Should I allow my dog to sleep in my toddlers room?

Mrs Lisa Jennifer what can I say now to thank you for what you have done for me words can’t express how I feel when I received profits from your company Mrs Lisa I never knew you existed on earth I would have be a millionaire by now but nevertheless now that I have meet you I can still thank God for leading me to come in contact with you thanks very much for your wonderful work Mrs Lisa Jennifer, contact her via to start earning
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

My lab mix was 2 years older than my son. He slept next his crib/bed for 9 years. There was never a problem. Bear was his protector.

Our Boxer goes back and forth from room to room at night. He won’t stay all night with the kids and sometimes sleeps in the hallway between our doors. It never made me nervous to have him in my bed when we coslept still. Just make sure the door is propped open so he can come and go. Ours has free range of the house at night.

If I enjoy this privilege all alone it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportunity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too.All thanks to the good work of Mrs Lisa Jennifer i
Follow this link :link::paperclips: to message her on facebook.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

No i personally would not at that age. 2 is to young to fully understand how to properly treat an animal or to be left alone unsupervised all night with a dog. I have heard way to many terrible incidents of “perfectly” behaved dogs turning on their family out of nowhere and i just qould not risk the chance, even if rare.