Prenatals make me feel weird: Advice?

Take Flintstones vitamins same thing

Have you tried the gummies?? Same for me…I had to do the Flintstones ones

Preggie pops helped me with nausea. Maybe that might work for you, when you’re taking your prenatal vitamins.

I took mine in the morning as well and it would make me so sick. I started taking them at night with dinner instead and I haven’t had an issue since.

I take mine right before breakfast (I have gummies). Mine says I should eat when I take them

You inspired me during a difficult times when I needed words of encouragement! You help me put an end to financial myisery in my generation with your smart options in crypto currency investment ,it means a lot to me. I’m grateful

I’m happy that I didn’t ignore the opportunity to become a winner from Natasha Galina, I gave listening ears to her mentorship and got my profits without stress, I appreciate your tireless efforts :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Olgusya Girbova I’m so happy I met this kind hearted woman she is the best and legit​:heavy_check_mark: account manager I have ever seen :100::chart_with_upwards_trend::bar_chart:

I promise to share this wonderful and Awesome testimony with every soul.:writing_hand::writing_hand::writing_hand:
Thank you once more may God continue to guide, Bless and give up wisdom in all aspect of life :heart:

I never believed trading binary was real until I successfully made my withdrawal yesterday…
I don’t want to benefit alone, click the name below to check out this platform
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

1. Thank you so much Mrs Olgusya Gribova this was the reason why I keep reinvesting with you again. I am so grateful for his expert trading skills and way of earning legitimately money during my trading season. It was a blast, a perfect wake boat appeared, as dividends for his expert trading skills. I’m impressed. I will keep investing with you… I also urge you to read this to invest with the lady. It doesn’t cost much but for a better life… My new wake up call :gift_heart: :male_sign: :gift_heart:
    Redirecting...

I want to say thank you for all your support, advice and continuous encouragement even when I was too weak to take actions, I lost hope entirely thinking I can get paid but just to my biggest surprise my Bitcoin wallet )was over flooded. What a Kind Woman you are ?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

They made me feel nauseous take them before you go to sleep

Apologies for dropping this here but it feels too great to stay quiet, Good work needs recommendations.
C oonnect with Mrs

It was a wonderful experience trading Crypto with Mrs Olgusya Gribova indeed you’ve change my financial status, earning a massive amount within a month of trading. I recommend Ma’am Olgusya Gribova for your investment
:arrow_down::arrow_down:

Thank you Olgusya, you are legit your company is the best my dreams come true

I keep smiling anytime I invest with her, she is is good at what she does, she’s an expert trader​:point_down::point_down: