Should I trust him?

I’ve been seeing this guy for almost 10 months now and it’s been going great. We have a great time together we laugh we joke and it’s all round enjoyable. He’s always been secretive with his phone and his life from day dot, but even if it’s just messaging his dad (and I’ve seen it genuinely is). Lately he’s been more secretive than ever and never opens WhatsApp in front of me anymore and I know he still goes on it. I’m start thinking that he’s sleeping with other women as he goes to the gym a lot but I’d like to think I give him everything at home! He definatley doesn’t go short. I then question if there something wrong with me as I’m the same woman he goes to bed with every night. Help a mama out please ladies xxx

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Should I trust him? - Mamas Uncut

He’s just selling weed you good lol

17 Likes

Outright ask him. If he has nothing to hide he will show you if he goes defensive. Run :joy::joy:

11 Likes

From experience if a man is secretive about his phone it’s a big red flag. Like there are certain parts of life that others like to have to themselves and that’s fine but I was in a relationship for 6 and a half years. The whole time he was secretive over his phone. I snooped and found hurtful words towards me to his ex. I could never trust him. More recently I found out he was cheating on me so basically our whole relationship was full of lies and secrecy so now if any man is secretive over his phone like that I don’t go near them.
The best thing to do is be honest about how your feeling and confront him because if there is nothing to hide then he should reassure you of that xx

5 Likes

My ex did this. He was cheating the entire time. Even though we practically lived together. Still cheated on me. Not with just 1 or 2 girls. How phone was BLOWN up with about 20+ a day. Don’t trust it.

Trust your gut. You know something is off.

1 Like

If something feels off, just leave. Trust your instincts because you’re probably right

8 Likes

Maybe he’s on grindr lol happened to me

3 Likes

Everyone here is saying to trust your gut.

I agree with them, but I know it’s hard to hear it because it’s a hard thing to do when all we want is to believe the best in the person.

The truth is, you’ll have to have a conversation with him. From his reaction, you’ll know exactly what the truth is regardless of the saying because your gut will tell you first. You have to listen to it.

I would know because I didn’t listen to my gut for a long time with an ex I dated for two years. I found out he was cheating on me the entire time with multiple women and every time I had a gut feeling, I ignored it. Don’t be like the me of the past.

I’m now in a wonderful and healthy relationship where we are always honest, open, and secure with one another. You can have that too. But you’ll need to trust and listen to your gut first.