Signs of menopause?

I am 40 years old. I had PCOS in my 20s. I have had normal periods since I had my daughter in 2013. I track them with an app on my phone. My question is the last few months it is either coming 4-5 days early or late than the date on my app. I was suppose to start yesterday but for over a week now I have been spotting. Is it possible to go through menopause alread My friend joked are you pregnant. I had a tubal pregnancy before 2013 and my tube rupture and was removed. When I had my last daughter in 2016 the Dr removed my other tube as I didn’t want anymore children. Help I am freaking out. I will be going to the Dr soon

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Signs of menopause?

I have PCOS also.you could b having problems with it again or you could possibly b going through pre menopause.

It could be starting, it could be PCOS, could very well be pregnancy, or a number of other things. Endometriosis, adenomyosis. See your doctor when you can.

You could be starting menopause that’s when mine started, my Dr said I was too young, he didn’t know about my PCOS, mine started same as yours.

Females normally start perimenopause in their 40’s but can start earlier

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Signs of menopause?

It is possible but could be something else

Could be your PCOS mucking you about. Could also be the first sign of menopause.

I went through menopause at 38 years old.

It could be a lot of things honestly

Doc can check for hormonal changes associated with menopause. My period went crazy the last 2 years. Had 2 in a month, missed some. I just knew I was. Nope!! 47 and no signs of menopause

My Dr always told me never be worried about menopause unless period has been absent for a whole 12 months in a row.

Glad you’re going to the doctor. It could be a few things. Don’t over think it and get the proper care.