Should I message the girl who has been commenting on my boyfriends instagram?

Girl don’t even waste your time with it. You said yourself that he really sees no future with you (the whole marriage thing) so save yourself the heartache and walk away.

6 Likes

When anyone puts you in this position to question your place in their life, they aren’t meant for you.

4 Likes

Yes absolutely messege her. Your grown, she’s grown. Just be polite and direct.

4 Likes

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18355 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless
Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob2818.pages.dev/

If you don’t want to waste any more time, then stop wasting your time. He talks about marriage and your not in the conversation. You feel like he is not truthful with you. You feel like this woman and him have some sort of relationship ship in real life. You obviously don’t trust him. Why you still there?

4 Likes

Whether or not you contact her is up to you but if you decide to, keep in mind that she probably doesn’t even know you exist so don’t be rude or nasty.

If you do you’re going to get what you’re looking for. Let him go.

1 Like

Cntact her
Do what you have to do to find out

3 Likes

No. If he allows this situation to happen there is no reason for you to do anything. If it was me, I would leave. I’m a little younger than you but at my age now, 30 I am done with the guessing games. I have been with my man for 6 and a half years and if he ever put me in a situation like that I wouldn’t be with him anymore. It’s not hard to be good to your partner.

1 Like

Post a pic of the two of you on his IG.

7 Likes

She owes you squat If shes feeling welcome in his life its because she has been welcomed

6 Likes

I wouldn’t contact her. If you’re wasting your time you’re clearly done. She’s not going to make a difference other than giving you an excuse to come to grips and move on faster.

You answered your own question

Why you gonna message someone that owes u nothing?

4 Likes

I’d message her. If he don’t know her then it shouldn’t be a problem.

3 Likes

I would get rid of that piece of garbage that you have

1 Like

I know it’s easier said than done but you are just making yourself suffer

1 Like

Do whatever you want

No. She has nothing to do with this. She owes you nothing. I’m always puzzled when women focus themselves on another woman and not the partner who swore loyalty to them smh

When people show you their true colours, believe them. Stop wasting your precious time trying to repaint them.

Your issue is with your man. Not her. There will be many women of you waste your time with men who are disloyal.

10 Likes

Men are allowed female friends! Jesus, you all that say contact her, hes her boyfriend, not her kid! You’re 40, act like it. I guarantee if you ask her about him, you’ll be in his rearview.

3 Likes

Ima be honest, I would. But dont attack her, ask her straight up how she knows him and if anything else is going on.

2 Likes

I have been in her position and was happy to be honest with the other woman involved because that’s what I would want someone to do for me. Of course she doesn’t owe her anything but these comments are not it.

Zero common courtesy. We talk about how shady a lot of guys are but turn around and say sHe OwEs YoU nOthiNg. Not having another woman’s back isn’t the flex some of you think it is. :grimacing::upside_down_face:

12 Likes

We women are our worst enemies we dog each other out instead of supporting each other my two cents.

4 Likes

I had a girl contact me once because she thought we were both dating the same guy at the same time in our past. We were able to figure out he was seeing both of us and were able to match things up in our initial conversation. I was already done with him so I honestly didn’t care and understood why she messaged me but she did end up wanting to take it too far and wanted to plan a set up but I wasn’t in to all that drama Haha

3 Likes

Contact her and ask her intentions if she knew about you. Let your claws out if you want to fight for your man. If he continues to lie give him something he will never forget. Then be done.

1 Like

I would. She may not know about you either if they are seeing each other. I wouldn’t be rude or anything though. Women have to look out for each other. If it were me I would want to know.

Get your answers from him ask him where he sees his life with you 3 years from now.

5 Likes

Do it. Contact her and ask her

1 Like

Why not just comment yourself and let it be known in your comment that the two of you are together and see what she says.Thats what i would do.If he is playing you and her she is gonna react because she too is a victim of his bs.
If shes the side she wont say anything.then id message her.

9 Likes

I think you need to follow your heart and instincts. Deep down you know the truth

4 Likes

Don’t waste no more time. Find someone who is interested in building a future with you

2 Likes

No, I wouldn’t contact her but I’d leave if I feel insecure because that tells me I’m not getting what I need out of the relationship. Especially if my partner doesn’t want to work through it with me.

I wouldn’t message her. I would ask him again

2 Likes

I would tell him that it’s gone too far and he either gets rid of her or he has no more me, end of story. I’m too old to play little games and sit wondering what’s going on.

3 Likes

Your 43 and want to be happy. This clearly doesn’t make you happy. Contact her and get rid of him.

1 Like

The fact that he is allowing it says it all. That’s a red flag in itself

4 Likes

Why do us girls always feel like we “need proof”? You don’t, he does not make you feel secure, happy or as though there’s a future. That’s all the proof you need, he is not the one

7 Likes

I would message her.
Check her response and if it upsets or angers your partner at all that you did it, you’ve got your answer.

1 Like

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18698 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless
Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob2898.pages.dev/

2.5 yrs together but it sounds like there isn’t a REAL commitment there. You live in separate places and he’s just a BF.

1 Like

Think about the whole situation. Do you want to get married and have your own children? Can he be trusted? A conversation needs to be had without his son around!

3 Likes

OMG !!! Act your age :woman_facepalming:t2:
When you post anything on a public forum every one is allow to comment, she can comment on everything she wants if you have any issue you should talk to your boyfriend he is the one in a relationship with you not her

2 Likes

Let us know the outcome of this situation

1 Like

I would….politely ask her about thier relationship and if he lied, just move on without even an explanation.

6 Likes

I’d ask him.again and maybe bring up the conversation about marriage. If his answer isn’t making you feel better then maybe think about leaving. But after you ask him you could always ask her too just to see if the stories match

3 Likes

I would. I would want to know how often they talk outside of comments on IG. No harm in knowing

3 Likes

No, you should just leave this relationship that sounds very dead end.

1 Like

He may be playing you. She isn’t forcing him to talk or see her. Guys usually only talk etc if interested. Don’t let him take advantage of you.

2 Likes

Ask him about it then message her without his son being around

I would politely just ask what their nature of their relationship is and just mention that his your boyfriend so you are just wondering.

3 Likes

I would. Can’t hurt to ask.

3 Likes

Here’s the thing MEN know after 6 months if you’re the ONE. And as a rule of life (MINE) I wouldn’t give him more than ( 3 YEARS) of my time. How do I know you ask, I’ve been Happily married 27 years.
He’s definitely been entertaining other ppl.
Move accordingly
There is NO REASON to contact the IG garden tool he chose.

2 Likes

Go ahead. You won’t be happy till you do

Nope. If you feel it’s a lie then HE needs to be confronted and come clean. He could of blocked her and didn’t.

No way , I value my self more than that.

Is he gone a lot if he

I comment on lots of posts of men and I’m not in a relationship with them. Just keep an eye on it.

If you don’t trust him why are you with him?

1 Like

I would simply ask her and go from there

Yes. ASK HER AS A “FRIEND” … ask her if she knows him. Tell her you just went on a date with him and he mentioned her, etc. Ask away !!!

1 Like

You don’t trust him. Leave

1 Like

Yea you should if u don’t feel ur getting the truth from him……but if things are so sketchy that you even have to do that maybe that in itself is a sign that it’s time to cut and run.

You don’t have time for games! Trust your intuition and leave.