Should I leave my husband for my ex?

Should I leave my husband of 6 years for my ex husband? I started seeing my ex at the beginning of the summer. I feel awful for cheating. My job situation had allowed me to spend almost every minute with my ex.

Plot twist.
I cheated on my ex husband with me current husband.
My husband now is as close to perfect as can be. Boring as hell tho. He has let himself get so old at a young ago. My ex.on the other hand is crazy fun. Both care deeply for me. I seriously love them both.

I have to choose. With that being said, I’m going to destroy one of them when I stop. But who?

761 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Should I leave my husband for my ex? - Mamas Uncut

You don’t need to be in a relationship. Period !

2 Likes

Leave them both alone.

2 Likes

I think maybe they both can do better than you

1 Like

Oh lawd! Do them a favor and leave them both. Focus on yourself. It doesn’t sound like you need to be in a relationship right now.

2 Likes

You’re not able to live anyone. Work on yourself. Away from them

2 Likes

Stay single. Btches like you are the problem now a days
THEY CAN DO SO MUCH F
CKEN BETTER THAN YOU

2 Likes

I don’t get why people complicate their lives like this. Just be single if you can’t be faithful.

2 Likes

They both deserve better

2 Likes

Ummm u are the problem I hope they both kick u to the curb! That is disgusting! Ur nothing but a cheater

2 Likes

I hope you leave your husband bc you don’t deserve him… wait til you get old and boring, hopefully your ex cheats on you like you did him, and also your current husband. You ought to be so proud of the woman you are and what you have to offer. Which is leave when life sets in and relationships run out of ‘fun’. Probably why you cheated on your ex to begin with, with your now very unlucky husband. :woozy_face::woozy_face:fuck sake.

2 Likes

You already know what to do.

1 Like

If your already asking yourself and others you already know the answer.

2 Likes

Sounds like you are in in for the thrill and not love.

2 Likes

You don’t deserve your husband.

2 Likes

Think it’s time to leave them both alone ! I feel bad for the pair of them

2 Likes

Yikes. Definitely leave your current husband if you’re feeling like this. He deserves better.

2 Likes

I don’t think you need to be in a relationship. A lot of times with a ex it’s not love. I feel it’s the lust or the why wasn’t he like this when we were together.

1 Like

It’s apparent you have some issues you need to work through to figure out yourself, much less a relationship. Some time alone and figuring out who you are and why and some deep internal dives into yourself and your self love need to be made. You cannot properly love anyone when you don’t love yourself and anyone who loves who they are wouldn’t be so comfortable breaking people like this. I’m sure the guilt and shame eat you alive, doesn’t it?

If you can be with them both like this then you love neither of them, tbh. you’re using one for a house and stability and one for fun and wild.

1 Like

Sounds like you shouldn’t be married to anyone honestly. Just have fun and date people if you can’t stay committed to anyone

2 Likes

This has to be a troll post….no one can be this much of a piece of shit…. And if you are genuinely a bag of shit then leave them both alone…they both deserve better.

2 Likes

Really embodied the saying “once a cheater always a cheater”. If u wanna thot do it outside of a relationship. And by that I mean be single have your fun. You’re obviously not ready to settle down. That fun crazy thing you want just shows you’re not ready to even be called a wife or girlfriend for that matter.
This post is gonna make people come down hard on you because it’s wrong. If you were in the right, the decision would be easy

2 Likes

You should leave them both alone. This is so disrespectful to both of them on so many levels. Work on yourself before getting into another relationship…

1 Like

I read something that said if you have someone and start seeing someone else stick with the second cause if you lived the first one uou wouldn’t be with the second…something along that line

1 Like

Girl maybe you need to be by yourself and figure out what you want out of life. They both deserve better.

1 Like

I always.liked these words…
If you have to choose between me and another, then choose the other because if you loved me then there shouldn’t be another.
I told my husband this when he left me. He came back after he found the other doing to him what he did to me. I took him.back, but things are no longer the same.

1 Like

You are the problem you have created such a big problem to sort out yourself.
You cheated and now you have done it again sort your self out im sorry but that is just fucking sad

1 Like

I think you need Dr. Phill :joy:

12 Likes

You don’t deserve either of them

1 Like

I hope they both leave you and you end up real sad

1 Like

You need to stop cheating. You have been married I’m guessing only twice and cheated both times. You need to be single for a while and take a look at yourself and maybe get some therapy before getting into another relationship.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to be single! I’m gonna leave it at that because anything else I may type you definitely won’t like.

1 Like

Clearly you can’t stay single or keep your legs closed for anyone… girl your a bloody wreck, cheating on your “ex husband” for your “now husband” and now your cheating on your husband that you have now with your ex🤦🏻‍♀️ stay single, keep your snatch closed for business!

1 Like

Is this a troll post? This has to be a joke. Theres no way anyone thinks this is normal or ok.

1 Like

You serious, you deserve neither.

1 Like

I would take a break to be alone and grow up a little.

1 Like

Well they usually say that if you fall in love with two people, choose the second one because if you loved the first one you would not have fell in love with the second one. They cheating is it’s on adventure that may have you feeling euphoric. Be careful when choosing this decision. Good luck

3 Likes

You need to go on Jerry Springer.

5 Likes

That’s fucked up. Make up your mind smh

Be alone. Please or you will ruin more men

1 Like

Date them both life is short
But let them both no about it

It’s definitely not fair to do either of them like that. Be single & enjoy your fun. You’re definitely not ready for commitment. Also do yourself a favor & not make their lives harder & keep it going. It will only end in more heartache if you don’t let them go. Life is hard enough as it is.

1 Like

Definitely gotta be a troll or you are just a seriously shit person

1 Like

The saying goes “You’re playing with Fire.” You are at risk to losing them both.

2 Likes

I’ve always heard that when you meet by cheating, that’s how it’ll end….and look, it’s true. My husbands ex wife did the same with another married man, and they’re already in marriage counseling after just 2 years :rofl:

Both men deserve better.

1 Like

Neither you obviously don’t love either one of them​:woman_shrugging: Be alone for a bit before you ruin another man’s life and waste his time​:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

You already cheated on them both🤷‍♀️

5 Likes

Who you should start seeing, is a therapist.

1 Like

Tell your husband the full truth and let him be the one to make this hard decisions for you.

1 Like

I debated if something so stupid could be real. I thought it had to be a joke.
You really took the “ once a cheater always a cheater “ serious !
Both deserve better than you, and you need to not be in a relationship if your wanting to sleep around so much :woman_facepalming:t2:
It’s not that hard to stay committed and happy.
The grass isn’t always greener on the other side.
Also have you ever heard the saying “ an ex is an ex for a reason “ !?

1 Like

well… if how i read this… your ex knew you was not going to be faithful that’s why he allows you to cheat with him now the twist is your going to leave the one you married to now for the one you was married to who you cheated on now the one you hurt first from cheating in leaving you is going to let you hurt the man your with because he did that to him once you leave your husband for him i bet you the tables will turn he won’t want you and your going to look foolish with nothing

6 Likes

Not one of them… You should rather be alone and not in a relationship… Coz clearly you’re the cheater… Karma

1 Like

Please tell us both of their names so we can save them from you.

1 Like

I HOPE they are both cheating on you too

1 Like

Please don’t breed! Bout all I can say without copping a fbook ban :angry:

1 Like

Your husband deserves better, so either way I hope he finds someone better.

You don’t value him, respect him or appreciate him. What a shitty thing to do.

1 Like

What gives you the right to lie, cheat and betray the men in your life so badly? You’re just looking for immediate gratification at any cost with zero consideration for the long term consequences of your actions. I think they should both kick you to the curb. You’re just trash.

Gurl, both men deserve better!

8 Likes

You sound terrible and neither men deserve that :woman_shrugging:t3:

30 Likes

You’re the reason us faithful females get cheated on because the dudes been hurt by a bitch like you you need leave both and let them go find a real female

Honestly Hun - it’s time to seek help. This is not how mentally sound and stable people live their lives. There are treatment options for whatever form of antisocial personality disorder you have. Online therapy is a growing field and still offers great support. Reach out for some support from professionals - you and the people around you don’t have to live like this.

15 Likes

Soooo these guys aren’t good guys either they helped you cheat. Kinda sound you all three deserve each other. Kinda think you all three should walk away from eachother.

2 Likes

Both need to leave your ass and find someone with a heart

I hope they both leave you, ho

16 Likes

Really bothered by this post. I usually read stupid posts and scroll on with not commenting bc i generally just do not care…but this? Why post anything of the sort on social media? Why ask for opinions on what to do? You opened a can of worms for people to just attack you as they have every right to do, sadly. Save all of you the heartache from here on, leave both men alone and be single for awhile. Stop cheating and stop saying you feel bad about it. Clearly you don’t or you wouldn’t be doing it. It is people like you that make relationships so freakin difficult these days. Please, just stop.

14 Likes

That’s messed up. Stay single. Let those men be. They can do better.

8 Likes

This is some sex life shit :rofl:

They should both quit YOU.

7 Likes

Don’t be with anyone if you can’t stay faithful.

2 Likes

You dont love either…you love yourself more than you love them…repent and love God.

4 Likes

You need serious help lady.

9 Likes

Pick your ex so he can cheat on you again & serve you some well deserved karma :joy: Would be nice if your “current husband” found himself a lovely woman with morals & didn’t want you back hahaha. :woman_shrugging:

22 Likes

Sounds like you need expert help on commitment issues. Jesus.

2 Likes

Only You can Deside!!!

Talk to them about being poly?

1 Like

Look into being polyamorous and then you can be in multiple relationships with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.

You clearly do not value marriage. Stop getting married, this would be easier. Don’t commit to either honestly. You are not prepared for that yet. Be honest that you cannot commit to both of them. Then be single do as you please.
Karma is real try to fix what you can by being honest as you can, before it’s all payback

4 Likes

The one you leave is the lucky one. You’re not worth it!

9 Likes

Ffs you say it like choosing between flavored ice cream no sympathy at all hope they both leave

5 Likes

Be careful what you wish for because you might get your wish. You sound like a terrible person and karma will come knocking. I seriously hope you don’t have children in this clusterfudge.

2 Likes

You don’t deserve either one of them :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

You don’t love either of them… you love the idea of both lives they provide but you don’t love them. Let them both go and find someone you truly care about. Let them find someone who loves them enough to not think about leaving them for another person. You have a case of “grass is greener on the other side” syndrome and that shows me you don’t love or care for either deeply.

Stop being a selfish bi@$# basically…

Ulternitvley you could see how open they are to a thrupple situation… but short of that let them go.

1 Like

Have you forgotten why you left the first one

1 Like

Unfortunately relationships that start of with cheating often lead to cheating being done again. I feel if you go ahead and keep on with your ex and yous eventually get back together cheating might happen again… usually there’s a reason yous didn’t work out (in this case cheating….?)

it also seems your current relationship is superficial if you think your husband has ‘let himself go’ maybe dig deeper and see why this is the case… you never know your husband may be feeling shit and that’s showing through… while you’re having the time of your life with your ex… and to add to that don’t forget when you’re in love with someone no one else should even be on your mind so do the right thing and break up with your husband before you go any further… even if you pick your husband you’ve done the damage and will hold that guilt forever untill you make a change. No judgment I don’t know you nor am I in your position but I will say very very stupid decisions there. The moment temptation is there you don’t love your current partner. In future just break up if you feel like that… the long term affects are less if you do the right thing

2 Likes

I can’t judge at all. I left my husband for his best friend who’s gay… Fucked up part was we literally were in love for years and cheated here and there and decided to just say fuck it all and be together. Best relationship I’ve ever had. He was the only thing standing in my way of happiness… :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

Don’t do it. Its not about them. It’s you. You got issues that have nothing to do with either man and you need to figure out what that is. Hurt people, hurt people.

3 Likes

You are a shit person.

These comments did not disappoint :rofl:

10 Likes

I hope they both find out and none of them want to be with you I hope you get cheated on grow the fuck up you child

This seriously is a dumb question…Get it together!!

5 Likes

You deserve to be single and lonely in my opinion. Your little cheating cycle is absolutely disgusting. Grow up, marriage isn’t a game.

15 Likes

What the absolute fuck

Girllll… What the actual fuck

Bruh. Screen shot this. Send it to both men. If they are willing to fight to the death, set a date, pick two colors. ( I prefer royal blue). Other should definitely be like an orange or lime green. Invest in some foam ( or metal) weapons. Whoever wins (or survives) gets the luxury of being miserable with you for the rest of his life. Jk you all lose cause killing people is a crime. Unless both men picked foam and in that case have fun cause you about to have a 3 way with two woman

5 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: The fact that you said “I’m going to destroy ONE of them!!! You aint worth it! Thats just cruel​:unamused: Karma will serve you a cruella dish!

7 Likes

You literally are a POS. Please Mamas Uncut tell her husband

7 Likes

Wow. Not being faithful at all or acknowledging You’re in the wrong is ridiculous. Sorry but tf? This post actually made me just want to stay single forever. Everyone attacks men, well, women are just as bad. I’m a women btw, and this post gives everyone a bad name.

20 Likes

May as well have a threesome and get it over with.

3 Likes

What you described is hardly a plot twist lol a two year old could have seen that coming. And frankly, you’re not worth someone being destroyed. I hope they both catch on and destroy YOU so you can get a taste of your own medicine.

8 Likes