Should I be mad?

Nope!!! Protect those babies!!!

Go off… I definitely would. Cut ties, no need for them to be around toxic people especially an irrelevant girlfriend who’s only been around for a couple minutes :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

banish grandma you dont have to let her see them without a court order

1 Like

Absolutely in the right. If someone can’t respect your wishes with your kids then they don’t need to be in your kids lives

6 Likes

Nope grandma gets no more visits unless I’m present because grandma has issues following boundaries !

1 Like

Nope you’re not wrong at all. I’d be pissed!!!

Him and her only been together for a month and she is trying to get your kids to call her mom… The whole GF of his is a red flag, I wouldn’t feel safe with my kids around someone like that, the Grandmother doesn’t even understands the dangers of letting the kids go with a stranger especially when the GF is fucked up like that. . Please go for full custody cause that shit going to fuck up ur kids

No way would that be okay I would cut them all off

1 Like

Hell no, his new girlfriend has no right to adult of those kids. They are not married they’ve only been together a couple of months she has no right to be picking them up and taking them anywhere. Talk to a lawyer and get that shit nipped in the bud.

Nope your the mom…… if he wanted any say… his butt woulnt be in the clink. Tell gma to visit at your place to see kids because you can’t trust her to be respectful to you

Wow, grandma should have respected you. You are keeping your children safe

2 Likes

Hell no! Stop bringing them to her!

1 Like

NO! Nip that CRAP IN THE BUD!!!

1 Like

Hell no …no respect …no kids

1 Like

Unreal keep the kids away, and dad lost his rights when he went to jail.

5 Likes

You are not wrong to cut her off. If she can’t respect your boundaries and rules then she doesn’t get to see the kids.

3 Likes

Being a grandmother myself it would kill me if I couldn’t see my grandkids. Don’t get me wrong, if my daughter said please don’t do something, then I would respect her wishes. Maybe supervised visits?

1 Like

I would not allow that i would cut off grama and NEVER let her come around. My kids my rules and hes only there for a year psst bye

1 Like

Keep good records of her actions for court when he gets out. Keep the children safe from all of those that tell your kids to lie to you. If they can’t respect your wishes then don’t allow your children with them.

3 Likes

100% no. F**** all that!!! Are you kidding me

1 Like

If she dosent respect the rules she dosent need to be around your kids.

1 Like

Absolutely NOT wrong!!! Protect those babies from the toxicity :pray:t2:

1 Like

If that was my son and his arse was in jail there is NO fckn way I would ever give my grandchildren to the new girlfriend to go and see him fck NO however if I made a trip to go and see him myslef then I would ask their mother if I could take them in with me if the answer was No then I’d respect that …

Anyone telling your children to lie ever shouldn’t be around them.

1 Like

Your kids your rules ,as for the father if he wants to make some of the rules he needs to get and stay out of jail .

3 Likes

No not at all! If she can’t respect your wishes when your children are with her then she doesn’t need to have them ! They are your children so your rules!!!

1 Like

Now you know…follow your heart♡

1 Like

No way! That is unacceptable. I wouldn’t keep that relationship going.

2 Likes

Don’t let them around them if they can’t respect boundaries

1 Like

Keep her away from the children

1 Like

I wouldn’t cut grampa off. But no visits at her home. Have her come to your home if this is possible. And make it clear no lies and sneakyness with her son’s new fling. Or there will be consequences.

4 Likes

No . But you could also make the grandmother . have supervised visits only with you. I would have freaked out on her

Absolutely not. Bye grandma

2 Likes

I’d be pissed off, and felt betrayed, she had no business allowing ur kids to go with someone u asked her not to! That would be the last straw with grandma if she can’t respect ur rules then her loss

3 Likes

You have every right to be angry. Clearly their gram is disrespecting your wishes which is not right

1 Like

Not overreacting at all. Grandma has no right to let anyone not authorized by you around your children. Seeing your kids is a privelege allowed by you. Not a right. I’d cut off contact. When their dad gets out of jail I’d be filing a parenting time modification to restrict both grandma & girlfriend from seeing them. Site that they badmouth you & don’t respect you as their mother which is emotional abuse.

1 Like

Nope, you are justified, those are your children, you say who is allowed to be part of thier lives. I’m a grandmother and would never in a million years think that would be ok! BOUNDARIES MUST BE SET IN SITUATION SUCH AS THIS. I’m so sorry this happened to you and your kids, stay strong momma and keep protecting your babies even from family if they pose a threat

3 Likes

Grandma can ONLY visit them at your house.

5 Likes

This is almost exactly the same situation I had with my youngest son…I stopped the visits all together! Her seeing them is not mandatory! She should be blessed to be able to see them. They are your kids not either of theirs.

5 Likes

LIVID!!! YOUR kiddos YOUR rules!!!

4 Likes

Absolutely not. Grandmothers do not have the right to make decisions and incarcerated parents don’t have decision making rights while incarcerated. Your kids, your rules. If she won’t abide by them, bye.

4 Likes

Nope not petty at all. You want to raise your kids to respect people regardless of the situation and the new gf will only add on to bad habits and treating others badly. Not only that but as an adult she should know better, the fact she needs to be corrected on that is a huge no to let yo children be around her. Same thing for the grandma, she will only show your children that it’s ok to disrespect what others ask/wish and also allows the new gfs behavior around children? They’re giving huge red flags for bad behavior and habits that will more than likely be passed on to your kids. I think holding them back for now is the best choice. Personally at least

1 Like

You’re the mom, what you say goes. If they can’t respect that and you than they dobt need to be involved

She told them to lie to you so she already knew she was wrong. Maybe a year time out until their daddy can take them to see her.

Nope that’s pretty reasonable fuck that nonsense

Nope can’t respect your wishes bye

I would absolutely be upset. Your ex MIL has no respect for your wishes. She allowed the children to go see HER son. The respect that she has for her son in jail is greater than you or your kids.

No. Not petty at all. These are your children and everyone, not just her, should abide by your rules. Maybe you should find someone else to help you with your children while you work?

Nope you have to set firm rules, and boundaries. Sad that it’ll have to cut into your paycheck though😧

No don’t let the kiddies go over to her place cut ties with her

I would make it supervised… have a very similar situation… and that’s what I had to do