Weird feeling down below while pregnant

Currently 29 weeks and this is my 3rd pregnancy, but did any mamas ever experience a weird sensation in your crotch, like jumping or pulling?? It’s not lightening crotch, and its not the usual sciatica nerve issues I’ve been dealing with… I think baby dropped within some time in the last few days, but today I had to drive to my husband’s work site and hour away, and the entire time I was driving and the baby would move,it felt it it was trying to escape!!! Or maybe pulling in a nerve,but every time I felt it happen,it would only be my left side of my crotch, and when it would hit,it felt like it was trying to come out of me!!! Like something in the outside would pull and it would try to make it’s away out. Idk if maybe it was head butting me or what,but I never felt that with my other two kids. I go to the Dr on Monday for my next check up,but figured I’d ask here,if anyone else experienced it.

12 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Weird feeling down below while pregnantp

Possibly go to the er I had that and found out I was 3 centimeters …

I did with my 3rd. I had symphysis pubis dysfunction and the pain started at 12 weeks and lasted until birth. It was miserable

I had that with my last and my water broke super early. Spent 2 months in the hospital before they induced at 34 weeks

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $16797… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob197.pages.dev

You’re going to feel all kinds of different things, don’t get alarmed. Most are all normal

i felt that less than 24 hours before i gave birth

1 Like

Felt that…then 10 hrs later my water broke

i make more than 500 dollars per day online. i was shocked when i got my first payment 3 months ago that was $16490 and i thanks to my buddy who pass this opportunity to me to join and change my life.

Details here >>> https://secretjob9-hafiz143143.vercel.app/

If nothing is wrong, I would recommend hydrating. Drink lots of water!

My first son laid very weird most my pregnancy and it did often feel like he was trying to escape or claw his way out or something definitely unusual but everything was always fine it was just a very unusual sensation that carried on most my pregnancy with him.

Good account manager like Mrs Olgusya Gribova, am proud to say I’m among the people benefiting online trading, my gratitude to Mrs Olgusya Gribova for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She helped me recover all the money I lost. Today I’m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs Olgusya and be free from pains. Join her with the link
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

That happens. I’ve had 5 kids and it got worse with every pregnancy lol.
I honestly felt like the baby was going to just drop out :rofl:

My life has changed since I meet Mrs Olgusya Gribova a binary trade manager online, I just give a try to invest with her platform, I can’t believe my life has just change, u can invest with her she pay on time, you will also share your testimony contact her on the name below.:point_down:
Redirecting...

I feel it a lot. I thought it was just being pregnant with a girl over a boy. Might just means they are head down

1. Thank you so much Mrs Olgusya Gribova this was the reason why I keep reinvesting with you again. I am so grateful for his expert trading skills and way of earning legitimately money during my trading season. It was a blast, a perfect wake boat appeared, as dividends for his expert trading skills. I’m impressed. I will keep investing with you… I also urge you to read this to invest with the lady. It doesn’t cost much but for a better life… My new wake up call :gift_heart: :male_sign: :gift_heart:
    Redirecting...

I did to but he was 24 inch and 10pds 10ozs so he sat on the nerves fro about the 24th week on

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I thank God almighty who openly Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

Consult your doctor of course but this feeling happened to me while pregnant with my 2nd daughter. It was because she moved way down and her head was so low. We actually caught her shaking her head on ultrasound when I was feeling it!! :joy:

I keep smiling anytime I invest with her, she is is good at what she does, she’s an expert trader​:point_down::point_down: