Should I tell my sisters husband she isn't taking her birth control?

They’ll kick you out… stay outta their business and their way while in their home

1 Like

That is clearly none of your business.

1 Like

It might “not be your business” but it is NOT okay for her to do that to him!! He has his own rights & he made it clear. I would casually bring it up when it’s just you three & be like “I’m so happy y’all are trying again” etc etc.

She has no right to do this to him.

15 Likes

I’m in 2 minds about this.

1- you should mind your own business and leave your sister and her husbands relationship alone. It’s nothing to you apart from another person in the family.

2- if the husband was that concerned about not having any more children then reversible vasectomies are a thing. Yes, it’ll be painful for a few days but it usually means you can’t get the baby making stuff out- also protecting someone from unwanted pregnancies.

At the end of the day, it’s their relationship not yours. It’s down to them to discuss their relationship and pregnancies.

4 Likes

Nah…sound like you need to move in your own crib🙄

6 Likes

He needs to get a vasectomy if HE does not want anymore kids.
Not that I’m saying what she’s doing is ok, but honestly :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

No - mind your own business. Let your sister and her husband handle this.

1 Like

I’d say something. Women like that are the fucking worst. Shit happened to somone I known

Mind your own business. Period.

1 Like

sounds like u need to mind ur business and be happy ur sister is giving u a roof over your head.

1 Like

Nope and you’ll get exponentially more joy and peace in your life if you stay out of everyone else’s business and mind your own.

what she’s doing isn’t ok, but if he doesn’t want anymore he can do something about that.

2 Likes

Stay in your own lane. Also who do you care more about? Your sister or her husband?

Stay in your lane. With a sister like you who needs enemies

2 Likes

It’s better if you don’t interfere. Otherwise, you will create a wedge between you and them. And you maybe need to move out in consequence; plus bring drama into your life you don’t have to deal with. Let them work themselves out.

However, I would suggest to your sister, to ask herself why she wants a baby so badly to feel the void in her life. If she does that, it will create a wedge between her and the husband. At least as her sister, you did your best and advised her not to follow with this through.

1 Like

No no no stay out of it your loyalty is to your sister not her husband

3 Likes

Stay in your lane and mind your business!

I mean he should wrap it just the same as she is taking the pill. Bet he isnt

2 Likes

Not your business. Stay out of it.

No, you mind your own freaking business! Smh…ain’t none of that got anything to do w/ you! People are ridiculous these days. There’s a whole “lane” that’s ALL YOURS​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: STAY​:clap:t3: IN​:clap:t3: IT​:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

5 Likes

Yes he needs to be told!!

1 Like

Tell him. Noone should be forced to have a kid that they don’t want.

I mean…move out but next time they’re in the same room say how great you think it is that they’re actively trying again and walk out the door.

1 Like

What she is doing is wrong. But you have to mind your business

It’s possible they really are trying. My husband was very adamant about not having any more kids either but one day we decided together to give it one more go for a girl (of course got another boy). So personally, I would just let it go. Maybe have another conversation with your sister to get more clarity that if they are trying, why is he still acting like they aren’t. If he is like my husband, he just may not want people to know they are trying

Mind your own marriage :joy:

5 Likes

I would say something. He has a reasonable expectation to be able to trust his wife. The life of a potential child is not a game and he has the right to consent or not.

5 Likes

He should have the same right to choose as women do.

4 Likes

Stay out of your sister’s marriage.

3 Likes

Ask your sister?

Y’all saying stay in yo lane, how would you feel if that were your son :frog: :coffee:

He has a right to know.

13 Likes

Just Mind your business

2 Likes

None of your buisness

1 Like

Tell him he should know x

2 Likes

Stay out of ur sisters marriage and her vaginas’ business :unamused:

2 Likes

Next time yall are together snd the subject is brought up, when he says he doesn’t want more…with confusion on your face, and in your voice, say, but I thought yall were trying? Isn’t that why you stopped taking your birth control? Then either excuse yourself while they have THAT awkward conversation. or stay and be part of it, whatever really works for yalls relationships, but I mean if you’re close enough for those talks ,I’m guessing yall are just pretty open with you’re friendships with each other.

Or. Just stay out of it. It’s really not your business what goes on within their marriage.

16 Likes

Side eyeing tf outta anyone saying not to tell him or to mind your business. Yall do know that’s a form of sexual assault, right?

19 Likes

So next time y’all are at the dinner table ask him if they’re hoping for a boy or a girl (per my fiance) lolol

5 Likes

This is the same as if the man was sabotaging the birth control.

10 Likes

Lol I’d ask him if he’s the one that doesn’t want more kids then why hasn’t he gotten a vasectomy? It shouldn’t be all left on her and off him. If he was that serious he wouldn’t take any chances.

3 Likes

All these “your loyalty is to your sister” comments are dumb af!! Just because that is her sister doesn’t mean she should defend her wrong doings! A baby isn’t something to play with nor is it something to secretly bring into somebody’s life. But the people are right when it comes to staying out of it, it’s their marriage and you shouldn’t interfere. It sucks I know, because your sister sounds like a real jerk. But it’s their marriage and the truth comes out eventually. Your sister will reap what she sows one day. With a lying and conniving sister like that, I’d keep some sort of distance anyway.

6 Likes

Why would you? It’s not your business

5 Likes

Tell him what?
No! No! If you have concerns on this, express them to your sister
Know your boundaries please.

5 Likes

Nope let it run it’s course when she gets pregnant which she probably will he will then leave at which point you enjoy telling her how right you were all along :wink::joy:

2 Likes

Not your business! Stay out!

2 Likes

None of your business.
If he is adamant, he can get a vasectomy. The only 100% way to avoid pregnancy without abstinence

3 Likes

Tbh it’s not your business and tbh if she wants another kid then she should be able to fulfill that.

1 Like

No not your business

2 Likes

I don’t know if I agree with the people saying don’t tell him. I have been that child who grew up in a household where my dad didn’t want me and he treated me like shit. Physically and emotionally abused me. Told me all the time if it wasn’t for me he would be happy so all you people saying stay out of it obviously don’t know or care about the repercussions for the unwanted child. TELL HIM!!! 

Really it’s none of your business. But you can talk to her and explain that by going against and lying to her husband may just end her marriage, then where will she be. If you butt in you maybe out the door finding another place to live and not have a relationship with your sister anymore.

Mind your own business :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes tell him! Anytime you know another person is being tricked into having a baby, you need to tell them!
She want a another baby that’s fine. It needs to be a crime to trick a man who doesn’t want one into having one. If the rolls were reversed and a man was trying to force your sister to get pregnant when she didn’t want to, would you not protect her? Of course you would. A man deserves the same protection if he doesn’t want a child

5 Likes

Stay out from your sister’s relationship. Sexual assault :laughing: tf he can get vasectomy.

1 Like

Stay out of it. Just would make trouble for you

Yes…definitely tell him!! If they are not both in agreement to a child being brought into this world, then by all means DONT bring one into this world!!

Why is that your business?

2 Likes

Get your own place and let your sister reap the karma that will come to her for the trickery!

1 Like

I would handle it kid style. LoL. Blurting out information in the middle of their conversations. For instance, she is saying something about kids and he’s all like good thing we’re not having anymore or something to that effect and just be like so SIL are you finds start taking your bc pills again since he doesn’t want anymore kids, or SIL didn’t you stop taking your bc pills though? Y’all might be having more soon. LoL. Just blow it wide open. LoL. It’s an innocent divulgue of information so hopefully you’ll maintain your living situation. LoL

8 Likes

You can stay the hell out of their marriage. He should of gotten a vasectomy if he doesn’t want anymore kids, it’s his place to be over his own reproductive health so for him or even you to expect or even force her to take Birth Control is disgusting and if she doesnt want to take them then she doesnt have to, the only thing I feel that should be open is her saying I am done taking Birth control!!

Honestly this whole post is why family shouldn’t even reside within married households, you’re probably grown and if that’s the case you need to find your own place to live or go back to your parents house…

16 Likes

Mind your own business

1 Like

Mind your business but encourage your sister to be honest.

10 Likes

It’s not your business but it can cause a lot of issues. I’d probably tell him. Lying and decet isn’t cool

1 Like

Stay out of your sisters relationship

Would you want someone to tell you that your S/O was putting holes in the condoms y’all were using because he wanted a baby and you didn’t?

3 Likes

Why would you go behind your sister like that? That’s between her and her husband… tell her what she’s doing isn’t right but betraying your sister isn’t either… I imagine that would cause issues between you and her.

2 Likes

If you want your sisters husband just say that

4 Likes

Everyone saying “not your business” sounds pretty selfish considering you’re aiding in conception and possibly birthing a child in broken home. If one parent doesn’t want more kids why is it ok to keep quiet about bringing a life into a situation like that? Just to ‘mind your business’

12 Likes

The people telling you to mind your business are the type of females who would pull something like this on a man and its not right. Definitely say something! Tricking a man into having a child he doesnt want is disgusting!

12 Likes

It’s not 100% up to the women to prevent pregnancy. If he doesn’t want anymore kids, HE needs to either wear a condom or get a vasectomy. It’s sneaky of her to try to get pregnant without her husband knowing, but even on birth control, that is not a 100% way to prevent pregnancy.

6 Likes

I’d say something. I’d bring it up when they’re together though… then let them sort it out. BUT, if that doesn’t come about in a reasonable amount of time, I’d just tell him … a baby is a child for life, if it’s one that is unwanted, your sister may find herself in a situation she doesn’t really want :confused:

3 Likes

She has another child against his wishes she may end up a single parent.
Lies are never acceptable. She needs to grow up and talk to her husband but personally…id consider it none of my business

1 Like

If she didn’t want anymore children & he was lying saying he went and had his vasectomy done, this entire comment section would be different.

Wrong is wrong, she’s in the wrong.

15 Likes

Yes, tell him. You should never trap someone with a child they don’t want. That’s awful.

6 Likes

Move out and mind your own business.

Maybe suggest to him to go get snipped if he doesn’t want more kids.

1 Like

If he doesn’t want more he should be careful to begin with. Men have options to prevent pregnancy as well. Still wrong of her to lie to him.

3 Likes

Umm no. Thats between them. Unless you want your sister to hate you.

2 Likes

No u should mind ur business and know ur place!

5 Likes

That’s messed up. But he can wear a condom :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You could always nonchalantly say something like “man I keep reading post about women getting pregnant on birth control. Most men are saying they wished they had gotten a vasectomy.” If he chooses to do so that’s on him. Ur sister is so wrong for tricking him like this. But it’s not ur place to tell him she’s throwing her pills out.

4 Likes

What she is doing is scandalous, but you can’t tell on your sister.:rofl: Come on now…

3 Likes

So YOU noticed that she’s been throwing them away, but you don’t think her husband would notice? If she was lying to him, I doubt she would just leave the evidence for everyone to see. Is it possible you could be wrong, and you don’t actually know about your sister’s marriage as much as you think you do? Don’t involve yourself in someone else’s marriage like that. It’s not your place or business.

4 Likes

I’d just mind my business!

4 Likes

It’s not any of your business unless you two are sharing him

5 Likes

Telling him you could end up with no place to live as well

1 Like

I feel like I would just mind your own business on this one. For one I see a lot of conflict and if that happens and she does get pregnant that its between her husband and her and she will have to deal with the decision and outcome of that decision.

It’s not your business. Don’t stick yourself into their life anymore than you already are by living with them

1 Like

That is their problem not yours!!!

I would stay out of it

Mind your own business, wtf

3 Likes

I would move out and let him know. Blood means very little to me, I was taught from a very young age family are just people and sometimes even strangers. Blood means nothing, bonds are what really matter. Could I continue feeling bonded to someone that tricks people into having babies? I don’t think so. He has a right to know, and I think not telling would make me an accomplice. This isn’t just about him either though, do you really want a niece or nephew brought into the world that way? What if bro in law resents said child no matter how hard he tries not to? Your sister NEEDS to be sabatoged even if it costs your relationship with her. What she’s doing is sick.

1 Like

Put yourself in the position of him. How would you feel if someone knew something that significant and you found out they knew and didn’t saying anything? How about the kid you now have was conceived based on decet? Tell her she needs to own up to it and give the example of how she would feel if the shoe was on the other foot.

Not a very solid relationship if she feels lying about something like that is acceptable. Way to teach her kids that, that type of behavior is acceptable.

It’s not any of your business unless youre trying to steal your sisters husband from her. It’s their marriage. Not yours. He married her. Not you. Why do you feel the need to be protective over him unless its your advancement of trying to win him over. You sound jealous that she wants another kid with him. And that you don’t want him to have another kid for your own sake. Move out and leave that married couple alone. It’s none of your business.

1 Like

I would mind my business…

Stay out of it. You’ll only get caught in the middle of what will be a very ugly mess.

and if you are wrong you’ll be told and that’ll be that.

Honestly though pretending you don’t want more kids when you’re trying behind closed doors would be really weird. My adopted sister has 2 self admitted keep-a-dude babies, you’re seeing the right signs. Her husband didn’t notice either.

BTW their relationship is one of the most toxic I’ve ever seen. It got more toxic with each baby he didn’t want.

i did this to my husband as well we had 2 i wanted another so i told him i was taking antibiotics that made the pill no good, well i got pregnant and had issues with the whole pregnancy, my baby is healthy and happy and is now 27 with 3 kids, yeah he was livid so i would say do it i got what i wanted but he left so i would say a definite tell him

Mind your business.

Maybe they ARE trying again and he just doesn’t want to get his hopes up yet.

Maybe you’re reading the situation wrong.

Why are you going through her trash in the first place? And if you’ve noticed it, don’t you think he may have?

No matter what it’s not your business :woman_shrugging:

You should be minding the business that pays you so YOU can get out of their house. It seems your priority should be that instead of sticking your single nose in that married couples business. If you need to talk to anyone make it your sister.

4 Likes

Send me his info. I’ll tell him and it won’t come back on you.

1 Like

You should probably stay out of it but honestly I would casually mention it…lol

1 Like