Should I be concerned with the types of games my toddler plays?

Get him one of those kids tablets that don’t connect to the internet. My daughter loved that crap at that age.

Okay soo everyone need to stop Blaming the mom for this the Dad HAD THE KID FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE HER HAVING HIM. THE DAD LET HIM DO THIS. Take YouTube away. Start taking him to play with others his age park is a good place too go. Start doing stuff for his age group.

4 Likes

If he likes zombies have him try plants versus zombies. Both of my kids love it. If you go to where you bought your phone they’ll be able to help you with parental controls so you can fully control the settings and set up passwords for content you don’t want him seeing but still want to see for yourself.

2 Likes

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17833 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob1221.pages.dev/

Cut off all use of electronics ? Is dad a video game junkie ? He maybe picked up on the habit ?

1 Like

If you’re concerned then don’t let him have the electronics until he can learn to only be on the things you approve of. As for the game, my 6yo loves zombie games and has since she was like 4yo and my 3yo loves to watch us play games fighting off zombies lol. It didn’t bother me much but I know what they can and can’t handle. We are all a gaming family so I keep an eye out and know what is good and not good for them to play or watch

Get him plants vs zombies its a mild zombie game suitble fir kids his age imo…and I’m sorry but he’s 4, Figure out your parental controls better and use them. Only you as his parent can stop him from playing these games and watching inappropriate videos

2 Likes

Get him a tablet . Don’t have the net connected to it . Down load some child friendly games and moovies

4 Likes

Not normal and not good, ijs

No screen time. Simple.

1 Like

Plants versus zombies is a kid okay zombie game. But that’s too young for gore. If you can’t control him on it, take it away.

You’re the parent. Take the electronics away and give him age appropriate toys.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t I don’t think it’s healthy
But that’s your choice as he grows older wonder where he pick up on things in acts on them

Learning about crypto investment is a lucrative skill one can have, it gives you the privilege to see into the future and act towards it. It’s really amazing how it works, I was able to generate enough cash flow from my crypto investment. Reach out to Mrs Elizabeth James for more inquiries.
Contact her via the link below​:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Not ok. And yes you should be.

2 Likes

Could he have been abused? often this type of behavior is an indicator. (Hope not)

Not normal. Not good. See a therapist. And throw out the electronics

2 Likes

Be the parent and you decide what he gets to watch, he will get used to it

3 Likes

At 3 he should be playing learning games PBS nickjr ABC games. Shooting and killing games shouldn’t even be available to him. Why point out he was with his dad 6 months? Are you saying at 2 and a half he was already introduced to violent video games? That’s crazy to me. Not shaming. Just honestly very surprised

3 Likes

No screen time. If he can’t listen and if you are concerned then cut all technology out.

3 Likes

Stop downloading those kind of games. When and if he has them again take it away immediately

2 Likes

My 6 year old daughter on the autism spectrum is the exact same way she always enables apps including the play store and downloads them herself. She is obsessed with huggy wuggy and yet tells me he scares her and gives her nightmares. It’s a battle in my house everyday

He should be counting and learning colors… Jesus help us all

6 Likes

My three year old does not have any access to a phone or any device with games or YouTube

4 Likes

Give them a book no child of that age should even be aware of trash like that remember who runs the show and do it without any hesitation the whole ideal is very disturbing they learn what you teach them type I went there

What is a 4 year old even doing playing video games?

1 Like

Stop giving your phone to him it’s not rocker science!!

Where is your control? No 3yr old should be allowed to watch that!

1 Like

Your the parent!!! If he can’t listen then he wouldn’t get the phone!!!

Um… who’s in charge?

My 10 year old doesn’t have access to phone I am not sure why your 3 year old have

Wow that sounds like the makings for a foundation of guns, crime and bad things. I can’t imagine polluting a child’s mind with such visuals and actions. They could grow to not have discernment or feelings to navigate hurting people. It’s a big and obvious no for me.