Should I leave my husband for my ex?

Wow. I really hope you don’t have any kids in this mess you’ve created. You need to remove yourself from both of them and work on you and the reasons you cheat. Not saying anyone deserves to be cheated on, but they played into it as well. You cheating on ex with current and vise versa. So you need to leave both these men alone. Otherwise you’re gunna end up with a child with someone you don’t love. Remember what comes around goes around, and you’ve done it twice. They need to learn you lose em how you got them. You cheated to get with one of them, more than likely you’ll cheat on someone else. It’s sad really. Seriously be single and work on you. Leaving someone after you MARRIED them because they are boring is just plain messed up.

Quit marrying people you don’t love.

1 Like

I hope they both leave you, you’re trash :wastebasket:

Maybe it’s time to consider that monogamy isn’t for you? You need to be honest with your husband

3 Likes

The fact that you explained this so nonchalant, like it was soooo normal. But, you were careful to throw in how “bad” you feel for cheating🙄 You SHOULD be too ashamed to even admit this, much less ask the opinions of a bunch of strangers about which ones heart you should break(again🙄)

Girl, you are clueless…

12 Likes

Getting cheated on literally scars people for life.

9 Likes

You’re a garbage human being, and deserve neither. I sincerely hope you get caught.

14 Likes

What a piece of shit.

You should’ve never cheated, I have no respect for that. Sorry

2 Likes

Shit You Wont Believe

Golden rule in a relationship. If your not happy LEAVE don’t cheat. It leaves a hole trail of destruction behind. I really hope both of them f you off!

6 Likes

Wow, just wow! Bitches like this ruin the good men.

The grass is never greener :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

What a pile of crap…!!!

Fuck off… u nothing but a snake!!! U do not deserve any of them. Just die alone.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Wow, you are some kind of a piece of crap

6 Likes

Yeah your gross!!! How dare you treat them like this!!

3 Likes

You’re going to destroy yourself. Leave them both and do them s favour so they can find someone who truly loves tgfm ppl like you don’t deserve to be happy

3 Likes

I mean. Once your husband finds out you cheated- because he probably will find out. You’re going to destroy him either way…

I don’t mean to sound nasty… but perhaps it’s time YOU were destroyed!

14 Likes

Maybe the grass is greener because you aren’t there fucking it up…

Wow! Just wow. It’s cheating trifling females that give the rest of us bad names. You should’ve NEVER cheated! If you wanted your ex back so bad you should’ve broken up with your current s/o. Have you never been cheated on? It’s not like oops I accidentally cheated no girl, you had to be emotionally involved before you actually had sex with another man behind his back. It destroys your self esteem and now that man is never going to look at another female the same way. It sounds like you have a habit of being promiscuous so I think that’s something you need to work on within yourself. Sad honestly.

I hope they both leave your ass

Once a cheater always a cheater. Girl, get some therapy.

3 Likes

Also, “boring” is stable and secure. “old” is adult and mature.
Neither of those things are negative but if all you’re interested in is getting dicked down, maybe marriage isn’t for you. Perhaps stick to strange from tinder?

15 Likes

No. You get neither. Your husband deserves better. Your ex is around cuz it’s fun, NOW, but may not be later. Clearly you didn’t think this through. You should tell your husband what you did, and he should leave your ass. YOU, should remain single if you can’t stay faithful, and do the work on yourself so that you can commit to a real relationship and not stray because you’re just bored. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Should I leave my husband for my ex? - Mamas Uncut

Is you ex interested in you because you are married and doesn’t feel he has to make the commitment that your husband has with you? Or are you so messed up and need to know what really being in love means. Are you the always indecisive one and need work on yourself and fix you and release both the guys? Only you can answer that.

4 Likes

First of all, you cheated on both at different times, you say you love them, but I have no clue how. & I’m really not trying to be ugly, but I think maybe you need to do some soul searching, learn to love yourself…But maybe seek out therapy or something of the sort for yourself,…because what’s been done isn’t okay, & extremely unfair to both of them. They deserve the truth, & you need to let them go. There is someone out there that won’t do this, & they deserve that chance.

18 Likes

You need to ask yourself why did you leave your ex in the first place because when the “excitement” ends will the ex and if you go back to him, will you still see him as “fun”.
On the other hand why can’t you have fun with your current partner?? Perhaps he wants to have fun too but you both aren’t communicating very well :woman_shrugging:t4:.
Change your mindset of how you see him. Instead of thinking he’s boring, why don’t you secretly challenge yourself to bring fun or excitement into the relationship.

11 Likes

I think by sounds of it you have maid your mind up all reddy when you said your husband was boring :sleeping: and you cheating on him with your ex your marriage was over at that point but you left your ex for reson better to let them both go and find happiness :blush: and peace with yourself good luck :+1: hope you make the best :ok_hand: choice

Uhm…leave both so that they can find true happiness and someone that will truely love them. You start over and find the person that will be double the person that your ex and ur current husband is…

LEAVE HIM. He deserves to be able to be gloat with someone who deserves him. I’m not saying this to be mean but if you love him let him go. But I promise you, the fun with the ex will one day wear off and then what will you have left? You owe it to your husband to set him free.

1 Like

Tell them both. And let the cards fall. Your current husband should have known that it would happen to him.be prepared that neither will stay with tou

1 Like

Wow. Just wow. I really hope this happens to you one day :pensive: seems to me as though your taking pleasure in potentially “destroying” a life. I hope your husband is fucking his secretary

11 Likes

I’m really proud to hear some of these answers that women think that women should be faithful and I believe it myself this man deserves a faithful wis a faithful wife. PER IOD

3 Likes

Just my opinion but if you were in love with your ex you never would’ve cheated with your current husband. Same as if you were really in love with your current husband you wouldn’t be cheating on him

3 Likes

You are obviously still in love with your ex husband and you obviously don’t love your current husband. How would you feel if you were cheated on? Divorce your husband so he can find a woman that really loves him.

In other words your not happy with either, how can you say you love them both dearly but do the utmost lowest thing to them both? The grass is not always greener on the other side, but we’re you water it…

6 Likes

If a man had wrote this you would expect him to get a crap storm of abuse … Be honest with them both & yourself , then work out what you actually want before anyone else gets hurt x

37 Likes

Leave them both they both deserve better. You need help. You clearly can’t stay faithful to anyone. Seek counseling.

50 Likes

i think you need some therapy & to try to fix yourself. constantly cheating on your partner is unhealthy and degrading.

163 Likes

Do them both a favor and leave them both alone and let them find real women who will respect their vows and love them enough to not stray. I’m sorry but you’re clearly not a stable person and are not mature enough to handle a committed relationship/marriage. And lastly, do yourself a favor and seek therapy before hurting anyone else with your selfishness.

89 Likes

You need therapy and both of them need to get out of your orbit :woman_facepalming:t2: so wrong to be doing this too people. You are destroying them and they will likely takes this out on there next partners what you have done to them. It leaves lasting damage. Doesn’t matter which you pick because you will never be happy by the sounds of things

54 Likes

Common denominator here is you. Be honest with both then go work on YOU because you don’t treat ppl you claim to love like that

12 Likes

Why are you asking random women who you should choose to “destroy”? This just exemplifies your immaturity. You sound attention seeking. Your life isn’t some soap opera. Your husband deserves better than you. You need therapy and to be away from any sort of committed relationship until you work on yourself. Good luck.

52 Likes

You need to go to therapy and figure some thing out. You’re hurting BOTH of them right now and you have to stop. Let them both know what’s going on and you need to go to therapy

18 Likes

Honestly i dont think u deserve either. U cheated on one for the other now ur doing the same. They both deserve a woman that will be faithful

74 Likes

I often wonder what goes through peoples heads when they cheat.
I always feel, that if you aren’t happy, you should leave. Because what you’re doing will destroy your partner.

22 Likes

This isn’t healthy for any of you, especially not them. I don’t even know why this was even a question, because the answer is right in front of your face, & I definitely don’t know what you expected from this Facebook page…:upside_down_face::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Neither. You should check yourself in with a therapist and cut ties with both because your husband deserves the truth and to have a faithful wife. He has neither and you seem to be on some power trip about how you can destroy both of their lives. You cheated on your ex with your current husband and hurt him… then married your side piece and cheated on your side piece with your ex husband…
you need to work on yourself girl. You have issues. Both of those men deserve better.

44 Likes

If I’m being totally honest I think you need to work on yourself before you continue either relationship.
The fact you’ve cheated on them both shows issues on your part not theirs…

3 Likes

Well you have cheated on both…there is a reason why we call ex…not an ideal situation you are in right now…you say the man in your life now is boring…how sad because you wasn’t thinking this when you met him…perhaps you went into another relationship to fast…leave the ex alone tell him to do one…
Concentrate on the man in your truly hurting…tell him what you have done…repair the damage…he will forgive you…but he will never truly forgive you for cheating…you clearly do not understand the meaning of love…what your doing with the ex…do you genuinely think your ex is being honest…maybe he is playing a game…because he is jealous of what you have in your life now… yes the man in your life you say is boring…its up to you lady to make it less boring…grass is not greener on the other side remember that

1 Like

You don’t deserve either, your stringing them both on, either way you are gonna hurt them both, maybe see someone as you seem to have some commitment issues and work on that.

I’m thinking that the ex husband u 1st cheated on might want u to leave new husband and then dump u to let u feel some pain ya kno pay ur ass bk that’s what I think is gonna happen bc clearly you deserve neither one of em.

1 Like

You can’t love someone and do this to them… you just can’t. First you need to stop cheating. Then tell your husband what you’ve been up to. And then either leave him or promise to never ever be unfaithful again! (That is IF he decides to forgive you) And if he does I hope you appreciate him and cherish that man, you said your vowes girl… and I agree with a lot of the other comments, therapy. Maybe figure out why you have this urge to cheat? Have you ever been cheated on? Let me tell you, it hurts like nothing else. Please stop this… Be better than you’re being. :heart:

4 Likes

In all honesty, cheating is disgusting and I think you should leave both men and go find yourself, work on fixing and bettering yourself. Life is not about who becomes boring and who is fun… find the fun in the relationship you are meant to be commited to. If you are commited and truly love a person you MAKE IT WORK

1 Like

You’re going to destroy yourself when You realize you lost close to perfect to fun and he finds someone who appreciates him.

You didn’t love the other guy if you were capable of cheating, and clearly don’t love this guy I’d you’re willing to go behind his back now. Someone should’ve told him that if you will do it with him, you’ll do it to him. Maybe he couldn’t dodged a bullet.
My advice is leave. If you were actually happy you wouldn’t be spending time with someone else, you’d be working on YOUR MARRIAGE and making it the best it could be. Not off fucking around with someone just because you think your man is boring. Gross.

Marriage is supposed to a sacred act of commitment for the one you love. Not just in bad days, or good days. For you to say “he’s boring.” That’s just wrong. You grow, and change for the better. Together. Why get married just to cheat? Marriage isn’t a game. That you just quit on. Good days or bad. You need to seek counseling and these guys both deserve the truth and way better than what you’re doing to both of them. You seem like you don’t even care for either of them. Not to mention if you bring home some sort of sexually transmitted disease… No morals. Just wrong. :-1:

Should just leave on the grounds you are cheating. That’s the real pain that he will feel. Nothing worse than a cheat. Can’t just pick and choose when you have either man.

1 Like

Once a cheater, always a cheater… leave them both alone if you actually ‘love’ them

6 Likes

I’m not gonna lie at least some of these women commenting on this post have probably cheated, not everyone is perfect and makes mistakes, we can learn from them. But my opinion you need to take time for yourself and let them both go! They both don’t deserve what your doing to them. You gotta figure out for yourself, but girl you ain’t in love if you can happily cheat on the men you say you love. Stop and maybe think what your doing and what your action can cause!

3 Likes

The ex is playing you sis. Your ex is trying to get back at you and dude. Also, you are extremely immature and don’t need to be in a relationship let alone married. I would suggest you take a year to focus on your mental health through therapy. Chasing fun never ends well. It’s always fun when you’re cheating (no responsibility or commitment)

3 Likes

Your ex was stabbed in the back by you and your now husband, your ex is now stabbing your husband in the back and you somehow think this is all okay and choosing on the basis of fun? I only pray there’s no kids involved.

3 Likes

I don’t think you love either of them. You should leave them both poor guys.

2 Likes

Can’t turn a ho into a housewife I guess that’s karma what’s going to be funny is when neither want you I’m sorry you got way to high of an opinion of yourself

2 Likes

I wonder if ex is just doing this till you let your current husband know…then they both leave you.

Why is your ex your ex? Do you think it will work this time if it didn’t work the 1st time? How do you know if he really wants you, or just likes the cheating?? If you weren’t married, I’d say go for it. But you are married and not available to another man, ex or not.

You need to learn what love is I think you are in heat .Just by reading what you wrote you don’t want a good man or marriage you just want the excitement of the moment soon as you choose your ex and he wants to settle down with you you’ll be on the streets looking for the next sucker do them both a favor and get out of their life’s where they can find a good woman to love

Leave both. They deserve someone that’s gonna love all of them not just until your “bored” with them

If you were a man…nope your a girl…no better than a man that cheats…Hopefully they both find out and drop you…

I agree with everyone else and also your ex is your ex for a reason. How would you feel if Your husband was cheating on you? Maybe he’s not old and boring maybe he’s matured and settled down

1 Like

Wow you must like playing your men the fool. You cheat cause you had access and because your husband is boring…no you cheat cause you are selfish woman who wants your cake and eat it and all the rest of the cake on the shelf too. You come here wanting a you go girl bit what you need is for your men to find out and not kill you and each other. You really are damaging any happiness they will have because they will just think every other woman is like you. I pity your next victims.

Let your husband go and be happy. Also, let your ex go and be happy too. You. Sound. Like. Trash. :clap:t3: if you’re going to cheat on everyone for the next best thing, then just be single so you can whore around without hurting anyone else in the process. They both deserve better than you.

I’m wondering if you have some underlying issues from your past that make you feel this is ok… Or even Normal, as you speak in a tone that doesn’t even seem to acknowledge anything wrong about the situation and your actions.
Cheating is unforgivable and I hope your husband can move on from toy without taking any bitterness and trust issues into his next relationship.
Hopefully he/they both realise there are sooooo many more women out there who are loyal, committed, faithful, trustworthy and honest…
All of the things that you could not possibly to repeatedly cheat on people like it’s ok.

So ur relationship got boring and now u want that fun butterfly in the stomach excitement which is why u want ur ex again because it’s fun and exciting.

Cuz once this new fling gets boring ull cheat again cuz that passion that butterfly in ur stomach isn’t there anymore.

U need to figure ur self out u need to stop this vicious cycle. You’re addicted to the adrenaline rush of something new Maybe take up an actual hobby like horses or rock climbing or something that fills that void

You wouldn’t have cheated on either one if you really loved them

I hope you don’t have kids… they don’t deserve that messy ass situation and dysfunctional environment… you obviously have a serious issue, that you need to work out with a therapist…

In my opinion if u start a relationship based with lies and secrets, it will not last

Don’t get married if you don’t mean it

5 Likes

smh.

boo… listen… :ear:

send you’re husband my way, ill love him for you. lmao

4 Likes

An ex is an ex for a reason just saying

They should both destroy your heart instead and leave your playing ass

Isn’t he your ex for a reason?

I hope they both leave you. You need some help

4 Likes

Why is the ex husband an ex???

Yuck… They deserve better then a little girl like you… I hope they both leave you for a real women…

2 Likes

And what happens when you ex turns old?
You’re gonna cheat again…

Omg leave them both alone and call dr. Phil or something

2 Likes

Leave them both your dogshit and deserve nobody

3 Likes

First she needs to stop her vicious cycle …

3 Likes

You don’t deserve any of them for cheating . Leave both of them they will be happier with you out there lives.

1 Like

Your gonna be alone in the end. Karma what goes around definitely will eventually bite you in your ass.

1 Like

You don’t deserve any of them!

1 Like

You need to be alone. They both deserve better.

1 Like

Well they BOTH know you’re a cheater…you’ve been married to both of these men and cheated with each one on the other! You have a problem…its not the crazy fun ex one or the boring current husband that had issues…it’s you. You seem to be the destroyer of others lives as well as your own. Just get divorced and stay single and if they both want to have sex with you after that so be it!! Of course your ex is going to see you, it’s a good way to get back at the one you screwed behind his back.

8 Likes

Neither you need to work on yourself

2 Likes

Team Brad or team cooper!?? Cmon this post can’t be serious?

You’re messy & you should be single.

1 Like

You don’t deserve either of them sorry to say…

1 Like