Should I wait for my husband to change his mind?

You have to protect your son first of all. No child can learn about loyalty, love & kindness in such a toxic relationship. Seek council and if it’s still that bad then quit threatening to leave & pack up what you need for you & your son & get out.

Probably another woman

Take you and your son somewhere you feel comfortable and have support to think clearly to plan your departure. He’s not taking responsibility or accountability for his actions and might not ever. If you still want to try while you are separated, ask him to get help for his inner turmoil he’s taking out on you. And it will help you to talk to a professional too to learn how to control yourself around his behavior (so you can think clearly while he’s trying to confuse you). If he doesn’t take action to change and get his family back then you know. And giving yourself physical distance will give you time to decide what it is you really want. And it might not be dealing with his unacceptable behavior anymore and that’s ok. It’s ok to be done yourself. You should look into how custody works where you live and get a lawyer so you’re not guessing. Lawyer can help make a plan for custody before you decide what you want to do. Big hugs!

While your still at the house, round up your important papers, birth certificates, marriage certificate, save as much money as you can, start taking things that mean something to you and stash them at someone else’s house. It sounds like your marriage is over and you need to make plans for you and your son to get out as soon as possible( if both names are on the lease you can be held responsible to pay half the rent each month) make sure you consult an attorney to make sure you know exactly what you should do. You deserve better and so does your son.

Run! He’s a narcissist. Everything will always be your fault even when you have done nothing wrong. He is mentally & emotionally abusing you

This is not love and not a marriage. I lived this way for 20 years, not making a decision to leave, falling for his apologies until the same things happened again and again. It got worse and never changed until he finally got violent and that was my bottom line. I left with six kids, no money, no job and no car. Don’t wait that long. Get yourself prepared and leave him to work out his own problems, as they are immensely bigger than you. Develop some feelings of self-worth and think of your son. He is an innocent victim with no means of escape. I have seen through the years that when marital problems start spilling over into telling strangers it means you are overwhelmed and drowning. Don’t live like that … for what? Set some boundaries and get some self- respect, and leave as soon as you can. We all survived and are so much happier now, and you will be too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Let it go. He probably has something on the side which is why he wants to know where you are all the time and has no issues dropping his ring. You don’t need that kind of negativity on your life.

Y’all both need to grow up.

Don’t stay, staying after they say their done hurts and gives hope. Hoping they will want u before leaving is necessary. He wants u to have hope and hang on yet he is done and doesn’t want marriage anymore… bleve him on that!

He’s an angry and controlling man. You need to leave and find your peace because you’ll never find it with him. He sounds a bit immature as well. You deserve better.

Never beg a man to love you! Pick up ur pride and put urself first for once. Would u let a man treat your sister/friend/cousin/mom like this?

1 Like

stop the story. Get a hold of yourself. Plan your exit, ask for help from friends or family and then leave. You deserve to be joyous as does he. Never mind the name calling and the blame game. Move forward without the relationships as it is now. And don’t play the game of using your child as a pawn whether he gets to see him or not. Kids have nothing to do with the disfunction in their parents.

He is using whatever means to control you. He will eventually get you isolated from everyone. Please be careful and take care of yourself and your child.

You sound like u are looking for that ONE GOOD reason that outweighs all of this bad you’re going through with him. There ain’t one good enough to stay With him. I promise u that much. Do not wait for him

It’s over, don’t wait for him it’s time to take your son move on co parent. He’s controlling and gaslighting you fresh start girl he’s just a man