Really confused

I have been dating my boyfriend for 5 years and we recently moved into a house together. We have troubles in the past due to his drinking and cheating but everything was going fine until the early part of August. I found text messages in his phone from some woman and then he stated that he no longer wanted to be with me. I was devastated because we built this life together for 5 years and now ur done. We eventually talked it out and said we would work on the relationship but fast forward to now and I know he still talks to her and see her because he is constantly texting on his phone, taking calls outside, leaving the house without telling me, coming home at all hours of the night and sometimes not at all and I know twice he went to a hotel. He is talking to more than one person and as stupid as it sounds I still hold out for hope that we can make it work. He constantly lies and say he is not with other women but I know he is. I’m so confused about what I should do. I have a daughter and I want to move out but at the moment I am unable to. The confusing part is that he does these things and then still acts like we are in a relationship. What should I do?

Leave. You need to look at the bigger picture of things, is this how you want to spend your time? Knowing he’s with someone else, lying to your face about it all while you’re at home alone with your child. I know you love him, but more things then just love go into a relationship. He doesn’t respect you, he isn’t loyal to you, you can’t trust him, so I would leave. Those are all the bases that cover a relationship and he has none. You deserve way more, you’re a role model for your child & are showing her this behavior is okay and accepted. Leave, be single & love yourself. The person you’re meant to be with will come & treat you way better then you’re getting and way better then you could even imagine. Save up money, stay with a family me member or friend.