Should my friend be with other guys if she is trying to get her ex back?

I have a freind that says she is trying to get back with a ex of hers, my question is, should she be spending the night with another guy or at another guys house? To me that is kinda disrespectful to the guy she is trying to get back together with

55 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Should my friend be with other guys if she is trying to get her ex back? - Mamas Uncut

Only she can make those decisions. Not up to you.

10 Likes

Are you serious
Don’t think she is

3 Likes

Her life, but yes if she’s serious about getting back with the ex then it’s a shizz move.

2 Likes

Mind your business :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

She’s single. Why throw a fit. Leave her alone.

9 Likes

If they anit back together it’s her business and as a friend you shouldn’t be putting it all over Facebook

9 Likes

First, you have to ask yourself, “is this any of my business?”
The answer?? No

Mindja biznit

12 Likes

She might just still be confused and not sure she shouldn’t but honestly at the end of the day she’s a grown women she will do as she pleases let her no quit being a little hoe and get your shit together lol I would as a friend you know

I wouldn’t be with another bloke if I was trying to get back with my ex. Sounds like she’s just using every bloke to me

2 Likes

She’s wrong for that

2 Likes

It’s really non of your business, but until they are exclusive it isn’t wrong. Talking to and casually going out with different people is literally dating. You’re mad your friend is keeping her options open? Like this is an ex, it could go either way. Let the girl casually date like everyone else without judgement please.

8 Likes

It’s Not your Business. Mind your Own business. End of story.

5 Likes

Honestly this feels like you’re judging her and her choices and are trying to get validation for it.
Not trying to be rude but
Does this affect you personally?
Then if the answer is no I’d let it go. Life is too short to be all up in someone else’s business

Sounds to me you’re more concerned for the ex then your friend

10 Likes

I think you should let her be the hoe she wants to be🦾

9 Likes

Not your monkey, Not your circus :circus_tent: ma’am!

The question is this concerns you how? Exactly? :thinking:

7 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13569 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle47.pages.dev

NOT YOUR BUSINESS. And for you to put her business out there; even anonymously, you’re skep too.

1 Like

It’s not your business. But let her do her thing. Maybe instead of posting online about her, be a real friend and talk to her? Lol

4 Likes

Disrespectful is not to mind your own business. They are not together, she is single and she can sleep with whoever she wants

8 Likes

Really crazy the people saying it’s none of your business that comments on these kind of posts. They are clearly butting in people’s business other times.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter maybe he is with another also if so they may swing her husband to get her and his girlfriend gets the other guy?

Mind ur business. If her and this dude aren’t together yet she owes no one an explanation y she’s talking to anyone else.

Nah tell that guy so he can move on, if that’s what was going on with me that’s what I’d want :person_shrugging: Noone wants to be played

1 Like

But they’re NOT back together. So it doesn’t matter

Sounds like you like the ex and you’re jealous… because why else would you give a flying fk :face_with_raised_eyebrow:…

5 Likes

No, she should not be hanging out with other guys if she wants to get back with yet another. At the same time, if he has told her and shown her that he doesn’t want her, and she has accepted that, he can’t expect her to sit around pining for him forever.

It doesn’t concern you. Mind your business.

3 Likes

Why is this even a question? Of course she shouldn’t but in the end, it’s her business, not mine. Not my place to tell her what to do. She will learn one way or another.

2 Likes

It depends. Does he want her back or does she want him back and he doesn’t want anything to do with her? Because if he doesn’t want her back, who cares. Her tramping is pointless lol. If he did want her back, hopefully she isn’t going to risk pregnancy or passing STDs.

My personal opinion, she should have one partner, pursue one person at a time and be certain a relationship is absolutely over before starting anything with someone else.

1 Like

I would just stay out of it and let her do her thing lol.

3 Likes

Let her make her own choices :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

We’re not going to make it, are we?

1 Like

Haters are always the ones closest to u. It’s not ur job to judge her. And if I were her and I found out u were airing my business on Facebook, we would not be friends anymore. You sound like a jealous hating ass friend.

Bruh….like why are you inserting Your opinion, are you his friend or hers, are you trying to get with him? do you not want her with him? Your job is to be her friend….and not be messy like this. Stay in yo lane sis.

7 Likes

Probably not but if they aren’t together then technically she isn’t doing anything wrong

As long as she is safe Id leave her be to do her thing and be happy. At the end of the day are you her friend or his?

2 Likes

mind your own business. whatever she is doing, has a absolutely nothing to do with you or anybody else.

4 Likes

Are you trying to get with her ex :joy: if not mind your business

2 Likes

If the ex don’t want her do u rly want her missing out on someone who may be good for her? Maybe this guy is better and ur putting your opinion in where it shouldn’t be. People are exes for a reason

1 Like

What business is it if yours?

5 Likes

l get paid over $167 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18410 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome795.pages.dev/

They’re exes for a reason and she’s less likely to get him back if she’s all over the place with other guys. she’s trying to make him jealous and see what he’s missing. All he will see is his ex is becoming a slapper and why would he want to go back there now??!!

None of your business :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Let her live her life. Mind your own business unless you don’t have a life of your own.

1 Like

Why not. Just because she wants him back doesn’t mean it will happen.

Not your business. Sounds like you want the ex

3 Likes

l get paid over $167 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18410 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome823.pages.dev/

I would support my friend

1 Like

I meaaaan probably not…but how is that any of your business? :rofl: worry about yourself

3 Likes

You are a crappy friend. Buy her a pack of condoms and tell her to hit it as much as she likes . She doesn’t have to be a nun while trying to get an ex back . Mind your business

Just because she has male friends doesn’t mean she’s doing the deed with them. Mind your business

Lol mind your business lady

1 Like

Mind your own business

4 Likes

I get paid over $ 150 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 19776 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://incomedollar65.pages.dev/

Not your monkey, not your circus

She is single. She can do what she wants with her body. She isn’t cheating on anyone. Why are you so concerned? Do you like her ex? Are you jealous of the attention shes getting? I don’t understand……

3 Likes

Let your friend live their life and you live yours! If you are truly a friend u advise then leave it alone

1 Like

If you are on here asking this she is not yo friend. Not your monkeys not your circus.

4 Likes

I mean yeah it is disrespectful but it’s not your life to live. Unless she’s literally putting her life in danger let her do her thing.

1 Like

Isn’t that up to her? I don’t think she wants her ex back that much lol

Why do you care? This is overstepping boundaries. Mind your business

1 Like

She is single. She may be trying to get her ex back but they aren’t together right now so she’s not betraying him or anything. Let her do her thing and stay in your lane. Why is everyone always trying to get involved in others lives?

2 Likes

Omg!! Mind your business

1 Like

PickMeChu did he choose you?

1 Like

Sounds like it’s honestly none of your business. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

personally you are her friend you know her best if you feel it will jeopardize what’s she’s trying to do talk to her not us. if you’re just jealous she’s out with guys then mind your business.

No but tread carefully. Some friends dont like being told their in the wrong.

Not your circus, not your monkeys.

1 Like

Your taking way more logic and concern than said friend. Stop being friends or stop concerning yourself with issues that don’t concern you

1 Like

Yah I mean its gre@sy but I assume you are both adults. You aren’t her mom. Leave it alone

Mind your own business

Do any of these men mean something to you (family or close friend)? If not, she can do as she pleases since she’s single. If something about her lifestyle really bothers you for a reason you haven’t mentioned which has, or could, affect your friendship, then keep her at an arms length away from your personal life. :blue_heart:

Why is this any of your business and why do you need to tell people on fb about your friends business…:roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Annnnnnd you care why?

2 Likes

IMO she’s probably not that serious about her ex. But I wouldn’t interfere. She’s a grown adult. Let her live her life and make her mistakes. Be there for her when she falls.

1 Like

Its her life let her do what she wants

1 Like

Not your business or his. It’s her life…

3 Likes

M0re Info. https://amazingincome891.pages.dev/

It’s literally none of your business to judge her. Let her have her phase, they are not together.

3 Likes

Are you sure you guys are friends lol

10 Likes

LOL are you trying to find an answer to tell the EX? you want the ex, huh?

8 Likes

To me, it’s disrespectful getting your nose in someone’s business more than they wanted to talk to you about - let her make her decisions, she knows how her relationships with these guys are going - you never know what her ex is doing either, and she may find someone she likes better than her ex if she is giving herself that time too to explore if she’s not actually in a relationship anyways

2 Likes

Girl code boy code. :joy:

If she’s trying to get him back, which means they’re not currently together. Plus she’s an adult and it isn’t your business

2 Likes

M0re Info. https://amazingincome906.pages.dev/

None of your business. Does not affect you in any way, shape or form. Unless it does and you’ve just failed to mention it.

1 Like

What she does, really isn’t your business, but unless she’s in a relationship, she’s free to do what, or who, she wants.

They aren’t together yet so I wouldn’t worry about it.

Girl bye girl code always :wave:

Girls should run the world… these comments are awesome :clap:

Not that it’s particularly your business.
But that actually depends.
Ultimately everyone’s actions are their own. You can’t control hers anymore than she can control yours.
You’re not the one whose contemplating a intimate relationship with her, and so it’s not how you feel about it that matters or how you feel that’s going to dictate whether she repairs this relationship or not. That’s between her and the other person/people.
Maybe the ex doesn’t care. Maybe he does. That’s between them.
If she ruins her chances then that’s what happens. She either learns the lesson or she doesn’t.

So what is it honey, you want the ex and she won’t stop playing with him? Why else would you be so involved in her personal sex life?

If she is single, she can do as she wants. If the ex really cared she wouldn’t be “trying to get him back” that’s not how adults work. Maybe you should look at it as it is and hope that she meets the one that doesn’t run or need to be gotten back. Maybe she meets the one that is good for her? She is your friend right?

She’s an adult, and I think/hope you are too!
She’s knows what she’s doing.

Ummm LITERALLY non of your business! Unless you are better friends with the guy this is 100 million percent her business not yours

2 Likes