Should I be concerned that my child is rolling their eyes?

My son has recently started rolling his eyes for some reason and does it all the time and I have asked him to stop and he does for a few minutes then starts again. I think it’s one of those silly habits little kids make up sometimes. Have your kids done anything like this? I think it’s a faze maybe?

15 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Should I be concerned that my child is rolling their eyes?

Maybe but my daughter does it cause we have tourettes

1 Like

My son did this and he ended up needing glasses. The rolling of the eyes was his eyes attempt to clear his vision. I’d take him to the eye Dr maybe :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Of hr does it all the time with out him doing it on his own , hr needs to jave his eyes checked

1 Like

Omg my 2 year old constantly does funny things with her eyes and laughs. She loves to run down the hallway and do this :rofl: I’ll be asking my pediatrician just in case but I think it’s the kids trying to be silly

1 Like

He’s expressing himself. I wouldn’t make a huge deal out of.

1 Like

Try ignoring and not acknowledging it to see if that gets him to stop over the next few days. Likely he’s continuing to do it because he gets a reaction from you!

1 Like

If he doesn’t realize he is doing it then he needs to be seen by a doctor. I did that when I was in first grade. Didnt realize it but it was the only symptom of me having seizures.

2 Likes

Welcome to the life of rolling eyes. You’re gonna spend the rest of momhood dealing with it :rofl:

3 Likes

They never grow out of it
I’m 38 and still do :joy:

3 Likes

Does he remember anything when it happens? Does he seem zoned out when it happens? He might not be rolling his eyes, I’d get video of it, and keep a log of how often it happens and call his doctor, he could be epileptic. My little sister ha(s)d seizures that were similar. She would look zoned out, her eyes would roll up and flicker, and at the same time the corner of her mouth would twitch. She had been having small seizures for awhile before it got diagnosed. She never had any memory of anyone speaking to her or anything that was going on at the time she had them.

6 Likes

I would check his vision, if not that, check for Tourette’s, and seizures :gift_heart:

6 Likes

I don’t actually know how to explain this to people but I want to say thank you Mr. Joshua Bunker, I’m really excited for this great opportunity you gave me to trade on your platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. You are a good COACH and financial adviser I got.
Trading with you and your company gave me a much needed boost in life. Your way of working and guidance have shaped up my skills even more. The way you are always there to guide me through my investments has made me a stronger person than I was and now i just got a new ride. You have been really great with your guidance, so I want to thank you personally. May God bless you Sir
Send him a DM :envelope_with_arrow: :point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

I Stopped relying on a single income and. The moment I stopped saving my money and started investing it to make more for a better future my financial struggles ended, big thanks to

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I feel so privileged to work with an expert like you sir. I also want to say a big thank you to your company for it’s transparency which is rare to find in organizations today. I must admit that I had doubts at first but after I got paid, I felt it necessary to share with the public and also let them know that you truly can be trusted. Redirecting...

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Never stop believing in yourself because at the end of the day no matter what happens, it is the hope that we have within our hearts that keeps us going…
We must find time to thank the people Joshua Bunker and his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com who make a difference in our lives.
I successfully receive my profit after investing with you, you are really the best and most trusted Account Manager. I really appreciate your benevolence gesture, you took time to guide and instruct me on how to invest and l got my profit within the duration of time specified. Thank you very much for everything Sir​:dollar::100::heavy_check_mark:
Contact him :point_right:Redirecting...

Why are there so many scams on these posts !! Can’t you block them

5 Likes

If he says he isn’t doing it on purpose he could possibly be having seizures. I am a EEG tech and I see this all the time!

2 Likes

This sounds a lot like stimming. Or could be mini seizures. I’d def bring it up to your pediatrician

2 Likes

I honestly really want to thank Mr. Joshua Bunker who has brought so much light to my life, my family and visions through his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com. Although I’ve been working on this for a long time. Mr. Bunker, has helped me a lot through Bitcoin Investment Trade. I so much made it grow up to this point. Here is my dream shop and it’s 100% completed. With the help of Mr. Joshua, I’ve completed it quicker than expected.
I’m blessed with a shop :house_with_garden:, I’m really grateful to have Joshua Bunker in my life :revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada:
Big love from Indianapolis :partying_face::handshake:t2:
Contact him via his link- Redirecting...

1 Like

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. Never stop believing in yourself.
When others doubt, don’t you. I never knew I could make such a huge amount of money with my little investment in Bitcoin, I’m so proud of Sir Joshua Bunker trading strategies and techniques. I’ll continue to invest under his mentorship and platform because God has used him to bless my home and my lovely family.