Single mom here, does anyone do legit work from home, where do I look, how can I find them?

I am a single mom and would like to try out these work from home opportunities like data capturing , office work and viewing movies , etc however I would like to know if anyone has tried it and succeeded I don’t want to make millions but just enough to survive

93 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Single mom here, does anyone do legit work from home opportunities, where do I look, what do I do? - Mamas Uncut

VEO - Virtual Employment Opportunities

That’s a Facebook group for legitimate work from home jobs.

Also try U-haul, Amazon, Comcast.

Plus try temp agencies.

7 Likes

Check into your local temp agencies. I work for a call center from home, they usually have a good bit of opportunities for remote work.

The Work at Home Lounge (WAHJobQueen) she posts jobs and even sends emails daily with direct links to apply!

3 Likes

At one time Gieco was allowing people to work from home. I’m assuming they still are

I have been working from home for over a year as a Data Entry Clerk contractor for Peak Performers. Look them up online! :heart:

Local temp agencies. I work from home.

1 Like

Good Day…Thanx to responding to my ad…
There are 200 different online outsourcing jobs to choose from and over 800 companies to work for depending on which Business plan you choose to buy, You will be doing different types of work on the various packages …Working on your Email and Social media… From your computer or smartphone…

The money you make is virtually endless example for 4 hours of work 5 days a week,
:heavy_check_mark:You can earn anything from R300-R700 daily & anything from R1500-R3000 weekly on a Small Plan…
:heavy_check_mark:And Anything from R900-R2400 daily & anything from R1800-R6000 weekly on a Big Plan…
:heavy_check_mark:And yes this is guaranteed…

Now Remember this is a Business plan you buy so you choose for which and how many companies you want to work for, And how many hours you want to work daily, each one of the companies you work for pay you… daily & some weekly, some pay into your Bank account & some into a PayPal account and remember You can always start with one of the small plans and upgrade to the bigger plans later on…

You choose the package you want to start with…

:point_right:t2: PENSIONER PLAN *R180
47 Different Jobs & 90 Different Companies (Office Related & Having Fun Jobs)

:point_right:t2: SA RECRUITING PLAN *R180
7 Different Jobs & 40 Different Companies (Everything Marketing)

:point_right:t2: STUDENT PLAN *R220
24 Different Jobs & 120 Different Companies (Having Fun Jobs)

:point_right:t2: OFFICE PLAN *R280
24 Different Jobs & 120 Different Companies (Office Related Jobs)

:point_right:t2: STAY @ HOME MOM’S PLAN *R300
47 Different Jobs & 145 Different Companies (Office Related & Having Fun Jobs)

:point_right:t2: BUSINESS PLAN *R450
47 Different Jobs & 180 Different Companies (Office Related Jobs & Having Fun Jobs)

:point_right:t2: FAMILY PLAN *R550
60 Different Jobs & 255 Different Companies (Office Related & Having Fun Jobs)

:point_right:t2: BIG FAMILY PLAN R900 (ALL IN ONE)
Pensioner Plan
Marketing Plan
Student Plan
Office Plan
Mommy Plan
Business Plan
Family Plan

Everything Marketing is like…
Affiliate Marketing. Email Marketing. Company Marketing & much more…

The Office Related Jobs is like…
Data Entry. FormFilling. All Typing Jobs. Admin. Document Translation. Online Tutoring. Data Captioning & much more…

The Having Fun Jobs is like…
Listening Music. Playing Games. Watching Movies and then rating it. Graphic Designing. Selling Photos. Blogging. Poem Writing & much more…

As soon as you’ve done your payment you send me your proof of payment and email address… I send your plan immediately… You will go onto your plan and register by the companies they will send you a confirmation email to confirm that it’s you who registered… They will then start sending you the work on your email you’re going to do it on your email and submit it online as soon as you submit it they pay you immediately…

We’re Looking forward to hearing from you again soon…
Regards

Does this look legit I’m based in SA

I’ve been looking for work from home jobs for years and all I ever found was scams

8 Likes

Me too I paid upfront but then it’s just a scam

I work at home , check most health insurance companies

1 Like

“Remote Online 50461 Jobs, Employment | Indeed.comhttps://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=remote+online&mna=5&as_and=feedid%3A50461&aceid=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwv5uKBhD6ARIsAGv9a-zjF3IZfAZoDVQ7AkVKvaa4YtUnTYksLSMlArOsxFFGxRo32JZhtBUaAhu_EALw_wcB

Now is a great time to look for a remote position. Good luck.

Amazon great pay excellent benefits

4 Likes

I do! I do billing for an insurance company

Cvs work from home call center representative

2 Likes

I work from home—FINALLY!! I was looking for MONTHS. Now I work for everise. If you apply, use my name (Amanda Grunewald-still haven’t legally changed my name after getting married) and we will both get $25 extra on all of our paychecks for as long as we both work there :grin:
There are different “productions” you could be in, I’ll be answering the phone for Humana costumers. I just started training last week :grin:

6 Likes

Keep an eye out on Home Depot, their contact centers will have online positions open, but you have to live in Georgia.

Look on the state job center website. That’s where I found mine.

https://www.kellyservices.us/us/other/kellyconnect-workathome/
You work from home for apple starting at $15 or more

Try this group i got my work from home job here WAHJobQueen she posts real leads from many different companies.

I legit have a legit work from home opportunity, all online and remote, in the financial industry, direct deposit, full training provided, state licensing, no vaccine required!!! Must pass background check… shoot me. DM. And thanks Stephanie Clark for the referral.

7 Likes

The Work at Home Lounge (WAHJobQueen) posts legit work from home jobs daily and you can sign up for text/email alerts

2 Likes

Work From Home Lounge . She only posts legit jobs. No MLM bs either. Its how I got mine.

Citi bank, Amazon customer service, insurance companies, medical billing

You can get your Health Insurance licenses and work in Medicare! Let me know if you want more info! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What type of experience do you have? Insurance agencies, CVS, even some doctors offices have scheduler positions from home.

wahjobqueen.com or her fb page!!

Rat race rebellion had legit work from home jobs. Avon, scentsy, all that nonsense are just MLMs that want to steal your money

5 Likes

I work for modsquad. I am a lead and have been working there for two years. Join the Mods - ModSquad

Check with local manufacturers. Sometimes they have “at home” work. I used to out stickers and sleeves on Costa glasses. They didnt pay much per glass but if you did a couple hundred it was decent money for a few hours work. I did it while I was pregnant and it kept cash in my pocket.

1 Like

There is a Facebook with legitimate Work from home …I’ll find it

1 Like

Check out steady the app they offer online work

There’s Virtual_Healthcare_Jobs and Virtual Workers of America

my friend works for anthem from home

I work for a hospital, registering patients for virtual visits. I work remotely.

2 Likes

If you have customer care experience Paycor has remote positions that will remain remote even after the pandemic. They pay relatively well and it’s easy and a good company to work for.

There are work from home jobs groups on Facebook. Just search for them.

Comcast is hiring permanant remote. They are family friendly and have great benefits. They also help.with childcare in or out of home if needed.

Open up your own childcare home.
Not preschool.
Childcare. I made 50-70k a year by starting home with kids. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Not a bunch but I do survays on this app here’s the link I have made 250 dollars so far .

I’d recommend looking into being a real estate transaction coordinator. You can work from home and it’s pretty repetitive. You send out disclosures via docusign and file them online within the required timeframes. We are currently looking for one for our office so I believe there’s a demand for transaction coordinators.

“The salaries of Transaction Coordinators in the US range from $45,320 to $129,700 , with a median salary of $85,240 . The middle 60% of Transaction Coordinators makes $85,240, with the top 80% making $129,700.”

2 Likes

Anything that DOESNT require using the phone?

What state do you live in? Im a recruiter for a call center work at home

FNBO. They’re hiring for a work from home customer service. (Phones)

Not sure what area you’re from, but try Sykes. They have remote work for right now. Let me see of 8 can find a link for you. I used to work for them

I know of a place if you have done office jobs in medical field

Alorica & if you apply put my name down and we can both get paid for it🥰 Linda Lowe … also Ttec

QVC is hiring. I think it requires a computer. I think most people have a home one but, I don’t.

Amazon is also hiring, not sure if it’s phone or computer.

Yes most customer service jobs…I work from home right now

Iam in texas iam looking for one also that is legit and not a scam

F. In Oklahona here. My daughter and I both.

Following as well, I have 4 kids on of them is disabled and I need work but with all the dr.appointments theres no way i could keep a in person 9-5 job

New asurion, cox communcations , adt, att, mci, vxi. All are call centers and work from home

I used to work from home. I was an account executive for a large company. I did have to travel to my accounts though once a month. My base was $75k and I made commission and got a company car.

2 Likes

Following! Full time mama, looking to stay at home with my kids.

it’s very hard to find a good job to do from home besides call centers, Scentsy, or have some type of education background or degree then you could become a tutor or teach online.

Follow The Work at Home Lounge (WAHJobQueen) she is amazing and send you legit jobs everyday to work from home

2 Likes

I did call center from home from August to October I quit couldn’t focus on both my kid and my customers :upside_down_face:

Baylor Scott and White is hiring work from home for the Healthplan. They are needing member and provider reps and you can work anywhere in the US. I’ve worked for them for almost a year and I love it.

2 Likes

I work as a self employed mortgage broker. Hardly leave the house !
I’m always there to take my son to school and collect him, I fit my hours around me. I earn more than I even did working full time for a bank… at least twice as much.

4 Likes

Medical billing and coding is a great field. I love working from home and not having to worry about kids staying home sick or being home after school.

Varo Bank is hiring in Utah and North Carolina. It’s a great place to work. We get self care days, medical, dental, vision, and mental health care, and PTO. Training is $16/hour, starting wage $17. I have someone on my team who has twins who she cares for while she works.

Ansafone and sitel have work from home job opportunities

Take a medical billing course. There are alot of medical billing jobs that are remote.

1 Like

Sykes Home is legitimate. They ask you to buy nothing. Worked there for 7 years. It is not sales. It is taking customer service calls or orders. They will be hiring just Xmas help shortly.

2 Likes

Legit Work from Home Jobs (Discussion) join this page. Its amazing.

They post new and well paying job all of the time. Anywhere from $8hr/$45

1 Like

I just got an email from Harkla that they are hiring customer service support. Reach out to them… they are a great company!

I work from home for Allstate. Day 1 benefits/insurance. Pension & 401k. Best company I ever worked for and they send you snacks lol I’m licensed sales and this is the company I’m retiring from. 100% remote and they send equipment.

1 Like

I work for gfm from home. After the required two weeks training they give you the equipment you need.

Try apply for health insurance rep. You work from home helping people apply for health insurance and help with any issues they may have.

I’m a single parent. 2 out of 3 jobs I have I can do from home and I love it. And the other job I only go in between 1 to 3 days a week for 3 to 4 hours.

3 Likes

Stitch fix i heard is a good option!

I work in the travel industry and have been home for almost 7 years.

Support.com and ttec.com are both hiring. Also Cigna, Aetna, Humana, American Express, Lands End, Wayfair, Uhaul, etc. Rat Race Rebellion is a FANTASTIC resource for finding legit, prescreened WFH positions.

1 Like

UnitedHealth Care and M&T Bank have legit work at home remote positions, have worked for both doing that.

Ratracerebellion.com. A list of all legit at home jobs

Find and follow WAH Job Queen on FB. She posts nonstop wfh. I work from home with UHC and love it!

2 Likes

Following in ny I really really need help finding one a babysitter is out of the question but I need to bring in some sort of money

Lol Doordash… GrubHub…Instacart count? I make about 2,500 a month 🤷

5 Likes

I would type remote jobs on the search engine, even googling corporate companies that offer hybrid positions like working 2 days jn office and the rest at home

Telemarketing. I think starting pay is only like $5 to $8 an hour BUT if I can do it and make close to $19 (hating people) so can you. All of it is commission based.

With some companies you have to prove your children are not at home or in your care. It’s hard to work and parent so you will be required to get child care.

4 Likes

I am presently working from home due to COVID but tele-worked 4 of 5 days before that. It’s an office gig; many are offering tele-work to cut costs now.
I will say it’s not easy when the kids are home and you have to make a production quota.

1 Like

I work from home. 100% remote, full time, full benefits. Southern New Hampshire University…depends on what state you’re in.

Just please remember no reputable company will ask you to pay out of pocket to work for them.

6 Likes

Amazon hires people all the time I’ve heard. You must have a noise free environment

I didn’t mean to make millions either , I just wanted extra money for things I wanted and I ended up making 6 figures and I started by making weight loss tea videos :grinning::sweat_smile::joy: me making the actual tea and drinking it , I don’t do that anymore but I do body sculpting , I still work from home doing various things

2 Likes

I was in the same boat so I started a YouTube channel for my kids since we travel a lot being in the army (the princess closet) we do theme parks pretend play young cutesie stuff and everything we post we can write off our taxes I also started working on Amazon and after trial and error my first year I’m now in my second year making 6 figures gross…I do both these jobs from home with 3 kids and a laptop and it’s as much or as little as I want and the jobs travel with me so us moving all the time makes no difference

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Single mom here, does anyone do legit work from home opportunities, where do I look, what do I do? - Mamas Uncut

Yes my job is now completely working from home since COVID. There are so many wfh opportunities now, what profession are you in? I’m in project management but pretty much any computer/office type job would be able to be wfh now x

I would also like to know! Live in the UK

1 Like

Have a look on indeed and type in remote working loads will come up

Lots of permanent office jobs have got remote now. You can search job boards for remote roles

1 Like

Covid track and trace have jobs working from home

I do avon from home and doesn’t take up my whole life I also have a 10 month old at home with me and its easy to balance both, message me if you need more information, avon can now be worked from home Purley and worked all online xxx

All scams, and if ever there was an important life lesson is never take work home, you need somwhere to destress from working to have a balanced life

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m here for it because I need to find somewhere where I don’t have to rely on verbal communication just to make money. This chick doesn’t like to be social

22 Likes