Should I be concerned about my daughters imaginary friend?

She is a kid with a good imagination. Nothing more too it.

2 Likes

Ok alot of people are saying to continue encouraging her gift which is great! But bad spirits also come to children as good spirits to lure them in then attack. I would go with the advice of some of these comments and contact a medium to see what exactly you are dealing with.

6 Likes

It’s probably normal. She’s probably been exposed to death and the like with the state of current events and this is her way of coping with it. Kids hear more than we think, when we talk about bad people in the world & people getting hurt or sick, they may not understand it but they hear it. If she becomes scared, then I would start to worry.

4 Likes

I believe that children can sense the spiritual world. Some kids are more sensitive to it. I was one of those kids. I told my parents so many things that freaked them out. Well, I had an imaginary friend name Casor. He was a black man. My parents thought it was strange that I had a grown man as my imaginary friend.
Well, it turns out that there was a man named John Casor who was one of the first slaves in Virginia in the 1600s. Before slavery, both whites and blacks were had as indentured servants. They made laws to make indentured servitude illegal. Problem is that they only applied that law to white people. They decided that black people were not people, so the law didn’t apply to them. They ended up turning them into slaves. John Casor sued for his freedom sometime around all of this. He became the first legal slave, for life.
We lived in Kentucky. Thing is, Kentucky didn’t break off on its own until the 1700s. So, what is now Kentucky, would have been part of Virginia back in the 1600s when John Casor was alive.
I can’t find any info on when/how he died.
It’s hard to believe that’s a coincidence. Casor is not a common name, and I definitely hadn’t heard the name Casor, as a child. Idk how else I would have come up with that, unless I was really seeing a ghost.
I would say not to worry unless it is starting to cause harm.

5 Likes

That doesn’t sound imaginary sounds like a Spirit yes I ncourage her gift but also teach her how to protect herself energetically and I would contact a medium and see they can help you both because obviously you cant see what she sees or hears what she hears and also councling and rule out any mental health issues to make sure but it sounds like she has a spirit or spirit guide definitly look into it

7 Likes

When i was a toddler until i was school age i can stil vividly remember my friends, kinga & kirby. They were as real as my mother and father were. Those werent their real names. I remember their names were very strange sounding to me and i could not pronounve them so i called them kinga and kirby
They were maybe 50ish and dressed quite differently than we dressed. The woman had a long skirt and heavy thick sweater she always wore and a box kind of black hat with a big pin that seemed to hold the hat to her head. The man always wore an old looking grey suit and a long wrinkled tie. They told me lots of stories and my mom set a place for them at the dinner table even. It wasnt until i was lots older that i realized no one else could see them but me. When i look back now, i realize they must have been dead. My childhood was so enriched by the time i spent with these invisable friends! I believe your daughter has the same gift and although we really dont understand it, it exists.

3 Likes

I would ask her for a last name.

2 Likes

She will grow out of it!!

2 Likes

Is it possible she may have seen something on tv, or perhaps heard someone talking about things that would be scary to a child, my 5 year old granddaughter has such a wild imagination, so I can relate, there are child counselors who can help, if you feel it’s needed, most times childhood imaginary friends just one day go away, if she is frightened, then def would consult a professional, also is she an only child, I would just keep a close eye on the situation unless she feels threatened, then one day Sally will just be a childhood memory :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I would have a spiritual medium come in and a reading and a cleansing…

2 Likes

Sage your home as a precaution, but make sure you have a window open so that negativity can go and leave (if not, you’re going to bounce it from room to room and it won’t leave). Children are way more sensitive than adults are, and the sage should clear out the negativity. “Sally” and her mom may not have died in your home/area - they may have attached themselves to things, or their murders may not have been recorded depending on when it happened, or you may have a negative spirit trying to fool your child.

6 Likes

I had an imaginary friend when i was little named Ronnie. Basically this exact same situation! She wasnt harmful and i played with her all the time. Never saw her again after we moved. I was like 3/4 yrs old

3 Likes

Sally, Talley, and Callie. They rhyme

7 Likes

Call the Priest. Better safe than sorry

1 Like

Please take it seriously. Ask her more about Sally. Dig deeper. I had a friend whose kid did the same thing and it was bad. All bad. The kids almost got hurt. Is that an overreaction? Quite possibly. But
…what if it IS more than innocent imagination. That seems like way so much detail for imaginary friends. More details than a 5 year old would randomly pick up.

3 Likes

This is how horror movies start :flushed:. Ive heard about kids having imaginary friends but my now 6 and 13 year olds never had imaginary friends.

1 Like

My granddaughter had 2 she used to take them everywhere with imaginary strap them in the car And they used to get growled at I’m not to sure when she grew away from them but as she got older but they was with us a few years so cute

1 Like

I used to have one we called him tilly. I had him all the way until I got married and I’ve never seen him since!

3 Likes

Children can see what we can’t, unfortunately this is more than likely a spirit, and not imaginary. Children are hyper sensitive to what we cannot see but you can teach her how to conserve her energy and how to use her gift safely. I was about her age when my gifts started coming in and my was so scared for me but learned early on how to protect myself when speaking with them.
Feel free to message me, if you have any questions.

7 Likes

My girl had one when small to the play make believe games she didn’t stay long couple of weeks her parents died she had sleepovers in our house don’t worry

1 Like

My daughter told me a couple strange things. One day when she was 2 (she talked really well) she told me about when she was in the car and her parents crashed and died… Not me and my husband… It was her “old parents”…

6 Likes

My daughter had an imaginary friend named Grot a little boy who lived in my closet. It was very very creepy. She stopped talking about Grot shortly after she turned 6.

I wouldn’t worry at all…just steer her away from anything that comes up that is nasty…imaginary friends are aok…shows she has a marvellous imagination…embrace it and have some fun with it. Don’t go looking for trouble in something that is quite innocent. All the best.

1 Like

Try to get a little more information. Dont push her, Just ask her general questions. Like if shes from where yall live, or where she lives. Stuff like that. Then check with your local libarys and Local newspapers for archives about a little girl fitting what your daughter tells you,

1 Like

Stop doing drugs lmfao :rofl:

5 Likes

I asked my 6yr if he had a friend cause he kept talking about a Mr. Something. He said he was dead and wanted to be left alone by the adults. I told my son to tell him to leave him alone too.

1 Like

Watch movie Parental Guidance with Billy Crystal and Bette Midler. Great family movie. One of kid’s has imaginary friend in it

1 Like

My daughter had an imaginary friend, called peter, he use to come and go.
We wasn’t concerned he was a tiny vampire that she carried around in her pocket, who would magically appear especially when something naughty was done. Peter the vampire flooded our bathroom.

11 Likes

Natashja Kraft… Olivia

1 Like

I would just ignore it as harmless child’s play. She’ll grow out of it. Don’t make it weird.

2 Likes

She may have seen something distressing (news, a movie, etc) and she is just trying to process that info via her imaginary friend.

3 Likes

I had one apparently called emore, I can’t remember this at all, (I’m 32 now) my mum told me I would talk about him all the time and would freak my other sibling out at night by sitting up playing and talking with him :sweat_smile:, my mum also told me that I had described him in detail as a young boy around 6 years old who was dressed in war cloths and wore a red beret hat, if I ever did anything naughty I would blame him and say emore told me to do it! I think he lasted for around 6-8 months, then all of a sudden I stopped talking about him. Pauline Wilson

4 Likes

She’s just playing and will grow out of it. She will have seen somewhere that someone can die from being shot and she’s made that connection in her imagination. Why would a young child have pink hair? Because she wants her to.

Mine has a friend called Jessica she lives on our upstairs landing/hallway and comes out of his brothers bedroom wall she also died a long time a go she plays with my little boy sings song I’ve never heard of and he hasn’t learned them from school (I asked the teachers) wen I asked what Jessica looks like he said she was like a cloudy window and wears a white nightgown and a funny bedtime hat and she’s always wet

5 Likes

My son had a friend I couldn’t see called koona. Koona had no mummy or daddy. Koona eventually just disappeared as he got older. I wouldn’t worry x

1 Like

My oldest son had imaginary friends named Jimmy and Michael. They did everything together. Jimmy was the little one and Michael was very tall. They played together daily…until I apparently ran Michael over in my driveway one day and Jimmy ran away scared because of it :woman_facepalming::joy: he was so upset with me. Cried off and on for days over this. And told everyone that I killed his friend Michael, I had to explain things to strangers in public. And for months afterwards, everytime I gave him trouble, he would bring up the time I killed Michael in my driveway like it made up for him being naughty.
Me: I don’t appreciate you speaking to me that way!
My son: Well I don’t appreciate you running my friend over :unamused:
My youngest son had a creepy imaginary friend that gave me the total heebie jeebies. I won’t even go into that though because it makes my hair stand on end just thinking about it, but yes, similar scenario.

5 Likes

Tell her it’s not real and to stop it.

2 Likes

My little boy had an imaginary friend named Becky. He would tell me she was sitting beside me and everything. I was terrified! He talked about her almost 3 years until we moved and he never talked about her again.

3 Likes

Kids are very intuitive until adults tell them they are not.
Just listen and as long as she can be happy with friends let it go.
I’m sure there will be more stepping forward

4 Likes

It’s too early for this and I’m not looking forward to the imaginary friend phase😭 I had an imaginary friend when I was little but he wasn’t a person, it was a purple monster named harrow. Don’t remember him at all. My mom does though!

I think it’s harmless and she will grow out of it. I had two imaginary friends when I was little. Bobby Carruthers and Dr. Wilson. It’s funny that as an adult I have looked up different Bobby Carruthers and anytime I come across a Dr. Wilson I giggle.

Please be careful what she hears and watches on TV.Those different influences can upset her growing mind.

4 Likes

If she is not watching certain things on tv or hearing it from someone else then I am 90 percent sure she is telling the true and she is gifted kids at that age can see the dead and it seems like she is really gifted if she’s telling you what happen to them that also means she can hear them as well. Don’t ignore it and don’t be afraid let’s see how long it last and if she will grow out of it but I believe she is telling the truth and is gifted don’t let anyone tell you different or that she crazy or it’s evil or one comment that I read that said sage her etc. your her mom there no one better than you to believe in her. I think she has a gift pay attention mom!

9 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Should I be concerned about my daughters imaginary friend? - Mamas Uncut

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Should I be concerned about my daughters imaginary friend? - Mamas Uncut

Sounds like a spirit. My kids used to see them when they were younger. I questioned them about them because I was curious. Personally, I’d ask for a last name if possible and do some research on the area. Maybe go to the library or city hall, somewhere you can get into archives of old newspapers or information on the area.

My kids saw a man and his son. The man used to scare my kids away when they played with the boy. My son told me they were killed in a fire but were watching for the mom and sister. We found out there actually was a fire and a few people died. Kinda creepy.

2 Likes

Yeah check you tube. Mine thinks adley is her best friend, that the people in the Minecraft does she watches (she’s on my your tube doing in so I have she limits) are coming to get birthday cause they are planning one on one of the shows…

8 Likes

My cousin use to talk to our grandmother. She would described her PERFECT as a child. She never had the chance of meeting her. It always blew our minds.

12 Likes

My daughter had a dream of my grandma who recently passed away. And my grandma was upset people were cutting her red roses. The next day my mom was talking to her sister who happens to live at my grandparents house. Well my uncle cut her red roses the previous day and put them in vases in her house

This all happened in 2014. My daughter was 4
My grandma kept visiting my daughter until my grandpa passed then she stopped

55 Likes

If it were me I would honestly post in one of the investigation groups I’m in because they can find out anything and also I’d be too creeped out to sleep :rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

I’d be cautious but wouldn’t freak out yet. None of mine have ever had imaginary friends and I don’t know any of their friends that have either…the couple of times my kids have seen things we lived in an obviously haunted house. Sally could be harmless but sometimes they start off innocent enough and end up going “bad”.

6 Likes

If she doesn’t seem bothered by it or harmed in any way then I would just let it be.

8 Likes

I’ve been watching way too much “Psychic Kids”. Sounds ghostly to me. Maybe just talk to her about how she feels about Sally. Make sure she finds her voice early. So if Sally keeps her up at night or bothers her she knows how to stand her ground and ask her to leave.

7 Likes

Sally was shot in the head… she has pink hair… hair can definitely take on a “pink” color if blood gets on it.
She’s probably seeing a spirit.
Plenty of “imaginary” friends aren’t so imaginary.

10 Likes

I definitely believe kids are more in tune with spirits and such…when my daughter was 4 she kept talking about wanting a sister. I always told her she was my only child and it was going to stay that way. One day she came up to me and said, Mommy, I know I’m your only daughter now, but I also know you had a baby a long time ago and she lives in heaven, and that’s why I can’t have a sister, and it’s ok. I was dumbfounded and freaked out, because she had no idea that 3 years before I had her, I had a horrible miscarriage and almost died. I always felt that that baby was a girl, but I never talk about her because it was with an ex an my husband doesn’t like talking about it… Once my daughter saw how upset what she said made me, she tried saying she was joking but what 4yo would joke about something like that?? I knew she was being serious. She said she dreamed about it and that’s how she knew.

64 Likes

Well you might have ghosts :rofl: but if Sally was a bad spirit you would probably be seeing other signs of her in your home. If Sally is a spirit then it sounds like she isn’t doing any harm.

Aaaand it’s also possible she was just exposed to some media that contained this sort of storyline so she’s giving Sally a past in her imaginary world.

16 Likes

Sally is a super common name i think thats a coincidence. Theres no reason to be worried as long as your daughter is happy and healthy. Imaginary friends are just that, imaginary.

13 Likes

Maybe straight up ask your daughter if Sally is a ghost or just an imaginative story…
When my youngest was about 5 or 6 he had an imaginative mind. He had a made up friend for a few months and it started getting weird/ I didn’t like it.
So one day at the park I drove off and said, “Oh no I left your friend at the park!”
My son said “Can we go back and get him?”
I said, “No I think it’s time he finds a new family”
And then he just got over it and I was secretly glad he got over it.

46 Likes

I would maybe do some more research on your house, and see what comes up. I have no idea how you should handle it, I def see why you are freaked out though… I wish you the best of luck!

37 Likes

My son talked about his other family. He described the Great depression and how his family left him in rhe road because they could not feed him. He loved shoes because only the older kids had shoes.
He also saw people and had an Imaginary friend.

37 Likes

My daughter had one name Bobby. She was a female imaginary friend. She was about 2 we lived in El Paso at the time. I would hear her always talking to someone in her room. Gibberish she wasn’t talking fully yet. One time I heard her say clear, leave me alone Bobby! I was like ok what going on. I asked one of the maintenance guys that worked at the Apartment. He said, all he knows is a lady died but wasn’t sure what apartment. So I feel ya I was laughed at telling people this like I was crazy just as much as my kid

9 Likes

As a kid i had an “imaginary friend” her name was sally and she wasn’t nice. It became unsafe, my mom sent me to psychiatric hospital to get me away from this “imaginary” friend. She has light brown and wear a purple dress. To this day i have seen her in my dreams. Shes attached to me still. We cleansed the house and I constantly had to tell her to go away.

I think she may have a gift I have a picture of my grandma on my wall and one day my son just randomly started drawing hearts on the picture and told me “Mommy I know this granny I saw her the other day and I like her” he’s only 6 years old and the fact that he also said she looks like my mother(who is her daughter) made me believe she probably came to check up on him she also passed away years before he was born…

1 Like

My twin sister lived only a few hours. But I spent a great deal of time in my early childhood playing her. She has made herself known through out the years to us. Mostly to my son (who is autistic). I am also intuitive. It’s very likely she has knowledge of these people. I would just let her talk about it to you. She will learn to trust you in talking about things like that.

20 Likes

So… i grew up in a haunted house. Whole family were apparently murdered and buried what was now our backyard back in like the 1800s or something. I used to communicate with them and often hung out with the little girl. I wasn’t the only one who saw her or felt all their presence. I remember it to this day. That being said, once everyone else started communicating with them they started harming my family and breaking shit around the house. So in my opinion, just to be safe, cleanse your home, property and child.

9 Likes

It’s normal, but to be safe maybe do a saging. I do however agree with other commenters she probably just stumbled upon something online via youtube there is a place called sally’s house it’s a real story and all the house is haunted by a girl named sally… she probably just found something online.

4 Likes

My daughter had two imaginary friends, Junior and Leon! If the elevator
closed she would say hold up junior isn’t on yet in front of everyone, I’d be so embarrassed, but I let her have her friends. She would make sure they had a place beside her everywhere she sat. She told me junior and Leon came out of her radio and they couldn’t get back in!!! Lol to this day we remind her of the things she said to them like if she saw a police with the lights on and no cars pulled she would say Lord what did they do now​:woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

7 Likes

As long as they aren’t hurting or upsetting anyone your fine. You could have your house blessed too. Your child has a gift. Maybe Sally and her family dont know they have passed. Have your daughter ask them questions to help you better understand.

7 Likes

When my son was around 2 or 3 he had an imaginary friend named Ghost. According to my kid, he “used to be a bad Ghost but now he’s a nice Ghost. Hes a big man like daddy and he sleeps in bed with mommy every night.” :grimacing::grimacing:

9 Likes

When my oldest was 3, he had an imaginary friend “Ryan” and later “Bryan” who was 8 years old. He would tell us how he drowned in a car with his sisters after his dad drove off a bridge. He would get very emotional about this boy and after researching it, sure enough, there was a story of an 8 year old that had drown in the car after his dad drove off a dead end road. I feel children are very intuitive.

6 Likes

Sally, Tally & Callie…sound like pretty common rhyming names for an imaginary friend.

Child psychologists have studied children and their imaginary friends for years. Research has shown that extremely bright & gifted children have the most vivid imaginations.

I would go along with the friends, she’s not hurting anything.

My friend had “Delva,” she looked just like Whoopi Goldberg from Sister Act. Her mama set a place setting for Delva every night. We were sad that her “Delva” and my “Josie & Petie” couldn’t get along. :rofl:

She’s fine and very smart. Let her be. Encourage her imagination!

5 Likes

There was a story about a little boy who told his story about his previous life, he was a black women who was killed in a house fire. And he explained it all in detail to his mom. Who then looked it up, and it happened to be true. Maybe she was sally in a past life.

I don’t want to scare you.

But the BEST thing you can do is continue asking questions in a curious/ conversational way, and SUPPORT her. It may be a phase, it maybe imaginary friend, ghost, or whatever it may be, but the best thing you can do is research, educate, and support your daughter. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it. Kids are more aware of things around them … my girl when younger didn’t have an imaginary friend but when we visited my mom , she was 2 at the time … she had told me that there was a little boy in the room. I asked if he was nice…she said yes… then I just left it alone… I didnt bring it up and eventually she stopped talking about him

4 Likes

My daughter had 2 imaginary friends when she was about 5 (Elvie and Trainy :woman_shrugging:t2:) she also used to see shadow birds at night. Her dad and I shit our pants over it for about a year then it just stopped. She never brought them up again but does still remember them. They were never mean or upset her, so we just let it ride. Let kids be kids until it starts to become harmful. I assure you, you’re most likely more freaked out than your kid. Lol. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

If she has access to the internet that’s from YouTube hands down because it’s the same story I’ve heard middle schoolers talk about. Maybe try kids YouTube and some extra parental controls to help stop her from watching those? I’ll try to find what series it is but it’s from a horror series on there most likely

4 Likes

My daughter is 5 and has had an imaginary grandma for the last 3 years. She talks about her all the time. “My grandma can do this, my grandma bought me that…” She also said she has died or lives in random houses we pass. She talks about going to her house and celebrating different holidays or just visiting. Hasn’t caused any problems and she isn’t threatened by her.

For a little while she had an imaginary sister and she was mean. She said mean things and hit her imaginary grandma. I kept saying how I didn’t like that and how it was mean. The sister is now gone.

3 Likes

No, only intervine IF she is in harm.
If sally tells her to jump off a bridge and kill herself, BUT just let your daughter be. She is gifted :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

When my son was 3 or 4 he used to say that when he had a different mommy and a different family and a different name and he was 19 years old he drowned. He hated being near water till he was 9. But I say let her be.

2 Likes

Children do have passed lives and some recall!
Search past lives of children, amazing!!
My Granddaughter speaks of her life before she came to my daughter as a baby!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My daughter used to yell “PAPAW” which is what my dad wanted to be called he passed away 8 years ago and she’ll be 5 this year. Sometimes she talks about her “papa” too who is her great grandpa and tells me they they both tell her they love her! :woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3: kids can see things we cannot.

2 Likes

Ask her to ask Sally what her last name is or her full name an see if she can get a answer

4 Likes

Let her be. Its the innocence we dont see as adults. Maybe call the fbi and give them the names, maybe there could be something more to those names. Thats pretty specific. Keep listening to your baby. I wish you well.

1 Like

I have a theory about this. If correct then your daughter is communicating with a spirit. My theory is that as adults we use a small percentage of the brain. But as babies are growing and soaking in everything, they are using a much higher percentage of their brain which naturally decreases as they get older.

I believe that there are some really gifted adults that can communicate with the dead, this is because their percentage didn’t decrease as much as the average adult. Simple really.

1 Like

My little girl is only 2 and she’s very in touch with that side of the world. However around Christmas time she would wake up in the night sobbing and saying there was a nasty lady in her bedroom that wouldn’t let her sleep. I spent about a month sleeping on her bedroom floor because she said when I was there the lady didn’t come, she even told us She was called Enid. We did a saging while she slept at her nanas and it seemed to go away. About a month after it had all calmed down I was in bed with my partner and my 6 month old watching hey duggee in the middle of the night and there was a cat on there called frigging Enid and I feel like she was absolutely having me over :rofl::rofl: xxx

2 Likes

I found some info on a Sally and Callie Talley that were sisters that lived in Georgia… :open_mouth:

3 Likes

The “being shot” part could just be something she heard somewhere like tv or a book and is just adding it into her story from her active imagination. :thinking:

1 Like

Sounds like she’s gifted and maybe speaking to people that have crossed my daughter is 5 and she is a medium a also am a medium…

Completely normal! My one fighter had multiple imaginary friends when she was little and offered them over the neighborhood children because she was extremely shy. There’s nothing wrong with it. I wouldn’t google or read into it much, it’s very common.

My younger cousin had imaginary friends almost all of her younger years. A few in particular stayed with her for awhile. Their names were jungle boy and poo-a poo-a. She hasn’t talked about them in a long time, she’s now 8. I think it’s just a phase.

I would definitely be cleansing my house lol. That’s a little too much detail for me.

1 Like

This same exact thing happened to my sister with 1 of her little girls and she too would tell my sister about the girl and her family members and how they were killed and slept and the bath tub…while being in that house they caught numerous things on their home cameras their dog would sit and watch out the window and growl and there were several times we’d hear running upstairs yet everyone was downstairs and lights would shut off and on toys would go off…so she did research on the land for weeks of where her address was and found out that way back in the day a family was murdered by their father and it talked about a cellar under ground and we found it!!! So that’s interesting…not trying to scare you but that’s just what happened however I did stop going to their house due to wired things happening and they soon moved and her daughter now 13 and hasn’t had and episodes since that house!

My mom told me that I had an imaginary friend when I was little. When I quit talking about her my mom asked where she was and I told her she died. Mom also figured out I was watching the news and telling her the neighbors did all the horrible stuff from the news. I don’t remember any of it.

I’d be careful. When i was a kid i had an imaginary friend too. It turned out a lot worse than my mom anticipated. But there were a lot of signs beforehand.

If she’s talking about Sally dying a long time ago by being shot i would be careful because it could be a demonic spirit pretending to be a child, but thats not to worry you. If you’ve never noticed anything weird where you currently live and have lived there a while you should be good and its probably just her true imagination

I had 3 imaginary friends until the age of 8. My cousin imagined her friends so real that she made granny hold their hands crossing the road instead of hers. She was 6 at the time. I don’t think there’s anything to be worried about

This is absolutely normal UNLESS your daughter starts saying things like “Sally hit me” and is literally crying in pain, or “Sally says I’m going to hell if I do such and such” or “Sally says I’m supposed to set mommy on fire” etc. These could be signs of a mental illness sprouting. But in general most kids have these imaginary friends. My son had a few and they all had similar names (Fifi, Jojo, BoBo) but then there was Nathan. Nathan was “my big brother who lives in the sky with Jesus.” I had a miscarriage a couple years before my son was born and I’ve always felt like “Nathan” might have been a little soul that never became an official person and he comforted my living son. Idk. I feel like Sally is either a soul hanging out with your daughter or something she completely made up for the fun of it. Sounds innocent to me.

Shel be fine she could be just making up imagination story’s which is great for her age Nd will help with free wrighting in school years I wouldn’t be too worried about it my son kept telling 2 years aho he has another kyle inside his neck… as you could imagine I freaked and rang the doc to see if this is a psychological problem and he laughed and told me kids come out with all sorts it’s ok… he hasn’t said anything this year about “other kyle” and is still using his imagination

I’d recommend counseling to figure out what happened. Did she sneak in the other room while you were watching a movie or TV program where someone was killed? Did she hear this on the news? Kids hear more than we think and then their imaginations get involved and then parents get scared or confused.

She’s probably afraid to get in trouble so she won’t tell you (or may not know) how she knows these things.

My imaginary friend as a child was named jay jay and come to find out it was a relative of ours that passed actually on my birthday along long time before i was even born. Children are prone to spirits more than adults tbh. As long as “sally” isnt hurting her i wouldn’t be worried.

I had a bit of a problem like this with our autistic daughter. She kept saying a name over and over again but she’s nonverbal for the most part. It freaked me out so I looked up the name, it was of someone who had died in the 1800s. I’m still freaked out. :woozy_face: