Should I ask my husbands ex if he has been reaching out to her?

Should I ask my husband’s ex girlfriend if he has been bothering her? She had messaged him and he claimed to “ghost” the convo… but now for some reason she has him blocked?? Wth could be going on?? I want to ask her directly but I’m scared… I don’t think she liked me very much when they were together :confused: (they separated, him and i had a fling. I walked away from him before they got back together) I’ve asked him but of course, he said he hasn’t talked to her. I’ll add that he’s been in a super shitty mood lately.

23 Likes

You’re unsmart for dealing with him in the middle of his relationship with another woman now you’re getting all your just do. I hope it hurts you as much if not more than it hurt her. Call her so she can give you the business and Enjoy your much deserved karma

40 Likes

Unless you are prepared to leave him if he has been, don’t bother.

22 Likes

If he will do it with you…. He will do it to you!

14 Likes

She probably has him blocked because of what he did to her. Clearly she doesn’t want contact from him and probably not you either. You could try but she doesn’t owe you a thing. He should have any messages he claims she sent and him ghosting her.

7 Likes

Can people not read it says they had a fling when they weren’t together and she walked away before they got back together :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Lmao you lose them how you got them. You decided to be with him while he was still having some sort of relationship with her (whether officially together or not) and now he’s doing shady things behind your back. Did you think you were soooo special and he would never ever do what he did to her to you? :roll_eyes::joy: that’s karma sweetie.

8 Likes

Start with the question of why he’s been in a bad mood. Is it work related? Is it family related? Seasonal affective mood disorder brought by the changing seasons? If you think there is cheating going on, you need to be sure before you show your evidence. Be careful that you have all that you need, otherwise he will accuse you of “being crazy” and other gaslighting terms

4 Likes

Sounds like you don’t trust him. Like how do you know about her being blocked… that shouldn’t be a concern if he’s with you… you shouldn’t be snooping on his social media. It’s his. I would straight up ask him. Speak your peace and move on. Goodluck

2 Likes

Be very careful if you do go asking. Exs can be bitter especially if they don’t like you. Even if she says he did I would ask to see the messages. Ask if she can screen shot them and send them to you.

4 Likes

So were you all friends or was he your friend while they were together? I’m curious because you say she didn’t like you much while they were together. So now he’s your husband and you think he’s being deceitful with his ex? Sounds fun :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

You don’t trust him because his ex blocked him? That’s just weird. You need to leave her alone and do some work on yourself.

You’re either confident in Your relationship or your not. If you feel like you can’t trust him it’s not a relationship you should be in period.

1 Like

I get the impression that maybe they weren’t broken up and he said they were. Men will lie, so will women. I think there is a lot more to this story.

If you have to worry about this kind of stuff, you shouldn’t be married.

If he wont tell you the truth what makes you think she will? You trust her over him? Either way you go, this is headed for disaster. Deal with him, hes in your relationship, shes not. If trust isnt there, then what do you have?

1 Like

Don’t ask questions you don’t want to actually know the answers to

1 Like

Always trust your gut. Its never wrong I can assure you. But be careful, you’ll be crazy for knowing what’s up haha… I’ve never been wrong!

3 Likes

Work it out like adults or move on. You sound just as sneaky as him :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If you have to question it you already know the answer.

I’m the ex that my ex bfs girlfriends stay messaging me. It’s annoying. I’m happily married, with 2 kids, and it’s not my fault he hasn’t moved on 10+ years later.

Personally, I’d say don’t message her. But, at the same time…. I feel where you are coming from in wanting to.

3 Likes

If you do be prepared for the results js :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Why stay in a relationship With no trust. I think people forget the true purpose of a relationship. Without trust you have nothing.

1 Like

Messy. Somethings going on, even if it isn’t with her.

1 Like

Why are you going thru his messages to know she blocked him. Either you trust him or you don’t. Plain and simple

6 Likes

And you are asking Facebook why???

1 Like

She’ll probably deny it. Especially if something is going on between them.

I think if you go looking for something chances are you may find it. Are you ready and willing to accept those findings?

2 Likes

Why is it so weird that his ex blocked him? That doesn’t mean he’s been bothering her. My hubby blocked his 2 ex gfs because he just didn’t want them in his life anymore. They never messaged him beforehand. I blocked several of my ex bfs because I don’t want them messaging me once a year or anything stupid like that. People block exs for many reasons. If she doesn’t want him in her life and doesn’t want to see what he’s got going on in his life maybe it’s painful for her. Stop being so silly. Who cares if his ex gf blocked him. Why are you keeping track of her in that way anyway. Just stop. If you don’t trust him don’t drag other ppl into that. Imagine this girl’s face when you ask her “hey did you block my husband because he’s been texting you?” And she only blocked him to try and move forward with her life. I wouldn’t message that girl. Leave her alone.

Clearly some conversations were had…at least.