Possible early pregnancy- ADVICE NEEDED

What were your first signs of pregnancy?

I am currently having some strange symptoms that are pointing to pregnancy. I am unable to pick up a test until this weekend so I’m just looking for some advice.

I have been on the Nuvaring for about two years. I removed it last week to start my cycle… and just realized yesterday that I haven’t started yet, even though it should have came the second or third day after removing the ring.

I haven’t been intimate with a man in over a year, but about six weeks ago had relations with a guy I met on tinder who seemed very nice and genuine. After a couple dates, we did the deed… then the next day his WIFE was messaging me calling me terrible names. I did not know he was married. I have not talked to this guy since, and now that my period is late I’m very concerned.

The thing that has me most concerned though, is that the last week or so, I’ve been getting these random waves of extreme nausea and dizziness. I’ve only vomited from one of these “episodes” once, but I’ve been experiencing them multiple times per day. I’m used to having an unhappy stomach, but something about this feels different. It’s so random and goes away about as quickly as it comes on. I’ve also been strangely fatigued and no matter how much sleep I get, I always feel so exhausted and like I could fall asleep anywhere.

I just had the realization it’s been six weeks since having intercourse and my mind has been all over the place. Any kind of advice would be appreciated. I’ve always wanted to be a mother but now is definitely not the right time. Thanks for your help!!