This girl has been hitting on my boyfriend at the gym: Advice?

Why are you mad at him? She’s the one that’s out of line. Why should he have told you? Maybe he’d rather go on the morning because it energizes him for the day. You obviously don’t trust him, so why are you with him? That kind of jealousy and desire to control sounds awfully immature to me.

4 Likes

Ok. So he told you. If you trust him then you are fine. He didn’t tell you because he didn’t want to fight about it. If the tables were turned he’s get upset too. That’s normal. Don’t overthink things. I

1 Like

Insecure much? He can’t help who hits on him. Calm down, at least he told you.

1 Like

At least he told you. I’d trust him. Maybe just go once with him so this girl can see he is taken and then leave the rest to him.

2 Likes

why don’t you go to the gym with him, she will notice he has a girlfriend maybe it will end there.

1 Like

So he tells you that someone hit on him and it’s immediately you don’t trust him bc he didn’t tell you on your timeframe? Maybe he didn’t tell you sooner bc someone’s actions led to a “big fight” from your overreaction and he didn’t want to deal with the big fight from something he can’t control. Why does he have to change his time to work out bc of someone else? Why do you automatically not trust him? If this is all it takes to remove all trust in the relationship then maybe it’s time to call it.

9 Likes

So he tells you, you fight him and now you don’t trust him? Umm he told you at least and when he doesn’t think anything of it, it’s because he’s shrugging it off. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

If you can’t trust your spouse…I think it’s very obv what you’ve gotta do. You either gotta make that reach to connect with him on another level and figure out a way to trust him again OR break it off cuz you don’t trust him and can’t reach a medium in your relationship. I think the reason behind him not telling you was fear, of telling you, and also he enjoyed it. He probably at first enjoyed the attention then at some point it became to much. Idk tho. There could be many reasons but you’ll never actually know of you don’t talk to him

1 Like

Keep in mind,he didn’t have to tell you

1 Like

Deal with it or leave him. If there’s no trust in a relationship then there isn’t a relationship to begin with. He opened up to you to let you know, flirting is a normal human instinct trust your guy or leave.

I can see why he didn’t tell you, you sounds toxic and extremely immature and insecure

6 Likes

I’d just mention that if the girl has (still) continued to hit on him for weeks… he’s leaving that door open. Does she make him uncomfortable? I mean, he could wear headphones and avoid her… What context did he tell you this, if he’s the type of person who needs validation, maybe he told you simply for the affirmation that he’s still “desirable” … Some people need that. Regardless, it sounds like there are pre-existing trust issues, if this situation is causing a problem. There’s nothing that you should do about this situation, because love can only exist and be experienced when a person has free will. No amount of tethering or chest puffing or control, can make a person willfully loyal to you. It’s not easy, but the only answer is, if you look at yourself in the mirror and honest to yourself, you can’t trust him, you can only walk away. You both deserve peace.

Oh please, tell him to tell the girl to take a hike! He’s a grown up! Belive me if she was a threat, he wouldn’t of told you!

1 Like

I have and done the same thing he did.you ignore it the first couple of times mostly hoping if it isnt reciprocal theyll get the hint.when they dont or it becomes extremely awkward you point it out to your partner.he didnt have to tell you at all.

3 Likes

Men are clueless towards this stuff when they only have eyes for their partner, why not just go with him one morning and do some partner workouts together to show her she has no chance… If you go nuts when he tells you stuff don’t be surprised that he takes so long.

7 Likes

She can have him if he isn’t doing anything about it

1 Like

Time for you to start working out in the mornings…

Oh ffs he told you, an you go and start a fight? Good job

5 Likes

I guess think of what you would do in the same situation. Would you go to him if some guy hit on you? Would he blow up and get mad at you? I’d say go with some of these suggestions and go with for a partner workout. If he has issue with it then I’d be suspicious. Men really are clueless sometimes so it’s not totally out of the realm of him not realizing right away. I hope you can figure something out. I’d try to have some faith and if you can’t, I’d consider leaving him then just so you don’t break yourself down. If there’s no trust in a relationship, there’s no foundation for a future.

1 Like

He won’t tell you anything else believe that…Just go to the freakin gym with him and let her know you know Geeesh

1 Like

Huh??? He told u tho . He could’ve kept it to himself I wouldn’t go as far as not trusting him

4 Likes

Why don’t you try telling him how many guys hit on you and really get a good fight going

5 Likes

What you can do is grow up

4 Likes

Maybe he’s telling u so u will go to the gym! A hint for u!!

2 Likes

He didn’t think about it because the woman is irrelevant to his life. He told you because he entrusted you with it and probably figured you would laugh it off or something. How can you not trust him when he told you? Whether it has been going on for weeks or not. Has he shown signs of cheating? Did he suspiciously giggle or something when he told you? Maybe he’s hinting to you that he wants you to go with him…

9 Likes

Be happy he told you

1 Like

So again what is the issue here?

6 Likes

I say leave him so he can find someone HE can trust to have an open line of communication with that won’t turn everything into his fault. He was trying to communicate with you, and YOU turned it into a fight. You can’t be pissed at him for something someone else does or is doing.

11 Likes

Be grateful you have a partner that told you,most men would not. You should have told him you are grateful for his honesty,now he will be scared to tell you anything in fear of your anger.

8 Likes

Someone is hitting on him… he told you… and you don’t trust HIM? Lmao. C’mon.
Lots of people prefer going to the gym in the morning because its a great way to get energy for their day. Going after work sucks for some.

8 Likes

Why do you not go with him?

Go with him and workout as a couple

1 Like

Girl he TOLD YOU ABOUT IT. if he was gonna do anything with it he ain’t gonna tell on himself. Smh.

5 Likes

So talk to him… express your feelings and concerns…

Go to the gym with him if you can

2 Likes

He was honest… betterrr be glad 4that coz too many men” rarely tell the truth of any sort

3 Likes

Well leave, your the one that lost the trust, he told you, he confided in you and you automatically turned into an old nag? He probably won’t be telling you nothing now. Jealousy never dose any good, if I were you I’d apologize. It takes 2. Relationships are partnerships sometimes agreeing to disagree is the better choice.

4 Likes

He told you.
My husband comes home almost daily an tells me how women hit on him while he’s at work. We Laugh about it. Why because at the end of the day he comes home to me. He tells me about it an we move on. The one time a bank teller hit on him. She even wrote on his money envelope. We laughed for ever about it. The best part I was with him when she did it.

In my opinion. He needs to run from you or you need to run from him. Because if you can’t find it trusting that he told you then you won’t trust him ever.

1 Like

Well, if you don’t trust him after all this time, and he hasn’t done anything… I don’t know what to tell you. He did tell you about the girl. He could have kept that to himself. I know he didn’t mention it right away, but he didn’t think it was that important. You’re going to have to overcome your jealous streak.

1 Like

If you go on like this he will never tell you again

1 Like

Go with him and throw your a water bottle at her head

5 Likes

Be grateful he even told you in the first place. He could’ve kept it to himself and let it lead to other things. Clearly it began to bother him enough to mention it. He is opening up to you and telling you some sketchy shit is going on and you don’t trust him? Well what is it that you want? Communication and truth? Sounds to me like he’s doing exactly that. If he was gonna cheat, he would do EXACTLY that in secret WITHOUT telling you ANYTHING. If he was gonna cheat, he wouldn’t have even mentioned the girl at the gym. If it’s such a huge problem and you don’t trust him why not go with him? I can understand why he goes in the morning. I wouldn’t want to be going to the gym AFTER work either. I wanna go home and relax. At the very end of the day the dude comes home to YOU in the bed YOU AND HIM share. You gotta get over yourself a little bit. He told you. Period. Keep going on like this and he’s never gonna wanna share anything with you anymore.

Tell him its ova… no more gym :joy::joy::joy:

Has he given you a reason not to trust him? There’s a lot of people in this world. You should assume others will also find him attractive. The question is why don’t you trust him. Is it him? Is it you? Is it fixable?

3 Likes

Don’t fight with him, he is being honest. There needs to be trust in your relationship. Just advise him to be very clear with this girl that he is not available.

3 Likes

He told you. It probably took him so long to tell you because… let me be honest. I swear to god almost every dude I know, doesn’t realize chicks are hitting on them.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: she was probably super obvious, then he thought back to everything she’s said, talked to some other dudes about it and realized what was happening. I think him telling you is a good sign.

11 Likes

He needs to tell her that he has a girlfriend and he doesn’t feel comfortable with the conversations

1 Like

Go to a different gym, or just go with him to the gym, there problem solved!

1 Like

Come on girls, seriously, she is saying he had the option or choice to go after work, so he could’ve avoid a girl that is supposedly hitting on him just by going after work, but instead he is even so aware that she “only” goes in the morning :thinking::thinking: but obviously if it has been going on for weeks and he just now telling her is because he wasn’t so daim bother by her…right, now to me “something happened” and is the reason he is telling her so if the girl starts some taratell he can said “that is the crazy girl that kept trying to hit on him and since he didn’t fall for her she is acting crazy” he could’ve just switched gyms too :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2: dont just judge her and defend him for supposedly trusting her by telling her what was going on, weeks after not at the beginning, thats questionable!!!

3 Likes

U don’t trust him cause he told u and u did exactly what he thought u would and now it’s his fault :flushed::hushed::woman_facepalming:t4:

11 Likes

Wow so u really just shut him down and caused a Hugh fight when he was honest and opened to u about what he was feeling and what’s bothering him… oof … u just closed door for him opening up to u again…

4 Likes

Why would he tell you if he couldn’t be trusted? So she hit on him… so what. He has a choice AND he chooses you!! GO you!!

6 Likes

He told you trust him confront her

So every time a girl hits on him he must move gyms, go at different times, leave jobs, hide away. What if another girl hits on him at the later time slot. Really?

12 Likes

He did tell you. Reason to trust him. But what did he tell her? Shut her down and work out. Move on

Just because he has the time to go after work doesn’t mean it’s ideal. I can only work out in the morning. Anytime after noon, it makes it so u have too much energy to sleep.

See, this is why he didn’t tell you to begin with.

He. Told. You. Why did that make you lose trust? That should make you trust him more. He can’t change his whole life for someone hitting on him. Lol.

10 Likes

He’s a loser trying to make you jealous.
Get rid of him.

3 Likes

I’d show up to the gym and make it very clear to her that he’s taken. It’s territorial rights.

He hasn’t initiated anything or hit on her back I’m guessing?
Be thankful he told you.
Trust him.
Simple.

3 Likes

Go with him some time.

Girl go with him and tell the girl to f off

He told you! If he was doing anything he wouldn’t of told you. But he also needs to tell her that he’s in a relationship

4 Likes

Tag along in the morning one-day :ok_hand: otherwise he needs to be clear and tell her he has a girlfriend and to back off. He can go in the evenings or swap gyms but that seems a bit extreme. Trust is a major part.

1 Like

Maaate you must be a psycho

1 Like

I’m sure while they are at the gym they aren’t interacting much. At the gym you have your own routine and comfortable time of day to go, which part of the body you are working that day. I highly doubt he’s hanging out with this woman just flirting back and forth. She may say 1 or 2 things to him in passing, but he’s not there for her, he’s there for keeping himself healthy. If I had to switch gyms anytime someone said something that could imply flirting or hitting on me, I’d never be able to workout anywhere.

Ur an idiot he didn’t have 2 tell u and he did and now he’s the bad guy geeeez I feel sorry for him

6 Likes

He likes it or he’d go at a different time. Somebody saw it that knows you or he’d never have told.

4 Likes

Girl you’re doing too much :woman_facepalming:t4: …. A girl flirted with him at the gym, he can just tell her he got a girl. Problem solved . Y’all too dramatic .

4 Likes

Go with him, or let it go. People don’t like to change their routine once they’re comfortable in one, and making him change to going after work will cause more problems. Ask him to politely turn her down, tell her he’s not available, etc. Maybe even let the gym owners know he’s not comfortable with her flirting constantly.

He was honest and told you so why wouldn’t you trust him, maybe he hesitated telling you because he knew it was going cause an argument

12 Likes

He was honest. Sounds like he needs a better trusting girlfriend.

6 Likes

You don’t trust him even though he told you , and if this was the opposite and it was a guy still going on saying not trusting etc the claim would be they are probably cheating and passing it on the spouse … food for thought

1 Like

If he told you about it, it’s because he likes her :joy::pinched_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Girl we’ve all watched them shows. Either woman your ass up and pop up, or be taken advantage of :coffee: ain’t no mf getting me. Shiiiiit 007 yeet

The fact he told you at all should be enough for you to realize he’s not being untrustworthy. If he wanted to flirt back and continue allowing it, why would he tell you at all? Go with him the next morning he goes, work out, strutt your stuff, make it clear he’s not available. That’s definitely what I’d do.

3 Likes

He told you about it. That makes him trustworthy enough. Just go with him next time and act normal. That’s all you will ever have to do. If she’s a decent person she’ll back off naturally.

2 Likes

Time to show up at the gym… unannounced…get ready…take the kids to Mom’s and let’s get physical… physical…watch from a distance…see if his egging her on…then move in for the thrill…go up to him and tell him…sorry I’m late…and give him a little kiss on the cheek…

4 Likes

A man’s been honest and now you don’t trust him … let someone else then !!

3 Likes

if you don’t trust him. leave him. let him be with someone who does trust him. if you trusted him then it wouldn’t even matter how many people hit on him.

2 Likes

He was honest but why didn’t he say something sooner I would be upset also my man tells me the moment even compliments him

Sounds to me that he’s trying to make you jealous by only telling you now ? He’s trying to make you mad. He needs to tell the girl he’s taken. If you can’t trust him go to the gym with him

You should have thanked him for telling you. Your reaction to him is worrisome when he has done nothing except be honest. What more is he supposed to do?

3 Likes

I dont think i have ever seen anything more ridiculous. He did tell you. Why do you feel the need to know everything? Dont be controlling… he will tell you when he is ready. Now he probably does not trust you

2 Likes

How does he know she only goes on a morning, if he’s not there on the night after work how does he know she doesn’t sometimes go then too? They’ve obviously had a conversation about it which is why he doesn’t wanna switch times?! :thinking:

2 Likes

If you don’t trust him why are you with him? Don’t say it’s because you love him because that’s crap. Trust is bigger than love. If you don’t have trust then there is no relationship no matter how much you love him. If you can’t trust him, end it. But… why don’t you trust him? Yes there was a delay but why did he tell you? He didn’t have to especially if he was going to start something with this girl because he knows you’ll be on him about it!

2 Likes

Go to the gym with him and smile at the brave girl to let her know yes he’s handsome but he’s also already claimed. Otherwise time to move on like your boyfriend so nonchalantly has. Sorry but so many f✨ing fish in dis sea.

2 Likes

If someone hits on you once then that’s on them now more than once he has been reciprocating and giving her the go ahead to do so

7 Likes

Ya’ll bitches need to calm down.

There is not another gym he can go to? He said she hit on him, he NEVER said he was bothered by it…if he was truly bothered he would go at a different time or go to another location.

2 Likes

Honestly if someone’s been hitting on your boyfriend for weeks and he hasn’t stopped it then there’s something there…

1 Like

Maybe he didn’t tell you sooner because he was worried y’all were gonna fight over it.

4 Likes

Go with him next time. And at good man for telling you.

1 Like

If you don’t have trust you don’t have a relationship, had he created on you in the past is that why you don’t trust him he must of giving you a reason not to trust him, but end of day if he’s going to cheat he’s going to cheat you can’t stop him, arguing with him is not going to stop him even going the gym with him is not going to stop him

1 Like

What’s he mean by hitting on him what has she actually done? :thinking:

Who wants to work out after work. He told you when he felt it needed to be said. I don’t tell my husband each and everytime someone hits up on me.

6 Likes

If you don’t trust him, leave him. Trust your gut. Are you sure he is getting enough attention from you? Why did u guys fight when he is opening up to you about another female hitting on him…he told u…?

1 Like

Jealousy isn’t attractive girl.

5 Likes

U go to the gym with him…

1 Like

Going to the gym after work sucks ass like fr that isn’t a lame excuse at all. Why don’t you go with him if you’re so concerned?