Should a woman propose to her boyfriend?

Nope, you will never hear the end of it.

The worst that will happen is he says no. Honestly though if it has gotten to that point where you are “tired of waiting” then that probably means he doesn’t want to get married.

Put it this way he hasn’t asked you becuaer he may not be in the right place in his life at the moment and if you ask him he may say yes so he doesn’t hurt your feelings … is that what you want ? Or would you rather wait till he is ready first ?

2 Likes

Yes. You have every right to tell him to shit, or get off the pot.

LMFAO, seriously? Ummm NO JUST NO

If he hasn’t asked he doesn’t want to marry you.

3 Likes

I told my husband we were getting married whether he liked it or not. There was no asking :rofl:

1 Like

1st: how long have you been waiting???
2nd: are you sure he is the one ??
3rd: ask him… but be prepared for a NO
4TH: MOVE ON

Yes you can do what ever you want and what you feel like is right​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes. I did it with my fiancé.

I did :woman_shrugging:t3: he loved it

It’s 2022, do what you want!
But propose because you truly want to propose. Don’t propose because you’re tired of waiting for him to do it.

2 Likes

She sure can ask him instead of waiting for never.

I mean in lesbian couples it’s no weird so why should it be any different for hetro couples

Personally it’s a no for me but whatever makes someone else happy is awesome :heart:

1 Like

Honey it’s your love story you hold the pen. In my opinion no one’s opinion should matter do what makes you happy forget about the rest.

3 Likes

No !
but you can have a conversation with him about to move your relationship a step forward.
And see his reaction.

My soon to be ex husbands gf proposed to him (we are still legally married ) so why not :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

There’s literally no reason you can’t, go for it.

I proposed to my second husband, and we were married 15 years!

1 Like

Unless you’ve talked about it to see how he’d feel if you did propose… I wouldn’t. It could make him feel like ‘less of a man’ he could just not be ready, too many factors without talking about that possibility first.

I mean… neither me or my husband proposed lol we just kind of had an agreement to get married on our 4th anniversary of dating… that was like 16 years ago :rofl:

Lol I proposed first. Then he proposed to me in a fancy restaurant and gave me a necklace since I already had the ring. No reason you both can’t propose if he feels he lost out.

1 Like

It will sure define your relationship, be prepared, may scare a man away before he’s ready

1 Like

I proposed to my husband

1 Like

I’d have a conversation about it first but no reason why you can’t

4 Likes

I personally wouldn’t propose BUT you need to do what is best for you and if you want to propose I would go for it if I were you.

2 Likes

Of course you can. Ignore the fragile misogyny and sexism in this post🤣

2 Likes

Male sure he’s in the right place as you are x

I asked in 2010 …he asked later on… we’ve been married 11 years Aug 21st…

My husband and I had been together for 10 months. My mom called and said y’all should get married….I turned to him and said hey babe you wanna get married? We got married the next month. Nothing wrong with a woman asking.

1 Like

Go for it maybe u will find out things that may save your future…

Why not? The guy doesn’t HAVE to ask. That’s just the old days where everything was like that crap. Forget all of that. And go for it