Things are rocky in my relationship because of my partners kids: Thoughts?

I’m in a relationship and things are kind of rocky, they kinda have been for awhile now. But that’s besides the point. We both have kids and they have all met and we get all together pretty frequently. Don’t think I’m terrible for saying this, but I do not like his kids at all. I have tried really, really hard to get past it and overlook things. I’ve even discussed things with my partner. He has two daughters (7&4) and they are brats, not like normal little girl attitudes. The older one acts like a “mean girl” and constantly tells my daughter (6), “if you don’t do what I say, I won’t be your friend”. Or she will pull her hair and laugh. Or just throw trash around and when asked to pick up she will brush it off and act like she is too good. She is also mouthy towards my 9 year old son. When my partner doesn’t have his kids, things are great but I absolutely dread the days they are with him. I’ve been in other relationships with kids and I’ve never experienced this. Obviously, I would never want to be with a man that chose my side over his kids. He’s willing to try and work on things with his kids, but they walk all over him. I guess my question is, has anyone experienced this same issue? Should I continue trying to work things out?

86 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Things are rocky in my relationship because of my partners kids: Thoughts? - Mamas Uncut

l get paid over $ 175 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18279 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits658.pages.dev/

Leave, they dont need you if you wont love them and know that you cant be in a relationship with someone who had kids
#growup

7 Likes

If you don’t like his kids you should definitely go!! Those kids deserve better from a future stepmom

11 Likes

Ummm they’re brats because they used to have their dad to themself and now there’s a woman in their life who clearly doesn’t even like them. You’re the red flag here. Those kids deserve better. This post is disgusting. You don’t like a 6 and 7 year old? They’re CHILDREN.

16 Likes

Sounds like they need some discipline & your man doesn’t want to step up. You need to have a talk & lay your cards on the table & be upfront of what you’re willing to accept & not accept & what will work for the relationship.

10 Likes

I don’t think this is going to go well.
Have you tried to have some 1 on 1 time with each step daughter alone.
To talk and to show them you care about them. I feel like with them being so young, things can be changed, their behavior. I think you should have a girls date with each of those daughters.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t like them either if they treated my kids that way. But you can only do so much. If your bf isn’t actively trying to change the way they behave you either leave him or stick through it. I’d leave. Because there’s no way I would let a 7 year old disrespect my 6 year old. Honestly the ppl blaming you on here are ridiculous. Clearly women who have no idea. You do you. Start disciplining them yourself if you have too.

13 Likes

He needs to discipline his children

7 Likes

When you marry a men, you marry his family - it’s quite a european saying. If you can get along with his kids, they may start to resent you so as him. You need to think about this very seriously. If he can’t discipline his children, you will be at wits end.

What’s the great words of lil Boosie " fuck them kids":joy::woozy_face: naw but u should talk to the father and let him know how u feel, and why

I personally believe that for men it’s harder because they only have a short time with their kids and the mother is actually teaching and raising them. Add to that, he doesn’t want to step up because that’s conflict during the short period he has with them.

Not saying it’s right… only that this isn’t going to get better, only worse. I’d cut your losses.

1 Like

These kids are 7 and 4. You don’t like them? They’re children who have probably gone thru the trauma of divorce and who knows what else.

Heck yeah you should leave. They deserve better.

8 Likes

They are 7 and 4.
Both have tremendous emotions over constantly going back n forth between parents, and do not have the means to control themselves.
Family therapy.

These groups helps me with children in general
Big Little Feelings
MrChazz MrChazz
Preschool Therapist
Janet Lansbury

4 Likes

Please leave !!! He deserves way better , you have to think about what those kids are going through! You took their dad from them! He is now living with a new family! Of course they are going to act out

2 Likes

Leave. His kids need someone who likes them , and that doesn’t look like it’s going to happen with you so do them and yourself a favor and move on.

2 Likes

Girl your allowed to not like kids :woman_shrugging:t3: I hate most kids I know so knew dating someone with kids was probably not going to happen. It seems for you this is just a one off and he’s got ass holes for kids (omg yes people I called kids ass holes im sure yours are as well). I do think kids deserve someone who’s fully in and ready to love 100% so if you can’t see that happening I say leave. You shouldn’t have to deal with it and nor should they.

You realize you are talking about kids!
Fkn KIDS !
Kids need love and they absolutely can feel you do not like them ! Wtf kind of person are you ?

4 Likes

The issue isn’t the kids, it’s his parenting. He needs to discipline his children. Nothing else is going to improve this situation except him doing what a father should do.

15 Likes

If you are together, children need to be parented and loved. Always tricky, he is THEIR dad, but YOUR kids have him all the time. See where that may be an issue for them. Your man needs to step up and learn to discipline them, and still have one on one time. Tread lightly or end it. They deserve love, they’re children. You don’t know what they have seen or heard while their parents were separating. Have some empathy.

2 Likes

IF YOU DONT LIKE YOUR STEP KIDS UR BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND DESERVES SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE HIS KIDS AND NOT ONLY HIM MAYBE YOUR DAUGHTER IS A BRAT UR THE RED FLAG HUNNY GO PACK YOUR BAGS AND GET OUT!!! Only 7/4

3 Likes

A “step kids” situation is a lose-lose situation because the kids that aren’t there all the time know how to push boundaries, manipulate, and play one of you against the other to get their way. In some cases, their mother is bitter about the breakup with their dad and will put them up to stuff. It’s not worth putting your kids through it. Your little girl has already had her hair pulled. You can’t forbid your partner from seeing his kids. Get out now. Stay single till your kids are older. Please. I know what I’m talking about. I put my kids through hell.

7 Likes

I’m sure the little girls are not very happy with you either. Please leave this man alone so he can find a good woman

You told this man you don’t like his children, and he is still with you?! :grimacing::grimacing:

Do them kids a favor and leave!

1 Like

Girl, just go. You already have it in your head that his kids are awful and yours are not so it’s best to be with someone that doesn’t have kids. Believe me, his kids can pick up in the fact that you don’t like them and don’t want them around…

3 Likes

You knew he was a package deal. Also, it is likely they are having big emotions that NO ONE is processing with them. Your kids are probably bratty, too, as most are because they are learning to regulate emotions.
I’ve had a step momster before and you sound just like one. Leave, find a guy with no kids or grown kids…or actually…be single and work on your issues inside.

3 Likes

Time to leave. He is not going to change who they are or how he deals with them. Your kids are being abused. You can date, but keep your kids far apart.

I have 6 kids and 3 of them I’m a step mother too. Kids will have this behavior but instead of putting it all in your partner teamwork it and learn how to connect with his daughters they need that connection. My husbands daughter is 9 and she is mean to my 7year old but I sit them down and talk to the both of them share their feelings make boundaries. Just all about communication and how you are towards them. Kids will act out expesially when it’s a back and forth form moms to dads house it’s hard on them. Just my opinion your going to ruin your relationship putting everything on him Becuase you can’t stand on they act towards your children or you or him make boundaries.

1 Like

How can you dislike your step kids ? They are young children who need guidance and better parenting but they can probably sense how much you dislike them ….either accept them or move on

1 Like

I was defiant toward my stepmother when I met her at a young age and things were often rocky between my brother and I and her two daughters. You think she decided we were too much trouble for her? No ma’am. She treated us all equally and fought as long as it took to make it work because she fell in love with ALL of us. Not just my dad. She disciplined and loved us all the same and I have the utmost respect for her. Kids are going to be kids. They need discipline and they need consistency. Don’t marry this man if you aren’t willing to commit to his children too.

She Disgusting as a woman

Wow, he’s still with you after you said you don’t like his children??
Its his job as a father to make them mind and have manners.
He’s a package deal. If you don’t like the deal don’t take it.

2 Likes

My husbands kids were almost grown, but they decided they didnt like me. In the end we split after nearly three years because of them, he didnt want to upset them. Made me realise just how little i meant to him.

1 Like

This is sad. You could try to… Idk, treat them as human. When an adult is crying out for attention we usually do all we can to help them, when a child does it you don’t like them? Have you ever thought that maybe the girls don’t like your kids because they have THEIR dad all the time and they only get to see him a couple times a month? Have you ever tried to even talk to them about big feelings and family changes or did you and your kids just show up in their space one day?

Very one sided don’t you think?

Sounds like daddy let’s them get away with everything without consequences for their actions. He’s their dad, it’s up to him and his ex to correct their behaviour. You can do small things but the majority of it is on them. Might come down to you two talking with them and asking what’s going on, why they’re behaving this way and what you guys as a team can do to help them get through whatever it is they’re dealing with. If it doesn’t change, I wouldn’t speak to them until their behaviour changes. Explain to them why you’re not speaking to them " I refuse to be the focus and be part of this behaviour, so until you stop and treat me and everyone else nicely, I will not engage. "
Some of these comments though… she’s not horrible for not wanting to deal with tiny terrorists. Children need structure. Letting them get away with pulling hair and constantly being mean to other children is NOT okay. Would you want to be around someone all the time that was pulling your hair and being mean to you ? Probably not. Her kids are gunna get tired of being bullied by his kids eventually… something has to change. Find out why they’re behaving like shits, try to help them through it, if it goes nowhere, don’t engage with them.

You gotta look at it this way, your kids are there full-time and his kids are not. Of course they’re gonna be some behavioral issues I mean Ffs, the youngest one is 4.

4 Likes

You need to do everyone a favor and leave the relationship :woman_facepalming:t2:

Maybe his kids are jealous that they have him all the time and when they are with him so are you and your kids. If he can’t get them to behave or even just be normal attitude at that age then you need to help him talk to them and sort it out. Also the kids may feel left out or something so they act up towards you and yours. If you think you can’t get over it then walk away it’s the kindest thing all round to do. But if you feel you guys can work on it then try but don’t ever make them feel unwanted or that your annoyed at them. They are kids and kids act out. My stepbrother did the same to me he tormented me so bad but my stepdad never saw it and it use to cause major drama for him and my mum till my mum saw him hurting me really bad and she lost her shit. She told my stepdad if he didn’t put some rules in place and parent with her and not against her then she was leaving.

You should leave just for the simple fact u said u don’t like his kids … they are apart of him hes a package deal just like u want him to except your kids

1 Like

Youre an adult and a parent and yet youre blaming innocent kids for the problems in your relo?

How bout being the adult, being a person in a position of authority and teaching and working togethee to approach the problems and teething issues that come with combining lifes as a FAMILY.

Your man and kids are a package, they come as 1. If you cabt deal with that do the dude and girls a favour and walk away so the three of them can find a woman that will

1 Like

7 & 4 years old…that’s all I’m going to say!

P.s you should be nowhere near those children with that mind set.

1 Like

First of all these girls are children who are probably having a difficult time navigating their emotions. They are probably not used to having someone else around and having to share their dad with someone else. It’s tough for them to understand what’s going on but I don’t think their being mean has anything to do with you or your kids personally. It’s a big adjustment for them and it’s takes time for children to get used to a new dynamic as I’m sure a lot has changed for them too. Try putting yourself in their shoes and approach it from a more understanding point of view. These girls can probably sense that they’re not very well liked and of course some children act out because of it be sure to include them in family activities do not exclude them or treat them differently than how you would treat your children it’s important for them to know that no matter how they act that you will still choose to love and accept them as if they were your own. If your children were to be rude to others would you dread having your own children around?

Sounds like classic case of stepmom-itis. They’re probably angry that mom and dad aren’t together anymore. They’re struggling with not seeing him everyday and they miss him. So kids act out. You can’t dislike his kids and expect him to stay with you, and you shouldn’t want to. He’s a package deal. Sounds like the kids need therapy and reinforcement that their dad is never going anywhere. Also, rules. Kids need rules.

1 Like

Leave… if you can’t get along with the kids it simply won’t work out no matter how great the guy is… been there done that won’t ever try again

4 Likes

You probably shouldn’t be with him. Disliking their behavior is one thing but straight up saying you don’t like them is another thing. You sound like a child and I’m sure they feel the negative energy. He just needs to work with them on how to play with others. All kids pull that “I won’t be your friend” crap. If he is not addressing the hitting right away it won’t change. I’m more than sure your kids are not saint’s

4 Likes

They’re mean because they’re jealous. Especially the 7 yo. You and your kids have their dad all the time and they’re just visitors when they’re there.

It’s hard to not get combative when you see your kids being mistreated but remember his kids are not old enough to effectively process these negative emotions and depending on what their mom is like they may have no one to help. When you see these things happen dial down on the internal rage and ask her why she feels she needs to act like that. Give them attention before she starts acting like that. Send her and dad off on a Daddy daughter date and keep the 4 yo, do something memorable and exciting. Then switch the next time. They need to feel like family.

2 Likes

You take charge he wont

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even bother asking for advice on here because these days children are never just naughty anymore always got to be something behind it :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t4: I personally would ask him to address the situation with his children and see if he does anything about it, I get what your saying because I’d hate for a step child or any child to come along and start bullying my child because that’s what it is and it amazes me how so many people act like kids can’t do any wrong anymore I’m pretty sure they know right from wrong at that age especially the older one my sons 6 and knows right from wrong

Jeez, some of these comments…you are entitled to feel a certain way and this is a place to vent that!!

If you really love this man, I’d have a deeper conversation abour discipline. It sounds like they are acting out because of the situation (but, some kids are just a holes lol, and need to be taught what is right or wrong). If Dad has an okay co-parenting relationship, maybe have him talk to Mom about any issues or if you are close enough, maybe you 3 can grab lunch and talk about a plan. Explain to Mom that you would love some advice on how to help Dad discipline the way she does at home so it is consistent and you don’t want to overstep your bounds in any way. Explain that you understand it is an adjustment, but their behavior for this adjustment is being taken out on your children as well and you want to help curve that as well.

Maybe something like that would help

2 Likes

I would just sit all the kids down and tell them here is the rules at our house and tell the step kids you love them and just want them to be nice to each other and maybe try to do fun stuff with all of them
Play games with them and have them help with stuff around the house and just tell them you are there for them when I got with my ex I knew he had kids he knew I had kids and the kids didn’t like me and I didn’t care for them but we sat down and talked and I told them I’m not taking you’re moms place but I will treat y’all like my own and I will be here for y’all and I want y’all to get along with my kids and we had game night
Fun day and done all kinds of stuff til there dad started cheating then the daughter told me and showed me his phone and when I left they were so depressed and I still talk to them today . Always will and I send them stuff I even talk to there mom and step dad . They do not see there dad any more or talk to him they don’t like the woman he’s with now at all she is so mean and the kids are now 23 and 29 my kids are 29 33 and 35

I hate when people act like you’re a bad person for not liking kids. If the kid is bad and disrespectful, then yeah, you’re not gonna like them. Yall sound so stupid

20 Likes

You should save everyone the misery that’s sure to come and end the relationship. His kids will come 1st to him just as yours will to you and it’s the way it should be .the kids need their dad to be there for them.and kids shouldn’t be put in a position of being with someone who already doesn’t like them.my grands had a wonderful step mom who loved them all dearly she was such a blessing .

5 Likes

You can try yes! Sometimes kids act out because of fear from all the changes in their world. Splitting families apart and creating new ones can be very challenging for children and sometimes adults don’t see it. They are more concerned about making themselves happy. His children also just might need some reassurance that life is going to be okay, they are going to be loved 100% in both households. And on the other hand the daughter could simply need some extra discipline and manners taught.
But with all that said… if you can’t care and love his children like your own…you need to leave the relationship. It is not meant for you or him or the kids. Because it is not just about the man and woman it is also about the kids. Good luck! :heart::pray:

If you don’t like his kids as you stated, please . Leave him and let him find someone who will like their kids and understand that they are just kids acting up bc they are going through something bc their mom and dad aren’t together anymore.

6 Likes

Respect! There is NO Respect from ANYONE.
I had 2 steps that were truly awful. Always hitting and kicking and spitting on me. But, I loved them and prayed about it. I talked to my husband about it as well and it wasn’t easy. I was ready to leave. There MUST be communication with All of them. It is doomed if you don’t. I would suggest therapy for all and a change in attitude for you as well as them. Start trying to see them as troubled and angry children. This is the only way they know to strike out at what is hurting them. They are jealous and angry. Start showing kindness and compassion. If you can’t do this. Break it off .your only hurting… everyone.

2 Likes

First of all, I’m sorry that you’ve gotten so many hateful responses when you’re asking what you can do to help the situation. I’ve been in a similar situation before but his kids were teenagers and I didn’t have any. His oldest was 16 when we started dating. He also didn’t see them much but I never prevented him from being with his kids. They would go back and tell their mom all kinds of crap. It was a mess. We stayed together for 4yrs. His kids finally came around. I also had a daughter by him and they see her whenever they’re in town even tho their father and I are no longer together. If you truly want to stay with this man, you need to sit down with the kids and him, ask them what can be done. What is their issue with you, if any. It’s alot for kids that age to take in. Their parents aren’t together and you’re a new woman in their lives. If having a conversation with all of them doesn’t help any of you, then my best advice would be to just go ahead and call it quits. Their father does need to put his foot down and discipline his kids but also, as someone else commented, they’re not together often and dad wants to keep things cool with them so they don’t go home and tell their mother that they don’t want to go back to dad’s. It’s a hard situation to be in so it’s just going to really depend on 1, how patient you are and 2, if they’re going to help you help them. Best of luck

3 Likes

Its called your home and boundaries. Who is the adults? There are rules you and your husband/boyfriend you need to set and same discipline for ALL kids in the home and follow through with results. They are trying to push you to see what they can and can’t get away with. Things can change but it takes time. Obviously you don’t love him like you say or you’d do anything to create a bond with his kids in good times and bad. Easier to walk out on everything. They are children who are going through a tough time…try helping them through it.

1 Like

It won’t work !!! Just leave and stop wasting your time .
I adore kids and I have a lot patience with them, but I once dated a guy who has a two years old son , his son was annoying as heck and very very disrespectful, he destroyed my apt every time he visited and spit on people , his dad didn’t do anything about it because he was his son to enjoy the time they spend together .
So , I ended the relationship

I want the 12 year old “brat” that was me to speak…
When I used to visit my father after he got re married it was rough. He was never around much regardless but I was getting to see him again. He had gotten re married and she had 3 kids from previous… can you imagine how hurt and sad I felt as I went to go over to his house for the 1st time in forever… and I walk in the door of this house they are building, and there are these kids there, and they all have their own rooms… and well I didnt.
Regardless of the rooms and me not hardly ever seeing him prior, it would have hurt me and affected me regardless as I go over there and wonder,… wow hes got this whole other family and set of kids over there… it still fucking hurts, even at 38 years old when he talks about them and how he was raising them and stories of them growing up. Cause I’m not in them…
And while I’m not saying he hasnt been in their life or anything, they probably have SOME VERY BIG STRONG little kid feelings regarding your children getting to be around their dad all the time and getting to live with him
So maybe think of that the next time they have an attitude towards you or your children.
Now I aintsauing they get full leeway to do whatever the hell they want or act out however they want either.
But I think that this needs to be looked at from their possible perspective

They ARE KIDS… K I D S. Smh unbelievable

3 Likes

i wouldn’t put up with it… Life is too short… move on… if he doesn’t make his kids mind, you won’t be able too either!!! its a losing battle

8 Likes

He Needs to straighten his kids out

1 Like

Could be coming from mom also

4 Likes

You need to take your kids and go on about your business if you don’t like hos kids. If he didn’t like your kids I am sure you would be in the wind. Shame on you

3 Likes

Your feelings are valid

2 Likes

Try to work on it maybe get some advice from professional on how to handle all of this maybe ground them for bad behavior

This might be an unpopular opinion but some kids are just bad! It doesn’t have to be that way. I would tell my partner exactly what you wrote here. Things can be fixed and turn around for your family. Sometimes those unruly attitudes are a cover for their sadness. It’s hard for some kids to see their parents with other partners. Sometimes you have to start communication between every parent in their life. Set clear boundaries and rules, enforce them. Set clear punishments and enforce them. Encourage positive behavior. It might be hard but it’s worth a try. You might be surprised and end up with kids who just needed some good parenting and a little extra love. I know that’s easier said than done, so it’s just a suggestion. Parenting is really hard, its extra hard when it’s not your bio little ones. Either way I imagine the situation is hard for everyone. I hope your family finds some peace :heart:

6 Likes

YOU need to leave! You AREN’T the one for this man! You ALREADY said you don’t like his kids and kids come 1st. Time for you to go.

8 Likes

So you said you have talked to your partner about the issues you feel that there are when his kids are there my question is has anyone(you, him, you and him together) talked to their mother? There’s a lot of different reasons children behave the way they do especially in blended families. I grew up in a blended family and I know it wasn’t always easy raising 5 kids (3 step) but she did an amazing job despite all the stress and drama (mostly caused bcuz of my 3 step sisters an their mom) when the girls would come stay every weekend was like starting over bcuz their mother was the type of woman who told them that they could act anyway they wanted didn’t have to listen or be nice to us or our mom and did things etc. like this. Overtime things got better but there was always some type of issue going on with 1 or all of my step siblings and most of it was started or instigated and or encouraged by their mother. Remember once things were really bad I don’t remember why but something was going on with my oldest step sister who was a teenager and I remember hearing my mother say to her " I love you with every ounce of my being but I do not like you sometimes. "I completely as a parent understand this statement now because I love my children to my very core but there are times that I don’t like them very much because of the way they act or the things they’ve done etc etc but they’re my kids and I love them everyday even if I don’t like them and the attitudes and the choices that they make all the time. My mom never treated her step children differently than she treated us she always said she had more than enough love to spread around and she did and we all grew up just fine. Being a stepparent isn’t easy and sometimes there are a lot of hidden factors tht you don’t know because they don’t live with you full time. So if you and your partner have not sat down and talked together with their mother about their behavior and the way they act when they’re with you guys then I would start there and sit down together you and your partner and have a conversation with their mother.

1 Like

Try sitting down with the girls and your husband and talk it out. Explain the behavior isn’t ok but they are truly loved and wanted there. Kids pick up on vibes and if you can’t like them never mind love them they will never be ok and proper. Put yourself in their shoes, imagine what it feels like seeing Dad with someone else and with other kids who get to live there everyday unlike them. I get dealing with kids can be tough but if you don’t or can’t get yourself to love them you should leave because they deserve better than that and so do your kids. I wouldn’t be with someone if I didn’t like their kid or vise versa. Kids take time to adjust, try to be a little more open.

2 Likes

Everyone’s asking why he’s still with her and come on now…… Y’all really think she told him the same way she told us? :rofl::rofl:

Guarantee he doesn’t know it’s this bad…

7 Likes

You’re feelings are valid but you have to look really hard into your future. I don’t think things will change with his kids. I would cut my loss and move on. Even if it gets better for a little while those feelings of dislike will most likely still be there. I wouldn’t waste my time and I’d move on.

He needs to stop being the Disney Dad and start disciplining them.

4 Likes

Make him discipline them or you do it, you’re the adult.

5 Likes

If you can’t handle his kids at their worst you don’t deserve to be with him and them at their best. The issues might stem from a resentment toward you and your children that get to be with their father all the time. Put yourself in his shoes, how would you feel if he came right out and said he couldn’t stand your kids? If it were me I’d tell you to kick rocks and exit the relationship. You literally said you wouldn’t want to be with someone who chose your side over his kids but that is exactly what you want him to do so you have literally put this man between a rock and a hard spot!

4 Likes

Talk to their momma with the daddy present. This has to be a group effort or them kids are going to ruin everything. The dad needs to be more strict and you better start doing punishments.

1 Like

They are children they will always come first two broken homes can cause mentally and emotional damage to children especially if they are feeling like they aren’t wanted in their own home he was theirs first before you came if you change your attitude towards them they probably will change theirs as well find out why they are acting out and fix it

Girl bye :wave: you don’t like his kids therefore you need to find a new man .

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ve tried long enough. Dad either needs to discipline his kids or relationship is over.

2 Likes

Why are you wasting that man’s time then?

Problem is she was given control at a very very young age. She seems to have that entitled attitude that to many kids have now If it’s not nipped in the bud now, can you imagine her as a teen? Scary stuff.

Yeah. Kids are gonna not be awesome all the time. Leave, because If this is something you are debating. I wouldn’t wanna be with you anyway.

1 Like

If you don’t like his kids, do him a favor and end it.

1 Like

Why would you still try to work things out like as if his kids are not the biggest part of him. Go away and find your person. Don’t waste his or your time.

Stopped reading at you don’t like he’s kids at all… like wow. They come as a package like you and your kids do, you need to communicate with him but also remember they are just kids themselves. Could out be happening at school or home at the mams House?? Kids don’t just act out for no reason. If you can’t help these kids with your man then leave, you wouldn’t want anyone saying the same about your kids.

2 Likes

You sound like a terrible step mom honestly. They are kids. & they’re gonna be jealous of the attention they have to share with the other kids that’s normal. If you can’t love them like your own kids then you need to leave the situation cuz it’s not fair to his kids to be treated differently just because you can’t find it in your heart to like them. They are kids and you are the adult so be the bigger person and kill it with kindness & treat them like you’d treat your own kids or leave.

2 Likes

Speaking from experience the damage you’ll cause those kids long term treating them differently then your own kids isn’t worth it. If you can’t love someone else’s kids like your own then you shouldn’t be with someone with kids in the first place.

3 Likes

You are the reason y clearly nobody wants to stay in relationship anymore your disgusting toxic childish person stay single if this is how you treat other people children

4 Likes

Maybe they need a positive female influence? Maybe their mom is causing that… try to be patient and talk to the girls one on one if your bf is ok with you bonding with them

1 Like

Honestly it doesn’t sound like this relationship is gonna work.

7 Likes

What’s wrong with you :face_vomiting:
Do him and them a favor by leaving

10 Likes

Clearly this is not the family for you. Move on

7 Likes

Why would you stay with someone who’s kids bully yours? Put the kids first. And how could you stay with some who’s kids you don’t like. :woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Children are not adults. They have no way to show their feelings other than acting up.
Talk to your partner about the behaviour. Come to an agreement on what’s acceptable and what should be done about unacceptable behaviour. Show patience, kindness but be firm and consistent…or move on without him and his children. They come as a package and if you don’t like them or cant cope with their natural upset at their fathers new gf then youre all better off apart.

6 Likes

They’re children, why not talk with them and guide them or leave him

3 Likes

Women like you are the reason I’d live unhappy till my kids are grown

5 Likes

Kids are righteous buttholes, teach them! Sounds like they need a good role model. They need care and structure… someone to show them the way. I find it extremely disturbing the fact that you are Hating your partners children. That’s wrong on so many levels… do you think kids are perfect all the time? no, they aren’t and neither are you

4 Likes

You sound bitter LOL I don’t know how any man or woman could or even would stay with another that openly admits they don’t like their kids… anyone tells me they don’t like my kids especially being that young that’s fine, they don’t have to like my kids but I’ll back my kids until my last minute on this earth and kick their butt to the curb with all the quickness (that goes for family and friends as well!)