Swollen vagina while pregnant

Did anyone elses vagina get mad swollen around 36 weeks? my doctor said its normal but it hurts so bad and is like 3 times the size…tell me how to make it go away…

38 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Swollen vagina while pregnant

If you’ve got an ice pack that will help
Even better if you have a newborn diaper, get it wet and freeze it , it’ll wrap nicely around your coochie !

5 Likes

Give birth hahaha thats what will fix it

7 Likes

Yep! Won’t go until you give birth now. It’s just all the pressure ect!

Normal… getting ready for birth!

1 Like

Sorry I had to laugh hahaha completely normal as bubba gets bigger n more pressure

3 Likes

It’s normal your body preparing for the day and pressure etc

I didn’t care about a puffy vag., it was the lightening crotch I hated.,

12 Likes

Have you tried putting it in rice?

18 Likes

Lol :joy: I never had swollen flaps to the point of hurting me, but maybe try an ice pack or something :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s pressure from baby as they descend into the birth canal to get ready for labour. Birth will make it go away . (May still hurt but in a different way) depending on your birth . But infortunatly that is the only thing that will make it go away

4 Likes

Sorry but it is normal and it prob won’t go down til after birth. Maybe try an ice pack and see if that helps in anyway :face_with_hand_over_mouth::blush:

Mine swelled so bad during my first pregnancy I had to rinse after peeing because it hurt to wipe

Frozen anything and put there helped when I was carrying twins :blush:

2 Likes

I just got paid $6458 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 12114 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://NethomeJob231.pages.dev/

2 Likes

They have in the baby section cooling pads. You could try those and see if they help any. I never made it to 36 weeks so I never experienced that…I was induced at 34…but they may be worth a try.

Yes… I thought I was deformed… doc said it was from pressure from baby… I found warm baths helped… just had to get help getting in and out lol…

Yeah mine looked like a hotdog :rofl::joy:

11 Likes

Mine was like that with my second son (didn’t go away even after birth for a few weeks) it’s normal and super painful and the only thing that made me feel better was an ice pack and Tylenol. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I just got paid $6458 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 12114 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://NethomeJob259.pages.dev/

1 Like

Soak pads in water and freeze then wear the frozen pad!!

4 Likes

Soon as I had my son it went right away… honestly nothing you can do about it just ice it. Mine was HUGE too I feel your pain. Stg soon as I had my son it was gone. Lol

I just got paid $7789 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 12038 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://dollarnetcash432.pages.dev/

1 Like

I would be referred to an Obstetrician for his/her diagnosis.

Yes unfortunately I sat on ice packs and the hoppy pillow

2 Likes

Yes unfortunately. All those hormones. It’s thr least of your worries once you get lightning crotch.

4 Likes

Ugh just don’t look or touch it for the last month and it’ll be alright :sweat_smile::joy: that’s always the one symptom I forget about :woman_facepalming:t4::joy:

2 Likes

Is probably getting off your feet would help

Yes , pregnancy belts helped me . And ice . I have had 9 babies so I understand what you are going through … try and not do a lot of walking and standing for long periods of time to help keep the pressure off that area

How can u even see it lol

10 Likes

Ice packs and a belly band. I found that pelvic pressure from the baby makes it worse.

1 Like

I really like the Frida Mom pads. It has a cooling pack inside of them. If you haven’t invested in those, you NEED to! They’re amazing!

1 Like

I made it go away by giving birth and waiting a few weeks :joy:

5 Likes

Have the baby. That’s how to make it go away. :rofl:

I just got paid $6458 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 12690 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://NethomeJob323.pages.dev/

Girl 4th pregnancy and never had this til this time! But same!!

I’m sorry, I’m confused and curious here lol. Are you talking about the vulva/labia swelling? Or the actual vaginal canal swelling? I’m honestly just interested cause this is one weird thing I haven’t heard and it’s interesting.

Witch hazel frozen on a pad helped me

2 Likes

This might help with the pain. The hospital gave this to me after I gave birth to relieve the pain from my stitches. It’s very cooling and works great!

1 Like

Yes!!! All I could do is try to keep my feet elevated

Happened to my daughter after she birthed her child. So be prepared I would definitely use some of the advice in the comments there are some great ones!

Yes it is normal it’s hormones

It goes away after you have your baby lol well, a couple weeks after. But try a cooling pad, Frida has them in their postpartum pack.

Sit back, raise you feet. Put a cool compress down there

Sit on a bag of peas take Luke warm baths and just air it out (no panties) x

35 weeks lol dealing with the same thing I thought something was wrong with me :sob::rofl:

Birth. Birth will make it go away.

2 Likes

Wait till you birth it.

Whatever you do, don’t look at it with a mirror :scream::scream::scream::scream::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::joy: #onehorrendousmemory

8 Likes

:joy::joy: it happened to me last year. I took a mirror and put it down there ,I almost had a heart attack… it was sooo big but mine wasn’t painful though …
It’s gonna be normal after birth…

1 Like

Each one of my babies did this!! This last pregnancy I delt with it early on from like 15wks till I had him at 30.6wks. Tylenol, warm epsom salt baths, is the only thing that helped some what. Does matter if you sit all day,stand and walk around. It happens regardless.

Mine did when I was pregnant with my second… It was horrible. Achy and crampy… I would sit down and kick back with my feet up for a while and it would get better. It’s temporary though. :woman_facepalming:t3: Lol A few weeks after having her all swelling was gone and didn’t have the issue with my 3rd. Didn’t have it with my 1st either. :thinking:

I just got paid $7789 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $12137 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://DollarSuccess301.pages.dev/

If will immediately disappear, after giving birth. Hang in there!

The dreaded Cheeseburger Crotch. Things no one ever tells you about beforehand!

5 Likes

Just wait until after you give birth :rofl: