You guys can make new boundaries for your relationship or thereā€™s the dooršŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

4 Likes

Heā€™s cheating simple answerb

Proof to kick his ass out

Just say ā€œI was trying to see if you were actively using a dating app while weā€™re togetherā€ and then dump him.

5 Likes

Lmao. That is EPIC! My exact words would be ā€œSucks being lied to and lead on doesnā€™t it. Peace out, loser.ā€

Heā€™s just pissed he got caught. Clearly, he thought he was smarter than you. Boy, did you show him! If heā€™s on there looking for someone else, heā€™s not committed to you or worth wasting your time on. His ass should be grass. Put him out to pasture so he can frolic and play like the child he is.

1 Like

I would tell the truth.

1 Like

WHY wasnā€™t his account cancelled when he met you? Iā€™d be asking that.

Him being a hoe :woman_shrugging:t3:

If you like pina colada :notes::notes::notes::notes:

1 Like

Better question would be ā€¦" Why did they do it" ?

Maybe ask yourself why you did it in the first place? It doesnā€™t sound like you guys are in a relationship so we donā€™t have the whole story. If you did it because you like him, then say so.