Should I adopt the kids that I am fostering?

Mamas who have more than one kid, if the choice was yours - how did you decide to have another? And do you ever regret that choice? Kind of an unconventional situation but I’m a SMBC (Single Mom By Choice) to my daughter. Meaning, I was single and wanted to be a mom so I got artificially inseminated. My plan was to use the same sperm donor and have one more child a few years after her. Well, my labor with her turned out to be traumatic and turned from routine to life threatening in the span of seconds. Due to that, I’m physically unable to have more kids. Before having my daughter, I longed to be a foster mom. My education is in social work and I felt drawn to providing kids a temporary safe home, while supporting their biological parents and cheering the family on. After having my daughter I mourned that I’d never have more kids, processed all the emotions that come with that, and came to terms with her being an only child. But a part of me still wanted to foster, and I thought, well she won’t ever have a permanent sibling but she could grow up having a series of temporary siblings. So when she was 2 I went through the licensing process to be a foster home. I made it clear that I only wanted to foster, I only wanted to aid in keeping biological families together. I know how traumatic adoption can be and I wanted no part of that. So for the last 3 years we’ve been a foster family. And my daughter absolutely loves it. She loves having babies or kids her age stay with us and she has someone to play with, and then they leave and it goes back to being just her and I for a few months. Back to her having 100% of my attention and focus. Recently, I’ve been thinking about closing my license. I’ve been thinking about moving to a different state with my daughter, and also traveling more with her. She is growing up so fast and I want to ensure I’m really focused on her and giving her the best childhood.Well. As anyone might have been able to predict, we are now faced with a situation where I’m being asked for adopt two young kids. They’d been placed with me for 5 months. I said yes to the placement because biological mom was in treatment and was sincere in her motivation to get her kids back. And I wanted to help one last family before closing my license. But reunification didn’t pan out. Now I’m left with a huge decision. Do I adopt these kids?? I feel so torn because my daughter is my whole world and I don’t want to do anything that’ll not benefit her. But at the same time, I love these kids and it feels like the universe is giving me an opportunity to be a mom again. Two more times. But I’m still single. And being a mom to three young kids scares me. I’m thinking about our financial wellness, my stress level, my parenting abilities, taking on the lifelong responsibility of raising/supporting two more kids. And the dreams I had of moving out of state…of traveling more…well those would be off the table. And I’m feeling so guilty that my daughter would have to share me forever. So moms who went from one kid to two (or three), how did you make that choice and why? What drove you to have another child? How did you handle the guilt and worry about your first born? Are there days you regret having more than one child or did it all work out??