Quesiton about periods and breastfeeding

My breastfeeding mommas that went months without having a menstrual cycle and had a clock work like period before pregnancy: When your period finally came back, did it take a few months to regulate or was it back to clock work after the first month?? I have a 4 year old and I’m fairly certain after 6 months pp, I got my period and it was clock work all over again. I just got my period last month at almost 8 months pp. I‘m freaking out a little bit because I’m 6 days late… I know I could just go pick up a test but I’m not mentally ready for that right now… I’ve always wanted 3-4 kids but my mental health just couldn’t take another pregnancy/child so we agreed to wrap it up with 2… at least I felt like I couldn’t so my insides literally feel hot just thinking I could be pregnant… someone tell me this has happened to you and your period eventually regulated… Sorry for the long post. Just freaking out a little bit

Could yall stop posting dumb shit on your story?!

I didn’t get mine back until just before 2 years PP, but they were pretty irregular at first, gradually getting more regular each one. It still takes time to adjust back to regular.

Mine was never regular after my 2 and still isn’t