Was I in the wrong?

Wow these people, huh!? :roll_eyes: So youve known him for 4 years, but recently started talking more than just friends…Soooo you aren’t in the wrong! I feel there is more between the boy and his BM…you said she’s pregnant and pushing HER BF aside, who I assume should be the daddy, BUT I’m feeling this boy is the daddy to the 2nd child…then all the back and forth…Girl! Put him back in the friend zone and find you someone else. This is not a mess or drama you want to be in. If things are already suspect… Leave now!!

6 Likes

Nothing wrong that he stays with them. It gives him more time with his daughter

1 Like

Maybe you should date someone without kids. That’s what comes with dating people with baby mama ex’s and kids :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

So I live in Florida and my daughter’s dad is in Missouri. Him and his wife ALWAYS invite me to stay with them when our daughter visits. It’s no biggie, they even invite me on family trips.

1 Like

You’re not even dating! You have no say, or opinion… Why TF would he ever have to tell you who he stays with when you’re friends… And the entire backstory has nothing to do with the last part… Stay in your lane…

8 Likes

Youre just his friend… thats his literal family whether theyre together or not. They have children together. You have 0 say in what he does? It would be a different story if you two were dating but as far as im concerned you have no right to be upset.

2 Likes

No … its way too soon I think for him to have a serious relationship till he gets a handle on the momma drama :woman_facepalming:t3:
And unfortunately if your just friends it’s OK to have his back but you can’t get upset where he sleeps
I am glad he’s a good dad.

1 Like

I get paid over $ 125 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 19025 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. https://frabjous-caramel-103.netlify.app/

Move on from that mess. If you already know this ain’t for you….move on instead of trying to change it or reason with him…that’s too exhausting to have to micromanage a man.

1 Like

He’s not your man. You need to calm down, you are in the wrong here. Honestly you don’t sound mature enough to be dating a man with a child, and you’re definitely not ready to be a step mom…

7 Likes

move on lady. he is not for you.

1 Like

Too much drama! Don’t commit!

This is none of your buisness.

2 Likes

You’re not even dating this guy. You have 0 place to say anything or be told anything about their relationship/coparenting. Just cause y’all are friends doesn’t mean he needs to disclose every detail while he visits his kid. :joy: none of this is your business :rofl:

1 Like

I get paid over $ 125 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 22587 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. https://luminous-cuchufli-584136.netlify.app/

Ummm…you arent dating him and his baby mama is,so yeah. You are out of line. She is pregnant and heat makes you sick during early pregnancy. Should have been asking if she was ok and telling him to do the same if he actually cares about her. Seems like you want to be the homewrecking side piece. He is still staying with her,so you need to stay out of his relationship and just be a friend,instead of trying to break them up

3 Likes

Sounds like he has unfinished business :thinking:

…1… you’re not dating him… 2. She was in the ER. 3. She told him he could get ahold of the people who have the child so he can see it. 4. He was staying at her place while visiting them… ok… so what She is pregnant, with another man’s baby…
And I applaud him for having mad respect for the mother of his child to shut you down immediately (cause I’m sure you said more about it than your telling us)… considering you’re JUST A FRIEND (and not a close one)and you think you can have any negitive opinion… I would hate to see and hear how you would talk or act if you were a step mother.

3 Likes

Walk away and realize all this jealousy over a family that is struggling.

2 Likes

So you guys were talking….not dating….not committed to a relationship….and you feel you have a say??? Sounds like you’re in the friend zone, with girlfriend zone level jealousy….

4 Likes

Why are you in the middle of his family business??? His life with his kid and the kids Mama is their business; no one else’s. They need to work it out between then and life happens, unexpected things. Especially with children!

5 Likes

Clearly he has unfinished business with his ex
Let them be messy and figure it out because they both are playing games and you need to real boy friend.
#Nogames

3 Likes

So ? Whose baby do you think this belongs to ? He’s been staying with her, which I picked up on before I even finished reading your post. You must have feeling for this man, or in some sort of relationship with him to be this distraught over his situation with his ex.

3 Likes

Well you’re just friends so why does it matter if he stays with them? My mom and dad were great friends and when my dad came to town he stayed with us including with my step dad.

3 Likes

He doesn’t have to tell you anything of what he does, he isn’t your boyfriend or your property. It’s called co-parenting.

3 Likes

You called him your friend that should tell you right there that he’s not in a relationship with you. So no its not your business.

2 Likes

Yikes. Nope out of that situation

Keep your big beak to yourself

1 Like

Not your business
Stay out of it

1 Like

Stay out of it and stay away from it

1 Like

Cut your losses, he is still into his ex and child

I’m confused I never read where she said they were friends. That they have speaking to each other. Maybe it’s leading to something. But if you can’t handle coparenting just don’t put your heart in it. But if he says he isn’t staying with them ask him why she said that. But if nothing has been settled between you and him then it’s not your business. Ok at the end you said we are friends. If just friends shut up. It’s his business. But personally he is still with ex.