This girl has been hitting on my boyfriend at the gym: Advice?

You don’t trust him because someone else is hitting on him? Sounds like yall or you have more issues than just that 1 female to deal with.

5 Likes

Go to the gym with him lol

1 Like

After work he is tired
He told you so obviously he ain’t hiding it
Why not trust him he’s not the one to be upset with
Make your appearance at the gym with him and let her know she is not gonna get anywhere
Your Mas at the wrong person here

8 Likes

Its not his fault that someone else is hitting on him…but it is his responsibility to not flirt back and if need be, let them know that he’s in a relationship and isn’t interested. You can voice that you would rather him go in the afternoon because the situation makes you uncomfortable, and if he respects you enough he will make that work. But I dont think you should not trust him because of this, that’s just irrational. Go with him to the gym…that’ll put a twist on things.

2 Likes

Easy! Go with him and give her the death stare, and if she comes up to him or you catch her staring, hit her with the Beyonce “yes bxtch, may we help you?” turned head move. It’ll work. I wouldn’t read too much into him not telling you sooner though personally. Point is, he told you when he could’ve very easily not. xx

3 Likes

Why not trust him ? He did tell you Men are weird

2 Likes

Show up at the gym :weight_lifting_woman:

2 Likes

Whoa! He came to you with honesty about this and you attacked him. That’s a huge mistake on your part. Now, he knows you will punish him for being open and honest with you.
He tried to build on y’all’s relationship and trust by communicating with you.
There’s nothing you can do except thank him for telling you and ask him to tell the girl to stop.

8 Likes

Well you just answered why he didn’t tell you! News flash if he didn’t want to be with you, he wouldn’t have told you and he would have already took her up on her flirtatious ways. People nowadays :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

It’s all about ego…tell him to end this.

Uh, let’s see here, HE TOLD YOU DIDNT HE??? :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t3:geez!! Men do not think like us. So yea, I can see where it would take him weeks to realize this and come to you. HowEVER, he DID come to you which mean he TRUSTED YOU not to get your panties all in a bunch and possibly help him resolve this issue. Instead, you did what a good, jealous, insecure little girlfriend does and caused a fight.
I think you should rethink this situation. I mean, unless there’s something I’m missing here.
sounds like my ex, but ok

6 Likes

And this is why men don’t open up to women. When they do they get accused of doing something wrong. I’m sure you’re not sharing about the men hitting on you daily but, let’s get mad at him for doing the same smh. I hope he sees the red flag and runs.

6 Likes

If he mentioned it I wouldn’t worry he’s being honest my husband tries it joking I know everyone here and I don’t get mad I’m like let them keep ya lol

2 Likes

Time to get gym membership and handle this yourself… since he cannot handle the situation on his own.

4 Likes

So he probably didn’t tell you cause you turned it into a fight. I have to assume he told her he’s in a relationship and she’s still going for him. In that case I would show up. Help your man work out in peace. Try not to attack him when he’s being honest with you in the future, instead try to find a solution together. Or get an ugly guy to avoid this in the future.

1 Like

Get fit go to the gym with him, remember he’s just your boyfriend not your husband, don’t chase him replace him if he’s cheating, get a life too

4 Likes

He told you… lol if he was cheating I can assure u he’s not going to tell u anything… he will lie when you even have proof, and evidence :rofl::rofl:

your man is honest, so appreciate his honesty.

10 Likes

He came to you and told you! That’s more than most would even do! You pro shouldn’t blow up at him because now he’s never gonna want to be honest again because he’s gonna think you’re gonna attack him if he is.

5 Likes

I mean he did tell you, but its abit suspicious that he didn’t tell you straight away like the first time she did it. Maybe go and do a little spying put some shades and a hat on see if he does anything back? It would put your mind at ease for sure😂

Imagine getting mad whenever someone was like “I like your shoes”… not that they tried to touch or have sex with “your shoes”…

You sound possessive and insecure.

Next time rather consider that your man is his own autonomy and pump him up about it; “if course she flirts with you, have you seen your squat?!”

Seriously, do better ladies. It’s not our fault when we get hit on, not is it our partners.

1 Like

Take it as a compliment. You’ve got good taste :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

Honestly she’s still flirting with him he could be doing one of two things flirting back with her or if he’s just a nice guy he could just be nice and walking away I’ve had that where I never flirted with the guy but I’m still nice so then you know the person will think they have a chance even if they don’t but from my ex’s the only ones that never told me are the ones that were flirting back the ones that have told me honestly it’s usually cuz they don’t want them unless they’re trying to triangle you and get you guys both to fight overhim. Had a couple people exes try to do that with me and that’s when I just walk away I’m not competing for love

He would not have told you if he had intentions with her.

4 Likes

Time for YOU to start going to the gym! :weight_lifting_woman::joy:

7 Likes

Have him alternate working out, She has his routine have him change it up, At leasthe told you,

2 Likes

Why would you not trust him if he told you? Maybe evaluate yourself and your reaction and see the real reason in his delay in telling you. Unfortunately you just made it that much harder for him to be honest with you. He is basically paying consequences now for being honest. Not being rude but the truth is if this is how you treat him, You’re not being a very good girlfriend. You should praise his honesty and be thanking him for that!

Well….he could be ‘ devils advocate ‘ … thinking he ( told ) her so she won’t/doesn’t have to worry. But really… he’s eating up all the flirting he’s getting from this girl. He can very easily put this girl in ‘ her place ‘ by telling her that he is in a very happy relationship with someone and that he wants her to stop bothering him there. That he is there to do his time to work out and that’s all . Orrrr…. maybe he’s assuming she’s hitting on him ? If it was the other way around … she’d probably tell the proprietor that he was ‘ harassing her ‘ and they might say something to her. Same for him . The Ball is in His court!

2 Likes

Get over yourself, you came to you and told you, some men wouldn’t tell you and would most likely just roll with it, flirt back or take things further, the fact that he has actually told you shows you that he isn’t wanting to cheat. Just cos he has only just told you now don’t mean you have to lose trust in him, he’s a male and has an ego like all men, he was most likely trying to protect that than coming to you sooner. Just appreciate that your bloke loves you enough to “open up” as you said. I bet you don’t tell him every single detail about you life or what you do or what happens to you every single time you go out. Maybe he only goes to the gym in the morning as when he gets in from work he may just want to chill and spend time with you/family, he goes to the gym he won’t be able to do that. You make a big fuss over it like this you can count on him not coming to you again

3 Likes

l get paid over $190 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17645 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking565.pages.dev/

Lol there’s nothing you can do about it unless you wanna go with him one time just to show he’s taken… ya know kinda give her the LOOK :joy: otherwise it’s a free country and you can look and flirt with who you want and honestly …. If he wasn’t accepting it she wouldn’t be doing it. Just gotta have trust… if he’s yours and you know he won’t stray… then nothing to worry about. I for one like getting hit on :joy::rofl: It makes me feel good that other men find me attractive … my boyfriend just smiles because he says he ain’t got nothing to worry about he knows I’m going home with him. I’m alittle more jealous lmao But still… end of day I know he’s mine. :woman_shrugging:t2:

l get paid over $190 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17645 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking566.pages.dev/

Well the thing is you never know who is going to walk through the door … I was very secure in a relationship until a similar thing happened but in this case it is her showing the interest and you can’t control any of that. He was honest enough to tell you but sometimes …… you never know where it will lead … and it does take two.

2 Likes

Never ever ever ever give your man the excuse to do what you fear him doing. I’m telling you right now… men think … if I’m going to be accused of it I mine as well do it. Take a step back… appreciate what you have. If he can’t be honest with you without getting bitched at … he won’t be anymore.

He told you! He didn’t he knew you would blow up! He didn’t do anything or he wouldn’t have told you. Sometimes we are. It sure about a person is hitting on us or just nice. I believe he realized she don’t get it. He’s taken ! Chill :hugs::heart:

1 Like

I’d say he’s a good boyfriend. At least he told you… and he hasn’t responded to it.

4 Likes

Go to gym. And don’t be the jealous girlfriend! Be kind. Jealousy is ugly !

Why did you get mad? Men don’t realize those things. He seems loyal, to even mention it to you. Go tell her to leave your man alone cause he is uncomfortable with her hitting on him. He came to you, so you can go stop it.

2 Likes

Chill out girl he told u about it …

3 Likes

Omgosh he came and told you, so why do you not trust your man… I’m confused :confused: you must be so Insecure of yourself…

1 Like

Get a grip lady and toss in some some self confidence. If your guy loves you, you need to trust him. If you act crazy and insecure, then you might have a problem.

I’d be glad he told me and wouldn’t expect him to go work out after work. I wouldn’t want to, he’s probably tired… I’d say let it be

3 Likes

Your being insecure and that’s probably why he didn’t tell you

7 Likes

If he was going to cheat, he wouldn’t have told you… go with him and mark your territory and get her to back off. He’ll probably appreciate her leaving him alone!

5 Likes

Don’t trust him leave.
No trust you have nothing!

1 Like

Goodluck getting him to tell you about anything ever again :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Go with him if you can. “Pee” on him. In a metaphorical way lol Get a feel for it yourself. Introduce yourself to her even. :woman_shrugging:t3: See what happens.

4 Likes

Start going to the gym with him.

5 Likes

If something was happening between them then why would he tell you lmao be thankful he even did

4 Likes

Have him tell her off himself. “I have a girlfriend who wouldn’t appreciate you acting like this.”

1 Like

Why are you with someone you don’t trust?

2 Likes

Who cares ??? The problem is your lack of trust and jealousy , not a girl at the gym . Seek a therapist and work on yourself .

5 Likes

People hit on me almost every day LOL. That is in no way, shape or form my fault? You need to grow up a bit, you sound insecure and a bit psycho.

4 Likes

I mea he told you. Go there with him and show him what’s he’s already got. Why even be mad at him.

7 Likes

If he is still with you dont trip and try to trust him. Just bc a girl is hitting on him be proud that he is yours and still sleeps next to you every night. If he was going go cheat he would of never said anything and already cheated. Let it go. Dont overthink it too much.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why you’d freak out. He was coming to you with a problem. There is absolutely no reason to distrust him. You just thrashed your communication line with him.

First clearly, you need to deal with your problems cuz damn…

Second just go to the gym with him one day and make a show out of being his girlfriend in front of her. :woman_shrugging: and never treat him like that again. Like wtf

He didn’t tell you because he knew how you’d react and you reacted exactly how he thought you would. So ask yourself, if he told you, why’d it cause a fight? He told you which means he’s not hiding anything behind your back. If he hadn’t told you, then you’d have never known. You need to learn to trust him or move on and find someone you can trust.

8 Likes

Well he’s told you. And you prob reacted way he expected imo. Not to judge here.
If you could trust him before now why can’t you. He may kept quite coz he wasn’t so sure but felt he had to tell you.

Need figure out why you feel like this. He sounds trustworthy as he’s been honest

2 Likes

childish much?? he told you he was being hit on and you blame him! get it together… go with him to the gym if you are that insecure in your relationship and life

3 Likes

Trust him till there’s a reason not to.

2 Likes

:thinking: I’d be more concerned with the fact that he clearly isn’t shutting the girl down. All it would take is one “no” and it wouldn’t continue anymore.

1 Like

He enjoyed the attention. Check it out

He never would have said a word if he wasn’t trustworthy. Give men the benefit of the doubt sometimes! Come on! Eyes are always going to look, man or woman. He told you, that’s all that matters.

4 Likes

Go with him… and he is telling you. Sounds pretty trustworthy to me and your over reacting.

I meaannn…from my own personal experience. My ex brought up a girl as if SHE was the pursuer. Told me cause “he thought I would want to know and he didn’t want to ruin our trust.” I didn’t blow up. I thanked him for his honesty. Took a few months but I found out he had just started sleeping with her when he told me and he told me to deflect my attention from it. Men can be sneaky. I wouldn’t be blowing up immediately though. Doesn’t mean he is because my current man is very honest and open with me and I know without q doubt he isn’t cheating. Every situation and couple is different. I just wanted to tell my story. Not to make you freak out more but guys can be shady as hell. Just trust your gut and do some looking into it if it bothers you bad enough.

2 Likes

Go with him. Or take a break .

You’re going to have tobtrust him. I will not tell my husband about the guy that hits on me at work because I know it will make him mad as heck. I will not do anything with this guy. He did tell you as it was probably bothering him. If you don’t have trust it’s hard to be in a relationship.

1 Like

Umm really, you don’t trust him because he told you the truth but didn’t tell you soon enough? He could’ve hid it from you but he didn’t. Don’t be mad at him for being honest and forthcoming without being questioned. Blowing up at him will make him not want to be honest with you in the future. Start going to the gym with him some and let the other girl know that he has you to look good for and ease up on him.

3 Likes

Get over it he told you atleast. Probably wasn’t a big deal but still decided to tell you most men wouldn’t say a word. Or he could just be saying that to get you to start going with him. Or might not of really happened at all and has some other motive by telling you something like that, even tho might not be true just saying not a big deal. Go to the gym with him and it would stop happening if it really is happening.

2 Likes

He told you didn’t he?:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sounds like high school lol. He’s a man he can speak for himself. And has the woman asked him out or does she say hello when she sees him.
And you are in for a terrible emotional life if you don’t trust the man you are with. You are setting yourself up for failure.

1 Like

Just go to the gym with him and tell toodles to toodle away!

4 Likes

This is exactly why he didn’t tell you.

1 Like

Atleast he told you…Most men wouldn’t sadly.

3 Likes

Well he tells you and now you worry about some unknown girl. You need the help not him!

4 Likes

Why are you surprised he didn’t bring it up sooner if it lead to a “huge fight”? Who would try to bring that on? I’m not sure why that would start a fight, he can tell her he’s not interested but you can’t stop people from hitting on you. Be happy you have someone someone else wants and be proud. Not something to get mad about. You should trust hun more because of the fact he told you at all.

2 Likes

Join the gym :weight_lifting_woman: :muscle: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Ignore it. When he doesn’t respond she will move on.

I’m pretty sure my husband would come home and brag about it and I’d laugh at him and ask if she can do some laundry lol

10 Likes

This is probably why he didn’t tell you……

3 Likes

He told you if he was doing something he would be silent

1 Like

He’s a big boy and can handle himself.
Nobody wants their girlfriend to act like their mama.

2 Likes

He didn’t have to tell you…
Did he say he sit HER straight? If he didn’t then maybe he likes it and you are already aware of problems between you two???
Or he simply told you to avoid drama.
Only you know the back story…

Dude he Freaken told you about her!!! He didn’t have too!!! Wth🤦🏻‍♀️ he obviously wanted you to know and be aware. That’s called honesty.

1 Like

Dah. He told you the truth. You’re having the problem

2 Likes

Bury him in an unmarked grave. Purple Nurple for the bitch

Hit the gym in the morning yourself, it’s healthy and it will help build self esteem.

3 Likes

Why didn’t he just tell her to stay in her lane and move on?

1 Like

If you can’t trust him- why be in a relationship. You know yourself best. Best case he tells her straight and worst case he cheats but you dogged a HUGE bullet.

He feels guilty yet he prolly likes the attention. Go with him and find out who she is. Then at least you will know who she is and she will know you know shes making a move.

1 Like

I mean, he could have just not told you at all :woman_shrugging:t3: if anything him telling you, should make you trust him more. Most guys wouldn’t even say anything. Now he most likely won’t tell you things because he will know it’ll cause a big ordeal with you.

1 Like

Get yourself a gym membership and workout with him. I’m sure he would absolutely enjoy that!

1 Like

lmfao what grade are you in?

4 Likes

He told you so relax. You have to worry when they don’t.
He seems like a nice guy enjoy him no fighting.

1 Like

Wait he told you she was hitting on him and now you’re mad? Prolly why he didn’t tell you. Did he say he flirted back? Are they making out by the free weights? Nothing you’ve said here is worth getting upset about.

3 Likes

Perhaps she is a lil more mature :astonished:
Smh

Maybe it’s just me but a spouse should be able to go about their lives and tell their significant other about people hitting on them without it becoming a fight.

3 Likes

Well you just made the situation worse by causing a huge fight over something he chose to be honest with you about and you’re basically calling him a liar by saying he can go at another time when he said he can’t.

4 Likes

Yo you’re reading too much into this. And now a huge fight happened over him being honest to you about a girl at the gym hitting on him. Good job. :clap:t2:

:roll_eyes: That’s why some men are afraid to be honest in relationships :person_shrugging: ppl gotta go all Amber Herd and make situations into something it isn’t. Working out in the morning gives you energy. That’s why ppl like to start there day after a good workout After work he’s probably to tired and wants to come home like anyone else.

1 Like

I think he told you to make you jealous and see what kind of reaction he would get. If he said it has been going on for weeks that means he is not shutting it down which would be easy to do by simply saying “I’m not interested. I have a girlfriend.” Obviously, he hasn’t done that or she wouldn’t still be trying. He’s playing a game with you and you fell right into it.

2 Likes