Should kids watch jurassic park?

I’m taking my 6 year old to see it :woman_shrugging:t2:

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13979 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle125.pages.dev

It is a horror flick…alot of people like Halloween, guts and blood , setting on the edge of there sets kind of thriller’s…others such as myself avoid Jason and Chainsaws…large teeth animals chasing me threw the Forest…

My eight year old has seen every single one of them that hit theaters including the original in 3D when she was maybe three.

I watched IT when I was like 6, I was fine lol so I think you are good!

1 Like

lol yes why not?! Dinosaurs are AWESOME and I was in love with the movies as a kid. Obsessed with dinosaurs and learned so much about them.

My sons been obsessed with Jurassic park since he was like 3. Let your kids enjoy it.

1 Like

Just make sure they know its not real. When I show my kids anything that might give them nightmares I explain it isn’t real and just prepare for kids in my bed just in case. Show them a trailer. If they want to watch then let them watch

If you don’t let those kids watch that movie……

We watch actual scary movies here all the time. I have 4 children who are very young.

1 Like

My 6 year old granddaughter loves Owen and blue

1 Like

Depends on how old they are. Are they old enough to realize that the dinosaurs are not really real. If not then I think I’d hold off till they are older.

Over thinking it. My kid’s been watching it since before he could talk. He’s 5 now and still loves the original

I mean its rated pg-13. As long as you accompany them. Should not be a problem. Let them enjoy it dinosaurs are so cool lol

Everyone has nightmares… You dont have to watch a movie to have nightmares…

My 6 year old daughter refuses to watch them because she is scared of them but my 4 year old son loves watching those movies. And he talks about them all the time. So I know he is paying attention to the movies. Idk I don’t think it is bad for kids to watch. If they get scared then they can stop watching it. That’s the way I feel about it.

If they want to watch it I don’t see anything wrong with it

All kids are different, I have friends whose kids are terrified of things like Jurassic Park and kiddie horror movies…But then there’s my crew who LOVE Jurassic Park and watch all kinds of horror and love it.

Each kid is different. My 6yo loves Jurassic Park and Jurassic World and has since she was like 3yo lol. My 3yo on the other hand is afraid. So it really does depend the child and no age does not matter. Kids can still be afraid of it even at 9-12 yo. I was afraid of horror genre til I was 15yo lol

I was 8 when it first came out and it was and still is one of my favorite movies. Its not gorey

When my mom took my little brother to see Jurassic Park in theaters years and years ago, the only thing he was upset about was when the T-Rex was destroying the cars. He stood up and cried “NOOOO THE TRUCKKK!” :joy:

1 Like

Definitely overthinking it in my opinion, my kids LOVE dinosaurs.

1 Like

Definitely overthinking it in my opinion, my kids LOVE dinosaurs.

Um let them watch it. If they have a nightmare, they have a nightmare lol I had a cousin that watched it…had a nightmare but yet wanted to watch it the next day lol

2 Likes

You absolutely are. Lol. Don’t keep them kids from the Jurassic park experience, broaden their horizons! If they like it, they like it. If not, well, at least you know.

It depends. I totally understand You I don’t allow my kids to watch whatever so idk why people laugh or think it’s funny.
It depends how old they are and what they are use to watching. My kids now I personally wouldn’t.

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13989 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle161.pages.dev

It really depends on the child. One of mine would be fine, the other not so much.

My son was 2 the first time he watched Jurassic park.

1 Like

Depends on the child and the parent. I exposed my kids to “scary” movies at a young age (not the newer stuff, the older ones that were so bad they are more funny not than anything) and now my kids don’t fear anything about movies cause they know it’s all just pretend. It’s really up to you though. Your kids, your choice

Ever watch Little Foot?

You gotta know your kids. I have a brother who had nightmares from one scene in Pocahontas. I have a kid who watches all kinds of horror and creepy stuff :joy: it really just depends on the kiddo