Trying to decide if I should allow my ex to be in my daughters life: Thoughts?

Hell no him saying you and your daughter was a mistake and hope you die during birth… sick bastard …stay away from that nutt case

Document everything first off…and to answer your question, NO! He really gotta get a grip on himself b4 raising a child. It isnt healthy for u or your daughter his “off n on” shit he does. Your bbg needs consistency rn and that is YOU. Until he gets his shit together n stops the nonsense, keep her safe n document everything for court. Then, he can start w supervised visits or convos n progress from there…until then, just worry about u and your daughter

Sorry to remind you, he is the father.

No get a no contact order on him ASAP

He is a very toxic person who has a huge cruel streak: he wanted you to hemorrhage during the birth? Hoping you and the baby would die? Horrible, horrible. I would not let my child anywhere near him.

1 Like

Sorry you’re dealing with that but fuck no.

Wow! No … one day your child will understand you kept her from potential abuse… mad for a minute- safe through her childhood.

No, he will mistreat you both, come and go etc. Only what the law requires and then only if he fights for it. You keep yourselves safe.

Umm a big no. Any one who can say things like that and act that way and take things that far can lead to him sucking ass getting the baby and harming the baby do he doesn’t have to pay child support and so forth. Don’t do it. Trust your gut and your family. Most of the time they see better than you do and they see things you don’t.

I wouldn’t talk to him gosh if he talks bad bout my daughter

File for child support. If he doesn’t want to pay it then file for then have him sign some papers to terminate rights. Then if he does terminate rights block him on everything. Social media, email, phone. Hell, get a new number. Good luck

2 Likes

Write this POS off. Honey you move on with your life raise your child without him. He sounds like he would just make your life a living hell. I’m sure with a strong support system you can do this…

1 Like

No I wouldn’t allow contact full stop

1 Like

Your kids do NOT need to be around that type of abuse. They do NOT need to grow in that environment of him bad mouthing you. That will only make them think it’s okay to treat their significant other like that. Get a no contact order on him. Keep every single voicemail email or text to prove the abuse. Also block him on EVERYTHING.

2 Likes

He.is abusive to you and will be to her. Think about that

1 Like

Nope! He messed up by what he said to you before she was born. I’d have cut him out when he kicked you out and left it at that personally. But no don’t answer him. Don’t talk to him. Block him everywhere and be done with him. He’s abusive and a jerk and I’m sure you don’t want your kids watching him toy with you.

1 Like

Nope! He sounds unstable. Just leave him be.

No why even ask he does is to be in control

You poor thing I’m so sorry you have had to go through that! However your daughter does not need to see or experience the same abuse, your number one priority in life is to protect you children. Do not let such a hateful person into your daughter life or your own

3 Likes

No I would just cut all ties and leave it at that. When your daughter is old enough you can just explain it to her that yall were on different terms. Your daughter will never have a normal relationship with him like that and it will be filled with disappointment of why doesn’t my dad come around more or why doesn’t he call more ? Save yourself and her the pain of all the years of that and just cut him out and love her as much as possible and live your lives without him!

1 Like

No I would honestly cut all ties to him if grandparents want to be involved then let them. But If you go back to see them make sure he’s not there

Just make sure you keep copies of all the abusive things that he’s put in writing on texts and emails to document if he tries to get visitation

2 Likes

Hell no. He would have no part in his daughter’s life. He’s a manipulator. Keep that baby away from him. Make him pay child support tho. He helped make that baby, on purpose, and now that she’s here, he has to pay you to help her. Ignore him and get a restraining order against him.

1 Like

File for custody and child support

1 Like

Is it possible to get him to terminate his rights or get a restraining order against him? It’s probably better to seek legal advice so he can’t come back at you down the road and seek custody for you denying access to the child you share with him.

1 Like

In your situation? No I would not. I’d cut ties. Keep receipts. Worry about it when she’s older

1 Like

No. She will understand when she gets older.

Nope! Get his ass for child support and use all those messages as evidence that hes unstable. I hope you the best!

You or your children don’t deserve that and take a person that went through 30 year like that they don’t change. And you are a better mother for making a better life for them my prayers are with you just remember keep reaching out for help never hold it in

Shit I’d say screw him but thats my opinion someone talked to me like that and saiid I hope you miscarriage amd stuff like that that ain’t no father sorry not sorry

Is he on meth?! Sure sounds like he’s on something. Major mental illness bipolar episodes. You should have listened to your family not to say anything to him.

1 Like

Definitely not, make a file online of all the back and forth telling you to get an abortion, hopes you die by hemerraging etc… your daughter definitely doesn’t need a guy like that in her life period… don’t put yourself or her through it, and if he goes off on you for not answering get a protective order against him for harassment. Keep all the proof though, in case he ever tried to go to court out of spite or whatever.

2 Likes

Consult an attorney FIRST. Depending on the state, if you file for child support he is given rights. Since he is not on the birth certificate right now he has ZERO rights. You need to talk the situation out with a lawyer and figure out the best way to proceed to protect yourself and your children. Maybe you can get support and not worry about this, but every state is different and make sure you know all the facts first. Do not agree to anything with this guy and keep track of everything he says and does.

1 Like

It’s called BYEEEEE :wave: see ya. I wouldn’t let him near my child or answer any phone calls.

Well I think the guy needs anger management treatment,to help him cope with with his anger,after then if he assured you that he had completed the treatment then you can allow your daughter with him

wat “father” are u talking about he told u abort he called u names he verbally abused u so now put ur thinking cap n keep dis sperm donor away from u n ur daughter ur daughter is better off without a dad dat wanted her dead

Let him off from child support and have him give up his rights he will be gone and both of you will be safe

Hard Nope .
I’d block his emails , number EVERYTHING . The only thing that’s regrettable is his mother not swallowing him .
Men can be sick and demented. Who’s to say that when he gets angry he doesnt saying thor things to your child

No. Absolutely not.

Keep him away. If he really wants to gets her in his life, tell him to take you to court and put his money where his mouth is.

I was married to that kind of man we had a son,I still have triggers and its been 40 yrs since we divorced. I just had one two days ago, get out get out now! Daughter doesn’t need that kind of father in her life. Toxic is toxic no matter if its blood

1 Like

Move on. He definitely has mental problems and you don’t need that and definitely you kid dont need it. Write everything thing down when he calls if you talk to him and what is said. I still say move on

I would be terrified to let my child (especially one that can’t talk yet) around someone who has wished death on them and myself. Girl just walk away. He’s not worth the time or effort.

1 Like

Nope what a loser lose him or be in for grief forever

People get confused a lot with this because so many parents get judged for keeping other parents away. But what you’re doing is called protecting your child from and abusive person not a father. Don’t get caught up in what people are going to say. you are not being petty that only happens when the other parent wants to be in babies life in a healthy way and you block that relationship But THIS is not you case protect that baby! he had his chance to be a dad or at least the father of this child. At this point he is neither.

3 Likes

Stop acknowledging him when he reaches out to you. He can go through the courts if he wants to be involved.

1 Like

Oh hell no! He said he hopes the kid doesn’t live, she did then says that you two are the biggest mistakes of his life? Don’t let your daughter around that monster unless you want her to have issues when she gets older. It’s not okay for you or your daughter to see or be around that. Block his calls and if he happens to call you, download Cube ACR and record your conversations. Sounds like the dude needs his ass whooped.

No drop contact with him get a restraining order and a protection order for you and your daughter ive been through this its not worth it and whwn your daughter is older she will understand

Has he got mental health issues?

Loose that fool . I wouldnt trust him with a baby he didnt want . His anger is bad.

Talk to a lawyer and make sure you have your papers together. If he says he doesnt want anything to do with her at all, ever, ask him to sign away his rights and you wont ask for money or anything from him ever. If you want CS, then theres a small chance he will get visitation rights. Is he on the birth certificate??? I personally would not want him around my child if he says those things and acts that way.
Do NOT block emails. But do not talk to him.over the phone. Have everything written. As a mom, your job is to keep your children safe…staying away from him is keeping them safe.

1 Like

Do we have the same baby daddy? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

I’d cut him off that ain’t no father the way he’s treated the both of you move on an find a better man that treats u an that baby with love an respect that u both deserve

Keep track of stuff he says about your and his daughter… No effence but Ex Parents weather the female or male say shit to the other half out of spit and to be mean. I know many who have split and do not treat there children with the motional abuse they treat there ex. Go to a lawyer and get full custody.

You need to allow the child have two parents.

1 Like

In this situation no. Do not let a man that wanted his own child die, have involvement. She doesnt deserve to be around that scum, and neither do you mama. A true man is out there, and will love you and your kids all the same and as his own. Focus on yourself, and your kiddos. I was single for 7 years before i found that man. And boy was it worth it :heart_eyes: stay positive mama!

2 Likes

Is his name on her birth certificate? File for full custody legal & physical. Has he helped you with her at all? NO!? Keep & print out all documentation, text, email, social media. It’s all admissible in court. If he ever trys to take you to court you have proof.
Be careful anything on your social media can also be used against you. Do you take care of you & your babies. Sounds like your parents are being good support system for you.

2 Likes

Hell no i wouldnt let him anywhere near her if he ia abusive to you how will he treat her.

2 Likes

Id talk to a lawyer and see what professional advice they have to offer in regards to your child. From what you say he sure doesn’t sound safe and I would hate for him to make a legal move before you do. Protect your child. Maybe one day when the child is older if he has changed for the better he can have some sort of contact, for now I would say heck no and see what you need to do to protect yourselves

What a jerk, no way dont have him around you nor your children. What if he snaps and hurts you or worst hurts them! I know it must suck going thorough this but its better to be safe than sorry. A child does NOT need both parents. Thats BS.

1 Like

He doesn’t deserve to be apart of her life if he can not treat you with respect. Best to be going to court and having a vistation order put into place. Some men are horrible because they dont get their way im sorry you have to deal with that

1 Like

he obviously is not in a good space of mind hun, he has no clue how to be a dad and be respectful towards you not only as the mother of your daughter but as a decent human being. It’s hard but if he really wants to be a part of your daughter life he needs to grow up and stop being such a bastard. Is that really the kind of “dad” or person you want around you and your girl? Good luck hun😊

Get a lawyer save every text he sent you record every conversation and file for child support

1 Like

Haelana Love sounds like christian eh, not the kicking yous out part but the things this guy says.

Why do u even neeed to ask?? He wanted ur child aborted and said she and urself were his biggest mistakes!!! Why would u want that in ur precious wee childs life?? She deserves so much better, and sometimes better isnt always 2 parents.

1 Like

Bugga that. Loose him already, copy everything he has said and keep it, date it, sign it… get custody and ignore the fool. Your kids dont need someone toxic like that in their life

3 Likes

Maybe he has deppression. He needs help.

If I were you I’d document everything dont erase anything. Keep that bipolar asshole away from you and your daughter. Verbal abuse can quickly change to physical abuse. Use what you got ant keep him away period.

How is this even a question?

1 Like

Yikes. He sounds like he could potentially abuse the kid…

2 Likes

To all the people who keep giving that tired old line of “the child needs both parents”…my god. I’m sorry but a child does NOT NEED both parents. Absolutely does not need both. If the father is an abusive piece of shit, he should NOT…I repeat should NOT be involved. All he will do is ruin the mothers life and damage that poor little girls heart and could forever emotionally damage her. Why on God’s green earth would you suggest that this woman let a monster around her precious baby? I’m not saying dont give the guy some chances here and there but at some point it WILL become painfully obvious that the guy is a dick who doesnt care about his daughter one bit and when that time comes, cut his ass out FOR GOOD.

Nope. Hell no. Fuck him and his toxic ways. My best friend went thru something like this and just kept him out of her sons life and things have been exponentially less stressful

He’s a narcissist, Google it and read up on it, you need to protect your children and yourself from him, go no contact, if not you will regret it, just my opinion and experience, good luck

2 Likes

It sounds like he only wants to be involved in her life if you take him back. So no I wouldn’t be making any effort to have him involved or be replying to his messages if I were you

1 Like

No protect yourself and your kids. I would leave everything alone and ignore. Document everything he does or says just in case you need it, but the whole thing is toxic and you guys need to separate yourselves from him.

2 Likes

No way. If he is abusive 2 u he would be abusive 2wards ur daughter. Ive been in ur boat its horrible. Speak 2 lawyer n fight full custody of her. Dont let him get 2 u. He only doin it 2 up set u stress u out. He sounds unsafe type of person 4 a child 2 be round

2 Likes

He’s abusive and manipulative. I would not contact him or respond to any messages but, I would keep them as evidence so that if he ever decides to go to court you have evidence that he’s abusive.

1 Like

It sounds like he needs some therapy and honestly I don’t know if he will get past what is eating him up inside

1 Like

Sounds like he is toxic for you and your daughter. Keep records of all his abuse and file for full custody.

3 Likes

No, he has serious problems. I would fear for your daughter and your own safety.

1 Like

Hell no he can pound salt you just take care of that baby and you move on in life he has to take account for his actions you keep every email and chat and go get custody of your daughter and whatever you do don’t let him ever leave with baby because you have no custody of her so go to the court house and do it asap you got this momma good luck

1 Like

Nope he not worth your time and your baby needs a better person in their life to

1 Like

Absolutely not. I would change my phone number as well as my email. I also would not open one from him. Move on with your life and stop the abuse now. Good luck and God bless .:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

U got out before u knew of ur pregnancy. Don’t put her in abusive situation. Kick him to the curb.

Keep records of these conversations in the even you need to show his behavior pattern.

1 Like

I reckon he hurts just as much as you through all this… He was ready for another baby, you made it clear you weren’t… Things got messy, distance came between uz & now you’re pregnant with the child he so much wanted. I wouldn’t punish him for how he’s reacted… Maybe he could have been nicer but hurt people do & say dumb stuff. (people forget men hurt too & cope differently than females) Hopefully in time, the gap between you 2 can be healed for the sake of your children. Congratulations on your baby love, may it be a blessing that heals your heart & brings you so much joy xx.

With his mood swings & extreme verbal abuse he sounds like he is seriously mentally ill or on drugs. Suggest to his family he seek psychological help, once. Then no more contact & do what everyone else has suggested.

The fact that you have questions about what to do suggest you might benefit from counseling too. After he wasn’t emotional after your miscarriage & didn’t care about your health before pushing you for sex I would have been gone.

He doesn’t care about you or the kids. What did you overlook about him to be with him in the first place? What did you tell yourself to believe he’d be a good father/husband? Why did you stay? Figure out the answers & don’t make the same mistakes. again when inviting someone into your life. YOU be the person you are looking for. Adulting is hard & your choices have consequences.

Take steps to earn enough money to support your family on your own. I would cut all ties & forego child support just so you never have to deal with him again. Lawyer up. Get on reliable birth control if you will be sexually active, but the kids & your job should come first. Be independent and a role model for your children.

You are lucky to have parents you can lean on. They will not be around (or in good health) forever. Now show them they raised you right and be a strong mom who makes good choices.

3 Likes

No he needs psychological help. No respect for women.

3 Likes

No …he is not a good person

1 Like

No way! He is crazy.

1 Like

Keep him away he has nothing you or she needs keep records of everything calls text whatever file for full custody and a restraining order and keep him out of your lives

1 Like

In this case…HELL NO!! I wouldn’t want my daughter (or myself) subjected to that kind of abuse! If your daughter was grown and in this situation…what would you advise her to do? RUN LIKE HELL I’d imagine

2 Likes

No no no write that creep off and never look back

2 Likes

It is much better to show your daughter that you stood up for yourself against a man who was verbally abusing both of you! When she gets to be older and ask questions, be as honest you can. Your daughter will be way better off for it. Whose to say he wont go off on her when shes older? I agree with others and to keep record of the abuse and whatnot, but I would suggest you keep him as far away from your daughter as possible!

3 Likes

I would let him know she is ok, but I would not allow him around her he sounds very unpredictable and you never know if he will become physically abusive. I would make sure you go to court and file for full custody and child support. If he is serious about his daughter then he won’t mind.

2 Likes

Abusers don’t change, do not let him manipulate you. I agree with the good advice that has been given by others. Good luck, be strong and may God bless you

No. It will b all beautiful for the first few months and then the old issues that were left unresolved, are just going to arise again. I tried that, I couldnt do that to myself. I’m so much stronger after going thru all that tho and I know what love is now. It’s a word thrown around way to lightly and God forbid something happened during your labor and delivery, this “man” would hate himself. The tongue has no bones but it can cut like a MF… I wouldnt let him within 50 ft from myself or my child, that he didnt want. No. No maam. Be a leading example for those babies

I think you should read your post and maybe you will see the answer.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t. I’d just keep ignoring him. Document everything he has said and done to you just in case you need it.

I’m going through basically the exact same thing as you I’m just in the same state as my baby daddy and I don’t talk to him unless absolutely necessary and he does not talk to his kid has not talked to his kids nothing I believe that it would actually hurt the child more to have him involved because he’ll abuse you there’s no telling if he’ll abuse the child too