Was the chinese gender predictor chart right for you?

Hii just wondering how many moms used the Chinese calendar for their child’s gender and if it was right or not? Thanks!

6 Likes

Yes, with my boy an girl lol

It was right for my first which was a boy. And was wrong on my second, I had another boy :relaxed:

Wrong both times for me

1 Like

It was correct with my first, but wrong with my 2nd and 3rd

Nope. I was supposed to have a girl this time and im having a boy lol

It was right for me! It said boy and I had a boy

Right for my 1st wrong for my second. I had both boys. This time around it says girl and we got 2 weeks left till we find out so we’ll see :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::sparkling_heart:

I was 17 with my first and the youngest it goes is 18.
It was wrong with my current pregnancy

It was right for me!

Mine was right for all three of my kids

All three was right, but I was skeptical until they came and entered this world lol

It was right for my first but not my second

Where is the chart❓ I’ve lost the post…

Right for my first, not my second.

Mine was right with all three of my kids well currently pregnant with the 3rd

Big fat nope both times :joy:

It was correct for my one and only son!

Mine was right for both of mine x

Right for both boy and girl 1st and 2nd born!

No it was wrong on all 5

Right for my first, wrong for my second

Wrong both times. But the necklace over palm old wives tale WAS correct both times

Correct for my sister, cousin, friends, and myself

All three of mine were correct. We didn’t use it to determine the gender, we kind of joke about it after the fact.

I did it for fun. But it said my boy was to be a girl and my girl to be a boy. So it wasnt right lol

It was right for my two kids!

1st was right, 2nd wrong.

Right for one wrong for the other.

It was right for 2 of 3.

Correct on the 1st … Wrong on the 2nd

Mine was right all four times

My 1st pregnancy yes my 2nd it was half right (boy/girl twins lol)

Mine was right for both

Yes, mine was right! But make sure you are using your LUNAR age! I thought it was wrong, and my mother in law (who is Chinese) corrected me by using my lunar age. Then it was correct for both.

3 Likes

It has been wrong both times for me

Wrong on two and right on two. So half n half for me.

I used it for all my kids. I have 4. It was only right twice

Both of mine were wrong

It has been right ALL 4 times with mine🥰

Mine was all 3 times!

Mine was wrong. Said boy and had a girl

Mine was correct for both.

Right once wrong once

Didn’t use it. I had a boy. But somehow years ago I just knew if I ever had kids I would have a boy. I was right.

I used it and it said girl. But I ended up having a boy

Used it for all 3 kids and yes it was correct every time. All girls!!

Mine said both would be a girl. First one is for sure a boy the second one if the ultrasounds are correct will also be a boy

It said girl for my daughter in 2008 and it was correct… I used it this time, it said girl and was correct… :slight_smile:

Mine was wrong with all 3 of my babies! Said my girls were boys and my boy was a girl!

All 3 were right for us

No it said I’d be having a girl but I had a boy

Yep it was right for me

With my first, it was right, this me around it’s not

Mine was wrong for 2/3 kids

Never judge a book by its cover, I had always talked rubbish about the spiritual healers because i was living a luxurious life with my husband and kids. I never believed that anyone can solve someone’s problems. I could rudely reply to the posts about the healers with insults little didi know that one day they will help me. It started when a strange disease attacked one of my kid for almost eight months. I visited all the hospitals in Europe but the doctors couldn’t see the disease. I went to pastors, Sheiks, Sisters, and priests but couldn’t see any change. I sold all of my properties and lost my business because I was charged lots of money. I went back to Zero. My husband was used to a luxurious life since he was coming from a rich family. He started losing interest in me, disrespected me, insulted me in our kids’ presence, all my in-laws hate me. I had no shoulder to cry on.I was left with no hope. The most heartbreaking part is when my husband started cheating on me with one of the member of Parliament which I won’t mention her name. I got depressed and tried to commit suicide until when my friend asked me to contact papa marere . I had lost hope and besides didn’t trust healers. I called them scammers. My friend used his cellphone and called him. he gave him a date to go to her office and on that date, my friend picked me very early in the morning and took me there. I explained everything to him. he asked us to go back and bring the sick kid and we did so. he cast his spells and after a few hours, my son was healed. And he also told me that my husband will return that he has settled that After a few weeks my husband came back home and apologized to me. he gave me a ring for my business and as I speak now am not complaining. I got back everything.+2348109805184 is his number for help. Email him via ( marerespells@gmail. com ) he is INCREDIBLE.

If you read the directions correctly, it makes a difference. It’s been a bit since I’ve done it, so I dont remember the directions exactly, but I do remember it being accurate for all 6 of my kids. (Its not supposed to be a simple calculation)

1 Like

I used it for all 4 of my pregnancies and it was correct for all of them.

Nope! Wrong three out three times lol

Make sure you use your lunar birthday . Which is one year older than you actually are. Many people use it wrong

Yes for all 3. All girls :grimacing:

Wrong with our 1st child and right with our 2nd!

It was wrong for us both times!

Wrong x3 said all boys i had all girls

Never even heard of it

Wrong for 2 of mine. I have the girls and it said I was supposed to have boys

Yes for all three of my babies

Right for both of my babies

Right for all 3 of mine :purple_heart:

Right for all 3 of mine​:blush::heart:

it was accurate for all 4 of mine…

I only ever found one that went up to my age, and it was completely wrong

Right both times for me lol, but really it’s a 50/50 chance

Yup it was right for me!

Right first time. Wrong second time

All of my 4 were right!

Nope used a ultrasound.

4/4 with my kids :woman_shrugging:t2:

Mine was right for all 3

It was right for me this is my first :relaxed:

It was right for all 5 of mine

Mine was wrong for all my children

Am really grateful and thankful for what drodoman has done for me and my family. I Was having herpes virus for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just Gmail him below
[email protected] or Whatsapp; +2348145929596 and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis of all types and Cancer Redirecting...

My life is full of happiness because Dr odoman made me happy. What happened to me is not what I can keep only for myself, but also tell the world so that those who suffered the same situation recovered from their loved ones and live happily again. My lover and I had some problems that made us break up, since after that my life was never the same, I tried different methods to recover him but it was a waste of effort and time up to a day during my search on the Internet, I met someone’s testimony about the Dr odoman . I Contacted he and explained my problem. I am still very surprised how he was able to bring my lover in 48 hours. With this great thing that happened in my life, I decided to tell the whole world about this great man named odoman. For those who need something, she told me that in her temple there is no impossibility now I believe so much. Friends, if you need help bringing your ex lover back, please contact her in whatever app +234 708 150 1940 OR Gmail [email protected] check on his pages Redirecting...

I did. Not understand the question.

I did not understand.