Should I worry about my husbands friend?

My husband is 31 and has had the same group of friends since he was in high school. They are very close and hang out every weekend almost. It didn’t bother me until recently. There is a girl who I’ve always had weird feelings about, but he has told me multiple times there is nothing to worry about. Well, lately, she has been making comments that have been getting on my nerves a little and making me question if she only likes him as a friend. For example, my husband is starting a new job, and she says, “Oh, I can’t wait to spend our money.” She claimed our child as their child and asked him to go out with her in two weeks when I am visiting my mother…Do you think these are innocent comments, or do I have to worry about something?

52 Likes

That would kinda bother me too. But they have been friends forever basically, so I hope its innocent.

No, I think she’s getting a little to comfortable and I wouldn’t really want my husband around her

9 Likes

I would def question her like what u mean by that
That would never fly with me hell to the no

6 Likes

I would NOT like that!! Awkward and disrespectful

5 Likes

Nope the husband needs to shut that down.

26 Likes

Why is she saying stuff like our money as if they are a couple and talking about claiming your child if she isn’t the parent?

2 Likes

I would shut that down real quick.

5 Likes

I mean it’s cool to have friends of the opposite sex bit those comments would be a hell no for me

1 Like

Makes me feel like she’s pushing you out of the picture. It’s time she gets shut out.

1 Like

Beat the brakes off that bitch. She’s stepping way across the line.

They are more than friends

5 Likes

:open_mouth::flushed: oh Hell NO!!! definitely be worried!! & whoop both of them, then kick him to the curb with the trash!!!

3 Likes

No! This is not right

sounds like “they” both are more then just friends.

1 Like

If you feel like something is off, something is off. Trust yourself.

2 Likes

They are either already having an affair or on the verge of one. If he isn’t willing to shut it down then you should shut him down.

6 Likes

Thats not normal at all!! Shut it down

1 Like

Fuck that. Nope. No no no. That chick has got to go.

What’s your gut telling you? Follow it!! This is not ok

1 Like

I would definitely put her in her place. And slap him for trying to play that cool. Especially if you voiced your concern.

Sis u better check her ass & let her know her place. Also ur man should be putting her in her place if she’s making comments like that. My husband knows what time it is. He would never allow a chic to say something like that ever. It’s called respect and she clearly doesn’t respect y’all’s relationship!!! LET HER KNOW​:bangbang::bangbang:

If any bitch tried to claim my kid as her own wen she has nothing to do with my child I’ll definitely have something to say! Sounds like definitely more than friends n you should confront both of them

She sounds like she’s still in high school. He should tell her to stop because it’s disrespectful to you.

5 Likes

Listen to your instinct it’s never wrong, ur instinct is telling you something as you said uv always had a weired feeling about her, but with my ex when I had a weired feeling about a girl my ex worked it cause they were having an affair hence why he my ex xx

1 Like

Put her in her place, very disrespectful and your husband needs to tell her not to disrespect you

4 Likes

I would not put up with that

you must be nice bc that bitch woulda already done been put in her place! with her sly ass unnecessary comments!

Definitely would be comforting her and telling her to cut the shit

Girl she wants your man. Are you around when she makes these comments?? If you are you definitely should speak up and tell her how inappropriate she’s being. If she’s making these comments though I would wonder where she got the idea from… your husband could be leading her on and lying to you… some men are very good at hiding their shit. I would definitely message her/reach out to her if these things were said in your absence but I would also wonder why your husband doesn’t tell her it’s inappropriate if these things are happening when you are not around… sounds like he’s enjoying her attention if that’s the case. I hope you get to the bottom of it. Sound fishy all around though.

1 Like

If you are respectful to other women and know he’s in a relationship you wouldn’t be talking like that. 1. He’s already cheating or 2. She’s into him and is trying to get with him. Either way what she’s saying is not appropriate and if I were you I would not be putting up with that

2 Likes

I’ve had this gut feeling about 3 “friends” my ex had. He left me for 2 of them and the 3rd tried to make a move but he actually shut her down. Always go with your gut.

U need to tell ur hubby to disown that friend like since yesterday

4 Likes

I would first talk to your husband because he may think she’s just “joking” around and not realize her actual intentions. If his response to your conversation still leaves you feeling that something isn’t right, put her in her place and let her know how inappropriate those comments are.

7 Likes

Tell that heffa off :woman_shrugging:t4: !!!

7 Likes

Trust your gut! I’d definitely be concerned

1 Like

I almost said smack her but I forgot we have to be grown ups :joy: so tell your man to put her in her place or you will! Period that’s rude as hell!

12 Likes

As women WE KNOW… The husband may not see it but YOU do! and we know how women operate just like we know how men can be but only WE KNOW how a woman can truly be!.. Hope this makes sense

6 Likes

Well I went through this in my marriage. Well let’s just say that now I am divorced and they are engaged

4 Likes

The money she could joke about all day but when she brings kids into it, you are better human than I for not knocking her out.

8 Likes

Shes a mate poacher why else would she not include you :thinking: any male friends i have are at a friendly distance and I include their partners never plan to get any of them alone because they don’t mean anything more than pal think about that

1 Like

Smack that bitch down

She is completely out of line, innapropriate and disrespectful to your relationship!

Trust your instincts!
Shut her and possibly him down

4 Likes

Are you hanging out with them? I’d tell hubs he needs to be clear that YOU are his wife until death do you part. He should see her (and maybe the group) less & cut her out of his friends/contact list. He can still do things with everyone else. Might work to have a wingman or two run interference when he & she are at the same event.

If you are also at these events, think carefully about what you want to say to her & rehearse with your husband. Don’t be nasty, just let her know. Maybe say, “You have to find your own man. This one is taken.” You don’t want to be the bitch of the group but she seems clearly out of line. Ask your husband if he enjoys the attention, if he is truly that clueless, or has already crossed a line.

Feel sorry for her. She is obviously jealous of what you have and has no prospects of her own (or is she paired up?). Maybe if everyone tried to fix her up with a guy she’d leave your husband alone—unless he’s the problem.

Id put her in her place real quick then find out why your husband is allowing it to go on

5 Likes

I would shut that shit down real fast.

17 Likes

I wouldn’t be thrilled with her saying stuff like that. I don’t know how he feels but it seems pretty obvious she has feelings for him.

1 Like

Thats weird. Dont be quiet, make your feelings known. An “excuse me no” goes a long way

7 Likes

May be innocent but I don’t like them at all. I’d be upset about it

If your gut tells you something is up, then it is. These are not innocent comments especially when money and child is involved.

17 Likes

I would shut that down now

12 Likes

I would bring it up to him in front of her and be like. Yeah I don’t play that. If you want to be his friend keep it friendly or else. If he chooses to keep her in his life after she says crazy stuff like this without putting a stop to it. He probably has a history with her

17 Likes

they’ve been friends since highschool, of course there’s a special bond and doesn’t necessary have to be sexual,how come you have no problem with the guys?

Umm shut that shit down immediately

9 Likes

I would be pulling off my hoops and kicking off my flipflops. She is disrespecting you. Put an end to that right now

26 Likes

You can be someone’s long time friend and still respect boundaries. She’s being disrespectful as hell. Talk to him about and if the behavior persists, it’s time to cut her out of the picture.

15 Likes

I would be more upset at him for allowing this disrespect

22 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s something to actually worry about, but she really is way out if line. I would talk to her about it, but first give him an opportunity to fix it. And maybe not mention the possibility of infidelity, but focus more on how inappropriate her comments are.

7 Likes

Friends is one thing but she sounds like she is pushing boundaries. He doesn’t need to spend one on one time with her ever and especially when you aren’t around. Your gut instinct is probably dead on.

5 Likes

If u all joked around like that then yes they would be innocent but since she is just randomly making comments then no she wants more. U need to put the chick in her place real quick. On that first comment I would have already taken care of that. She needs to get her own man & spend his money. Not try to push up on one thats already married. But also need to let ur husband know too this shit aint ok & why is he allowing it to happen. Definitely they do not need time alone together like wtf?! I would make it a point to speak with both of them before ur trip.

4 Likes

Put that bitch in her place… it may be too late :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Shut it down, no girl should be talking like that to a married man she doesn’t have feelings for. Only girls that say that type of shit are homewreckers. Especially put your foot down on how she’s calling your child hers! That’s very disrespectful.

5 Likes

Id be shutting that down quick cause doesn’t sound innocent to me I’d be pulling them both together and say how you feel and what makes you un-comfortable and say boundaries are being crossed and if they can’t respect that then there is your answer …

3 Likes

… so why does everyone want to get on her? And why is no one asking why HE is allowing her to speak that way to his lady??? Is this girl saying these in front of them both? Or alone, and only to her?? Because if he is not aware, she clearly might have a motive and she needs to tell him and see his reaction. But if he is hearing his friend say these things… im pretty certain a line has already been crossed. If he loved and respected her, he would not allow her to be spoken to this way… why come down on another girl if he clearly isn’t stepping up to defend his relationship!! At that point she isn’t worth the confrontation… because he isnt worth it as a man!!

3 Likes

My life is back!!!
After 2 years of marriage, my wife left me with our 2 kids.
I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart.
Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Agbaka who i met online.
On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,
I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems.
I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster.
Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back,
some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on.
There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,
she testified about how Dr Agbaka brought back her Ex lover in less than 24 hours
and at the end of her testimony she gave Dr Agbaka e-mail address. After reading all these,
I decided to give Dr Uromi a try. I contacted him with his via email address and explained my problem to him.
In just 2 days, my wife came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before.
Dr Agbaka is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful Dr…
If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you.
Here’s his contact: [email protected] or +2349152133808 you once again Dr Agbaka you can also contact him for the following:
(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
If you need financial assistance.
(9)If you want to stop your Divorce
10)Help bringing people out of prison

The ONLY reason she’s speaking like this is because YOUR HUSBAND is the one entertaining HER. Your issues need to be with him. IMO he sounds like he’s the one that needs a kick in the ass, not the woman. Just saying.

1 Like

Ehhhh. I think HE can have pure intentions and HER have bad intentions both at the same time. He needs to set boundaries and make her respect them or lose a friendship :woman_shrugging:t2: it’s one thing to silently have a crush on a friend. It’s another to be disrespectful towards a marriage! I can understand where he would maybe want to keep the peace since they’ve been friends for so long…to not lose a friendship. But there comes a point where YOU are his wife and YOUR feelings trump hers

2 Likes

Yeah… uhm no!! Shut that shit down sis. She clearly feels comfortable in making comments like that. And her trying to get him to spend time with her WHILE your AWAY means she will be making a move. Otherwise, you wouldn’t need to be away for them to hang out. And, bitch… let me find out your spending a single dime of our money. Or claiming my child. I would have already put the fear of God in this bitch. And if it kept happening… I throw hands and send his ass packing for not backing me.

5 Likes

Look at your husband and ask him how he would feel if roles were reversed and you had a guy friend say those things… tell him to shut it down or you will …

9 Likes

He’s making her comfortable enough to make them. Either he puts a stop to it or put a stop to him🤷🏻‍♀️

3 Likes

As someone who has a hubby with female friends, all that is a hard no from me. Absolutely unacceptable.

5 Likes

The AUDACITY & DISRESPECT of this girl !!!
Saying this stuff to a married man. They both ain’t shit. Her for talking like that and him for letting it happen.

9 Likes

It’s disrespectful and crossing a line. It’s his friend so he should put an end to talk like that.

1 Like

What does he say when she’s running her mouth ? I would have spoke my mind right then to her and him.

1 Like

Put her in her place. That’s just weird.

3 Likes

One of my best friends is a male and in a relationship. If I was going to invite him somewhere I would invite her too. I wouldn’t want to make her uncomfortable. And I wouldn’t say things that are out of line. And those comments are out of line to me.

8 Likes

He should put her in her place and if he won’t, then leave because there’s something there.

3 Likes

Girl please aint no girl is going to saying comments like that about my man or saying anything in general she will gey fucked up girl put tour foot right up that girls ass

4 Likes

Uhmmm no. That’s not exceptable. If she’s acting like this is because he’s allowing it. I would stop it real quick. Let him know that isn’t going to keep up and let her know that your child is not hers and also needs to back TF up

3 Likes

Everyone coming after the husband really? Every woman knows that most men are dense af and don’t realize they’re being hit on or a woman is being inappropriate especially if that woman has been their friend for a very long time. He’s probably just oblivious. It’s up to the wife to explain to him she feels disrespected and for him to handle it at that point. Maybe all he needs is to have his eyes opened. Now if she voices her concerns and he doesn’t do anything after that, that’s completely different.

6 Likes

If you trusted your husband this person wouldn’t be a problem.

Your husband may be right that there’s nothing to worry about on his end but watch that women. She’s shady af.

5 Likes

There is nothing wrong with one’s husband having women as friends. This girl is not acting like a friend. I personally would ask him to stop being friends with her since she clearly wants more. If he argues, ask him how he would feel if you had a male friend acting this way. If he still can’t see reason, I would toss an ultimatum, “it is either your family or her.”

4 Likes

What do you really think

U need to check this batch real quick, cuz more than likely shes already in with ur husband (as in something is certainly going on more than just friends) especially if he doesn’t put her in her place. Now, if she is more of the tom boy type and acts like one of the guys 'lil sister and tries to be good friends with u at the same time, or include u in things thats different. She doesn’t sound like that type though.

She’s aiming for your place sweetie. Explain that to him and hopefully he cuts her off out of respect. No good will come of them being alone.

3 Likes

Get rid of him. Grow your gonads woman !

I would ABSOLUTELY question her. Let someone say some shit to my husband like that. Women that are flat out disrespectful like that piss me off. Me and my husband have a VERY trusting relationship but he would not be going out with a girl like that esp when I would be out of town. Hold your ground sister. Protect what is yours.

5 Likes

Those absolutely are not innocent comments. HE may be platonic, but she is not. You need to “mark your territory”.

4 Likes

Definitely check that female! Can’t trust no ho‼️

3 Likes

Not to me there not. She’s pushing you out of the picture

1 Like

Give him an ultimatum, get rid of her or he looses u

1 Like

After my boyfriend of one year broke up with me, I could barely speak without crying. I felt blindsided and didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know if I could get him back and the anxiety was unbearable. I scoured the internet and after reading countless articles and websites about spells, I came across ojukudele number +234 8037946490 . I wanted our relationship back and so I wanted to make sure I had all the guidance and resources possible to do that. ojukudele guaranteed me that my boyfriend will come back to me. So, I followed the instructions & plans that DR WHITE laid out for me and within 48 hours, we were back together and we are so in love! I know that it doesn’t always happen that quickly, but ojukudele said he’s spells are effective and it did! I’m so grateful and I can boldly say that if you have been broken up with and want to get that person back, Get in touch with him for ojukudele is a GOD on Earth and I’ll never forget how he helped me.
Contact him for the below
Helth spell
Money spell
Love spell
Winning spell
Spell of all kinds
They are good trust me
Email him now via: [email protected] or
WhatsApp +234 8037946490

1 Like

That he allows her to make the comments in your presence is a huge red flag…
Seems he is enjoying attention and flattery or as a good man he would not allow ‘his’ woman and mother of his child to be dissed like that.
Big problems there honey.

10 Likes

Hell no she need to go! Or he does

2 Likes

She needs to be put in her place. And her claiming your kid?? Weird especially if y’all ain’t friends. He’s probably sleeping with her.

No that’s not right and you know this. Trust your gut. Seriously someone need to put her in place very quickly.

3 Likes

Before my ex-husband and I split up, he kept hanging out with an ex girlfriend alone, and even though it made me wildly uncomfortable he would claim they were just friends and nothing was going on. Turns out he was cheating on me for months with a family member of hers while I was home alone raising our daughter.

Regardless of who, what or when, somethings not right. Take care of yourself first. If he isn’t going to put a stop to her behavior and stand up for your relationship, he’s replaceable.

Ew, keep her far away. And if he won’t keep a distance, RUN.

The fuck…what were his responses to these… does he go along with it and entertain it… :thinking:… if you explain your feelings and he still doesn’t tell her stop and let’s her continue. Then that girl and your husband have zero respect for you…you might as well pack your bags and leave

3 Likes