Quick weight loss ideas?

Lots of water. No sugar drinks just water. Cut back on any sweets / desserts. You’ll be fine. Probably only need to lose 8-10 for the zipper to loosen
:heart:

drink lots of water to curb your appetite, eat a side salad as an appetizer at dinner, cut your portion sizes back , dont eat dessert unless it’s fresh fruit or yogurt. And if you go to bed at 8, dont eat anything after 6, drink water at night also. Do lots of walking and other exercise to burn off extra weight

Low carbs & lots of water. Good luck sweetie

One meal a day, it’s so simple and easy once you get used to it!

1 Like

Water. Drink a glass every waking hour. Seriously. I have PCOS and struggle with my weight. Whenever I need to drop any, for whatever reason, I increase my water intake, and that’s literally all I do. Took me, sadly, far too many years, to realize that’s all it takes to lose weight.

2 Likes

Walking 10,000 steps a day will help WONDERS!

1 Like

Stop soda, eliminate as much sugar as possible drink tons of water and I use Diarex water pills you can get them at Walmart

Less calories, more exercise. No junk, no soda, lots of healthy fruits & veggies. It’s really better anyhow

Do a quick detox to remove water weight etc, drink tons of water, a glass with a pink of Himalayan salt In the morning. Green beans with Cajun when you need a snack between meals, lots of raw foods veggies especially, and frozen fruit for when you have a sweet tooth!

Do a lymph detox…You’ll shed inches! Lymphatonic on Amazon is great!

Walking. It’s literally the best thing for you to do!

Lots of water. Cut way back on carbs.

Drinking water & only one meal per day "

I quit drinking soda’s and lost 30 lbs. Also walking will help. Good luck !! You can do it !!

Eat half of what you usually do.never eat everything on your plate.use a small plate.worked for me

No bread, pasta, rice, sugar. Drink loads of water, it will melt off you.

Well we need more info about your diet and physical activity to help you in any real way. Here’s some basic tips for tips for someone who doesn’t exercise or watch their carb intake. A normal.peraon if you will. Cut out all soda, energy drinks, and sugary drinks. Basically stick to lots of water and your morning coffee or tea with light sugar if you drink it. Start walking for 30 mins a day 5 days a week. Cut bread and pasta where you can. Start eating breakfast everyday. If you can’t get a balanced low carb breakfast then try a shake like herbalife for breakfast and even lunch too. I know I only get to eat dinner most days and that’s not good for weight maintenance and definitely not good for weight loss.

Drink ginger tea with fresh ginger root. Cut about an inch off and cut it into peices. Let it steep for at least 5 min. Drink 3 or more times a day for at least a month and a half

Cut out sugars and WALK

Okay hear me out but CBD gummies helped me lose weight and control my stress plus anxiety. I have lost 10 pounds since going on them 3 weeks ago! Highly recommend. I take the smallest dose

I lost a lot weight just with 9day reset. After that I use theirs shakes.

Take out carbs. Eat high protein. Work out.