Should I worry about my husbands friend?

She wouldn’t be making moves if he wasn’t entertaining them… Check them both.

9 Likes

Listen to your conscience

Chick needs to stay in her lane. I’d have already been in her face. And he needs a reality check too.

6 Likes

You should worry that he even allowed this to be spoken without shutting it down immediately. Tell him you come first or he loses his fam. Simple. Slut or family? Easy decision laid out infront of a man xx

9 Likes

You need to say something asap!! She needs to leave! Period!

Um. No. There’s boundaries.

1 Like

Put her in her place and if it makes him upset something is definitely wrong, usually the one’s they say you shouldn’t Have anything to worry about are the ones you need to worry about , go with your gut feeling

2 Likes

If she’s really a friend, she should respect you enough to not make those comments. Let her know you feel disrespected and if it continues, I’d go with your gut.

3 Likes

Yeah… no that isn’t okay. Id be concerned. That is a major red flag

2 Likes

All I can say to you young lady listen to all that the women are posting you may not like what they have to say but I have the feeling that they know what they’re talking about don’t play the game I’m going to stay with him for the children sake good luck

1 Like

Your being played by both of them. Shut it down. Talk to your husband and tell him how it makes you feel and he needs to shut things down if he can’t see it bothers you or doesn’t act like it matters you’ve got problems.

1 Like

I don’t mean to be rude… but if you even need to question those things, you’re kinda asking to be played. Like it’s very obvious, no sane women says “our” money when it’s not her hubby or bf and claiming your kid as her own? Like c’mon girl, think about it. You need to confront your hubby and her, both are guilty. Especially your hubby, as he should be shutting that down right away.

4 Likes

Ewwww! Put that little woman in her place. Make it know she is not welcome and then give him a piece of your mind. The hell with that shit.

4 Likes

First hands down you are amazing. Kin care(regardless of blood or not you took in his mom and now him your family) is so so hard. Don’t let others judge you. Meds aren’t bad and needed he’s been through a heck of a lot. If he had diabetes or a heart condition, asthma, there would be no question on medicating. Adhd and ODD (which he sounds like he has also among in sure abandonment issues etc) but ADHD is a disorder so it needs to be treated just as the above mentioned diabetes etc. and doing so now you are absolutely saving him from self medicating as his mother chose to :frowning: his actions and hers are not from you if anything you are and did better their lives. So please look at it as though you wouldn’t withhold meds from him if he had a heart condition etc this is the same no matter what other people may try to tell you. My son requests his because of his “bugs” as he calls it. Being the calm bright boy and not turning into a danger to others is for his benefit and yours, don’t let others try to put mean guilt on you because those people they are the ones that are hurting their own when their kids need it and they are “against” it so refuse to help their kids and well when they def medicate later in life they can look back and know why :woman_shrugging:. ADHD is a crossed wire in the brain not how someone is brought up or raised or disciplined etc

Get rid of her or him x

Totally inappropriate. I bet he’d feel totally different if the roles were reversed and some man was talking/treating you that way. I’m sure he likes the attention.

3 Likes

Umm no. That’s not normal, she sounds like she has some boundary issues that need to be addressed if she wants to stay in your guys life.

13 Likes

Either she does it on purpose to mess with you or she’s just that disrespectful. I wouldn’t like it at all if someone did that to me.

17 Likes

Not even a little bit normal. If you voice your concerns about another womans behavior towards him, and he doesn’t do anything about it, you have reason to worry.

22 Likes

Sounds like she doesn’t know boundaries & needs to be put in her place. Don’t play nice, put your foot down. She is WAY overstepping and that is not okay.

She needs to know her place. Your husband has a relationship with you not her. A child with you not her. Sounds little like she envys your life

9 Likes

No keep a close eye on her. Definately up to something. Your husband must be in on what is going on to

I believe that expressing how you feel is important in a marriage. If he does not understand or respect you enough to check her actions, then you know where he stands. There are boundaries.

2 Likes

You only would have to ‘worry’ if you have doubts about the trust in your partner. However, I’d chat with him and tell him that those comments are not ok and that he should stop her from saying them. I’d not allow someone to say those things to me while I had a partner, just saying. It is his place to say something, but If I were you I’d be annoyed af, not so much worried. If you trust your partner you’re alright, out of respect for your relationship he should not allow those types of comments constantly. Your child and waiting for you to be gone to go out though… 100% nope. That’s a line that should not be crossed.

1 Like

Ohh hell NO!! put that B**** in check now!! She’s a little bit too comfortable hell no that’s disrespectful to you! that money ain’t hers that money is yours, just for the record it sounds like they are more than friends, he has a lot to do with it too because he allowing her to be disrespectful to you, friends my ass … JS!!

Sounds like she’s gotten to comfortable around him :thinking: this needs to be addressed asap… if they aren’t sleeping together yet they will soon… he is allowing this behavior…

14 Likes

She wants your life.better stop the friendship.

I would watch out for her sounds like she wants your life

1 Like

You need to put her in her place and your husband needs to back you. If he doesn’t, there is a problem. Talk to him and make sure your both on the same page first so there are no surprises. I definitely wouldn’t let it continue. She knows its disrespectful and knows what she’s doing

1 Like

Nope, she sounds irritating and like she’s over stepping by FAR

3 Likes

I would loud cap her ass in front ev 1 if she made shitty comments like that . Then look at her and your husbands reaction . And if he defends her then that’s all you need to know.

I’d put my foot down and stop playing nice, with both of them! She’s got homewrecker written all over her. He shouldn’t be brushing you off just saying there’s nothing to worry about when you bring it up. He needs to be shutting down her inappropriate comments, it’s a huge red flag if he’s not. As far as her claiming your child as hers/they’res…I’d personally tell her that she’s a f,ing creep and to stay TF away from YOUR child. That’s because I’ve been through alot of cheating and have no filter, but they both need to be checked. I’d threaten not to come home from your mother’s (with your child), if he interacts with her while your gone

That is seriously messed up. He needs to put her in her place

1 Like

He’s definitely welcoming this behavior from her. She seems to be too comfortable with your husband. I believe he’s enabling it. If she’s giving him this type of energy, I’m sure he’s giving it right back when you’re not around. People match energy. He needs to put a stop to this himself. Period!

6 Likes

She’s making sound like they are together.

Your husband needs to correct her if there is nothing going on. Sounds super suggestive. You’re not crazy.

2 Likes

Shut that bs down before it goes any further.

3 Likes

She sounds like a psychopath

1 Like

INAPPROPRIATE. Huge red flag. :triangular_flag_on_post:

Run. No grown man should have to be told that this is not ok and is hurtful. He knows and likely will only try to shift blame and minimize your feelings if you tried to approach him about it . The best thing to do is look yourself in the mirror tell yourself that you deserve to be loved, respected ,and if that means alone then so be it but never do you deserve to be put in the position to feel disrespected by someone who says they love and care for you .

1 Like

Punch her in the face. Some people need a sneak peek of their future if or when they choose to play wit u.

She is tryingto get your goat…don’t fall for it.

Worry darlin. Worry!

I would of knocked her teeth out of her head with either of those situations. Then I’d let my man know he’d best handle that BS or “their” money is going to be drastically reduced by his alimony and child support payments. The dumbass questions on this page never cease to amaze me. And for the record my man has female friends & colleagues that he travels the world with and goes out with but him and those women show me respect to the point I have never once been concerned. Trust your instinct and kick that friend to the curb where trash belongs.

She probably does it better

Check them both! He should never allow her to speak to or in front of you like that. And she obviously has a thing for your husband. And as far as claiming your child as hers Hell No

Ummm Hell no she crazy

ALWAYS trust your gut

1 Like

I wouldn’t necessarily say your hubby is guilty of anything. That girl just siunds creepy and stalkerish. Tell him to cut her out or you’ll deal with it. If he’s truly innocent, he either will or wont care if you do. People don’t have to be cheating for one party to be innappropriate and disrespectful and want what you have.

When people tell you who they are, believe every word!

3 Likes

I would’ve said something a long time ago! And I probably would’ve smacked a ho by now. One of my biggest pet peeves are chicks who flirt with men who are in relationships. Huge disrespect. Even if nothing is going on, this girl needs to be put in her place, the fact that she says these things in front of you are beyond creep status. And your husband is just as much to blame for allowing it to happen when you’ve already mentioned it bothers you.

1 Like

If I were in your situation, I would look at the whole picture. Is your husband acting towards her the same way that she is acting towards him? If so, you have a bigger issue. If your husband does not act the same way towards her, then I would be an adult and address the issue with your husband. HE should be the one to speak up and put an end to it. If he wouldn’t, then I would. And I would do it right in front of your husband to show him you’re not fu*king around. He’s a grown ass man and at this point in his life, his wife and child(ren) should be his top priority. I mean it’s great that he is still close with friends from high school because as most of us know, as you get older, friendships sometimes fade. But if any situation makes his wife feel uncomfortable, it’s his responsibility to squash that shit. I can speak for my husband with 100% certainty on this issue… if something or someone was making me uncomfortable, all I would have to do is mention it to him, not even go into details about it, just mention it, and he would make it a non-issue… as would I for him because, again, my husband and my children are my number one priority.

:rofl: oh she would be busted up

What’s he saying though? If he’s not protecting you then he’s just as bad

1 Like

I would be taking her and showing her the door…

NONE of them are innocent comments.
I’d talk to him and express that her speaking like that is inappropriate and you dont like it.

Pftt. Put her and ur husband in their place

3 Likes

She’d be missing teeth, if that was me

Sounds like someone can’t play along… I’ve got coworkers who “claim” my kid to others but I just reply back with "you don’t pay child support, you don’t pick her up from the sitters, you don’t buy her clothes " etc… its hilarious the exchanges of looks we get. :woman_shrugging::rofl:

Regardless of her intentions…it’s disrespectful no matter how u look at itp

She sounds like that psycho in the michael Douglas movie that stucked him

Trusting my “gut” is usually true!

1 Like

Yes u should worry… she’s trying to replace u one way or another

Those comments are a bit odd.

1 Like

That seems like she is flirting. I’m curious what he has to say about all of this.

1 Like

She needs to be shut down now.

I would tell her off right in front of him. And if he sticks up for her and not you… you no what to do

2 Likes

She definitely feels she can make these comments without caring what you think. I’ve always believed a woman goes as far as a man allows her to. There are no boundaries there and I would definitely address it.

1 Like

You are not dumb or crazy, listen to that gut instinct! Put that b!$&! In her place and tell her to get lost! If he don’t like it, he can follow her!

You need to confront both of them. Her for what she’s doing and him for allowing it.

Is your husband checking her or letting it slide? He should be the one who makes it absolutely clear that he’s NOT INTERESTED AND IT’LL NEVER HAPPEN between them.

When this happened to me, I eventually found out they were sleeping together :woman_shrugging:t5:

That’s inappropriate and disrespectful. You need to have a conversation with your husband about it and explain how you about her comments. And then you both need to talk to her about how disrespectful and inappropriate she is in her actions and comments. If she can’t respect you or the boundaries of your marriage to your husband, then she can no longer be a part of the friend group.

You need to check her!

There’s no way that I would be ok with my hubby being with a female friend when I am out of town … just saying …

2 Likes

ALWAYS trust your gut!!!

She is pushing the boundaries further and further, trying to get you numb and accustomed to her being front-and-center in his life.

Based on my own experiences, I would be willing to bet they are sleeping with each other right now.