Single mom here, does anyone do legit work from home, where do I look, how can I find them?

Take a medical billing course. There are alot of medical billing jobs that are remote.

1 Like

Sykes Home is legitimate. They ask you to buy nothing. Worked there for 7 years. It is not sales. It is taking customer service calls or orders. They will be hiring just Xmas help shortly.

2 Likes

Legit Work from Home Jobs (Discussion) join this page. Its amazing.

They post new and well paying job all of the time. Anywhere from $8hr/$45

1 Like

I just got an email from Harkla that they are hiring customer service support. Reach out to them… they are a great company!

I work from home for Allstate. Day 1 benefits/insurance. Pension & 401k. Best company I ever worked for and they send you snacks lol I’m licensed sales and this is the company I’m retiring from. 100% remote and they send equipment.

1 Like

I work for gfm from home. After the required two weeks training they give you the equipment you need.

Try apply for health insurance rep. You work from home helping people apply for health insurance and help with any issues they may have.

I’m a single parent. 2 out of 3 jobs I have I can do from home and I love it. And the other job I only go in between 1 to 3 days a week for 3 to 4 hours.

3 Likes

Stitch fix i heard is a good option!

I work in the travel industry and have been home for almost 7 years.

Support.com and ttec.com are both hiring. Also Cigna, Aetna, Humana, American Express, Lands End, Wayfair, Uhaul, etc. Rat Race Rebellion is a FANTASTIC resource for finding legit, prescreened WFH positions.

1 Like

UnitedHealth Care and M&T Bank have legit work at home remote positions, have worked for both doing that.

Ratracerebellion.com. A list of all legit at home jobs

Find and follow WAH Job Queen on FB. She posts nonstop wfh. I work from home with UHC and love it!

2 Likes

Following in ny I really really need help finding one a babysitter is out of the question but I need to bring in some sort of money

Lol Doordash… GrubHub…Instacart count? I make about 2,500 a month 🤷

5 Likes

I would type remote jobs on the search engine, even googling corporate companies that offer hybrid positions like working 2 days jn office and the rest at home

Telemarketing. I think starting pay is only like $5 to $8 an hour BUT if I can do it and make close to $19 (hating people) so can you. All of it is commission based.

With some companies you have to prove your children are not at home or in your care. It’s hard to work and parent so you will be required to get child care.

4 Likes

I am presently working from home due to COVID but tele-worked 4 of 5 days before that. It’s an office gig; many are offering tele-work to cut costs now.
I will say it’s not easy when the kids are home and you have to make a production quota.

1 Like

I work from home. 100% remote, full time, full benefits. Southern New Hampshire University…depends on what state you’re in.

Just please remember no reputable company will ask you to pay out of pocket to work for them.

6 Likes

Amazon hires people all the time I’ve heard. You must have a noise free environment

I didn’t mean to make millions either , I just wanted extra money for things I wanted and I ended up making 6 figures and I started by making weight loss tea videos :grinning::sweat_smile::joy: me making the actual tea and drinking it , I don’t do that anymore but I do body sculpting , I still work from home doing various things

2 Likes

I was in the same boat so I started a YouTube channel for my kids since we travel a lot being in the army (the princess closet) we do theme parks pretend play young cutesie stuff and everything we post we can write off our taxes I also started working on Amazon and after trial and error my first year I’m now in my second year making 6 figures gross…I do both these jobs from home with 3 kids and a laptop and it’s as much or as little as I want and the jobs travel with me so us moving all the time makes no difference

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Single mom here, does anyone do legit work from home opportunities, where do I look, what do I do? - Mamas Uncut

Yes my job is now completely working from home since COVID. There are so many wfh opportunities now, what profession are you in? I’m in project management but pretty much any computer/office type job would be able to be wfh now x

I would also like to know! Live in the UK

1 Like

Have a look on indeed and type in remote working loads will come up

Lots of permanent office jobs have got remote now. You can search job boards for remote roles

1 Like

Covid track and trace have jobs working from home

I do avon from home and doesn’t take up my whole life I also have a 10 month old at home with me and its easy to balance both, message me if you need more information, avon can now be worked from home Purley and worked all online xxx

All scams, and if ever there was an important life lesson is never take work home, you need somwhere to destress from working to have a balanced life

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Single mom here, does anyone do legit work from home opportunities, where do I look, what do I do? - Mamas Uncut

2 Likes

I’m here for it because I need to find somewhere where I don’t have to rely on verbal communication just to make money. This chick doesn’t like to be social

22 Likes

I’m a Virtual Assistant and work 20-25 week from home. But I work when my 4 yo is at preschool/after school care.

Edited to add *I do contract work for getbenepass.com and they have full time WFH positions!

6 Likes

Some insurance companies might offer it, I know uhaul offers an at home service. My sister did it a few years ago, pretty easy work

2 Likes

I’m a mortgage loan processor and I work from home full time - I have a newborn and a 4 year old.

5 Likes

I work 45 hours a week and one with a 20 month old and a 10 month old. It’s hard but daycare where I’m at is so expensive. I do alot of phone work and tracking. I got the job through a family friend.

2 Likes

I worked for a Bookkeeping company from home for 5 years. You chose your own days and hours.
It was perfect while my kids were young! I would work while they slept.

I have a neighbor that works for a health insurance company. Try looking into that.

I needed this too, so I started an online business from home. I sell houseplants/ related items. It’s not very lucrative right now as I haven’t put much effort into it but it’s better than nothing. Do you have any hobbies with crafts or something?

I do pharmacy benefits managing from home. It’s like a call center thing. I’d call your local call centers and see if they have any positions available working from home.

I got my job by searching indeed and doing lots of research on the company. Then I reached out to said company and showed that I am knowledgeable in the field they were needing someone in. Been with them 1.5 years now.

1 Like

If you are a single parent there are usually programs to help you with child care. You just need to search around. From where I am from, there is a program that spans over 4 counties. If you make less than a certain amount, they can pay for the majority of your child care. I would look in to it. I am a social worker and run in to this A LOT with single parents and it is the first thing I refer to them and it has helped many families.

Try Cheweys. Also ATT is hiring for thier first ever virtual call center.

2 Likes

A lot of phone companies, insurance companies and satellite/cable companies offer legit work from home positions

1 Like

Dish network is hiring and they provide all equipment for at home! I’m living with someone at the moment so I cant directly connect with an ethernet cord or I’d be ON IT!

If you look on Facebook jobs or indeed, you can choose “remote” as a search option.

2 Likes

I work in private mortgages. Office work and accounting.

I work for a company called Conduent. Look on their website for your area or just remote jobs in general on there. I’m hired thru a local hub in KY but work on a contract out of NY.

Most call center jobs are now remote. Sales and customer service.

I work full time from home for blue cross blue shield

3 Likes

You can try editing and proofreading too as a freelancer.

2 Likes

You can transcribe from home. Idk how much it pays but the website is www.transcribeme.com I believe.

3 Likes

I do medical transcription from home

3 Likes

Do be careful, my step dad was trying to do this as well and he almost got scammed

3 Likes

Get crafty? Soaps, candles,

I’ve had no luck. I’ve found legitimate work from home.jobs. but theyve all reauired 6 weeks-3 months of training which can be done at.home but the gist is.no kids. You have to work like youre in an office environment… So I gave up that idea

Shopify customer service I believe is always looking

A lot of jobs have switched to remote due to Covid. Go on indeed and search remote

Jessica King do you have any info that may help with a wfh job?

A lot of financial companies, insurance companies, airlines, etc. are hiring fully remote associates now. Indeed and LinkedIn are good resources for finding the ones that are. Best of luck!!

Also blue cross blue shield is keeping their people home too. && Cigna

I work with One Call and schedule patients for diagnostic exams. I’ve been with them for about 2 months now.

3 Likes

LinkedIn is a great resource for finding remote jobs. Just search for remote jobs near you. I currently work for an Aerospace company and it’s 4 days remote and 1 day on site which is mostly because of training but there are plenty of jobs out there that are 100% remote.

Amazon work from home is remote and known globally. Great benefits. And pay. Type in Amazon.force.com

I spent over 20 years doing executive assisting and office management, which included small business accounting the entire time, so when I needed to find something to work at home, I started remote bookkeeping. It’s something I’m experienced in and something I can do in my own time around schedules. If you have something you’re really good at, see if there’s a way for you to do that from home and that will be the easiest way to earn a living while home.

This is an amazing group that always post legit work from home jobs!

Go on tik tok. I’ve found many work from home options from this platform

Check out this site…tons of legit stuff.

You create captions for videos, lecture recordings, meeting recordings, etc. I did this and got paid. So I know it’s legit!

1 Like

Yes you have to pay for training but you will make that plus on your first check. I’ve been partnered since 2011. If you need help or an iBo to work under let me know and I can assist.

I gave up and decided to make the world’s first PURPLE hot sauce Lilac Cayenne Chilli co. :purple_heart::fire:

Colony brands (Swiss colony) has work from home customer service and order takers

My friend works for the irs they are hiring for work from home

Www.ratracerebellion.com top menu…scroll down to big list of jobs. Legit companies. I suggest kelly connect and comcentrix since both send you the computer you need . They are both contractors. Also subscribe and every day you’ll get leads in your inbox of real companies not those pay to work here scams

I work from home for blue cross have been for almost 8 months now I found it on indeed :blush: just search remote positions anywhere and they’ll come up. There’s so many work from home opportunities on indeed I’ve gotten all of my jobs I’ve ever had on indeed :pray:t3:

LinkedIn, remote work is everywhere on there! Good luck mama!

Look on indeed and search by “work from home”. Lots of opportunities, many are hiring out of state positions because they can find work from home people.

This is where my husband works. It’s a company called TTEC.

http://jobfx.net/FkXROwt

These groups:

The Work at Home Lounge (WAHJobQueen)

Work From Home Lounge

This is how I found my current WFH job.

1 Like

Great group with legit leads!

3 Likes

There’s a Facebook group/page you can join. Virtual Workers Of America. They post work at home jobs almost daily.

Go on indeed and look up concentrix

Try fiverr.com. You can do what you want and set your price

I make a full time income investing and trading in stocks. I started about 3 years ago. I have a group Mamavestors where I share what I’m doing.

You want to make a killing? Do in home overnight baby sitting. Advertise near hospitals and nursing homes.

Indeed in location type “remote”

USXpress! I work here for over 5 years and I’ve been home for almost two. :blue_heart::blue_heart:

Careers - U.S. Xpress Inc. & then office jobs

Legit work from home site: Ratracerebellion.com and WAHQueen.com

Add yourself to The Work at Home Lounge (WAHJobQueen). That’s a legit group that has fantastic work from home jobs like wayfair, cvs, and adt.

Listen to audio and write a transcript

You can look on indeed.com

I saw this in another group… apparently the 2nd comment a lot of ppl found jobs with…
hope this helps!

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve been using upwork.com for almost 10 years. They have part time and full time gigs available. I’ve seen a lot of legit full time work from home jobs posted lately. My rate is $30/hour and they’re perfectly happy paying it. You need to set up a profile but it’s so worth it.

I work from home. Not an MLM. But for a big pharmacy. I report ADE’S to the FDA and medication manufacturers.