Summer dinner recipe ideas?

What are some good summer recipes? I am tird of eating the same things all the time and want something light and fresh we can cook on the grill while hanging out in the backyard

9 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Summer dinner recipe ideas? - Mamas Uncut

Do some foil packs…so many different ways to cook just about anything.

Grill some fresh fish and make cucumber, onion and tomato salad

Can always grill enough chicken breast to eat for a few days and make salads with it. Or other simple sides.

Can always grill enough chicken breast to eat for a few days and make salads with it. Or other simple sides.

Def look on Pinterest!!

1 Like

Kabobs! Steak or chicken with different veggies!!

We’ve been doing asparagus, oiled in a grill basket, and then sprinkle everything bagel seasoning.

Kabobs. BBQ chicken. Shrimp foil packs. Veggie foil packs. Fajitas. Brisket

Chicken kabobs with

• pineapple
  • peppers
    I also add mushrooms
1 Like

Grilled chicken cubed over cucumbers and avocado cubes tossed with Italian dressing

Hamburgers, bbq chicken legs, sausage for sausage & tortilla wraps, chicken wings, ribs, fajitas.

Cumbers with cherry tomatoes…fresh mozzarella…basil…balsamic glaze or vinegar…

1 Like

Grilled veggies.,…foil on the grill…I’ve also done a homemade pizza on the grill…wrap corn I
On the cob in foil after you season it with salt and pepper…or paprika…or cayenne and butter… :yum:

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18271 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome397.pages.dev/