What advice can I give my friend who is no longer in love with her husband?

She just wants out of her responsibilities.If you need to leave leave don’t make plans to contact your ex then take the kids from their home and father to be around a strange man.I gather she’ll take the children.Her husband and kids deserve better than your friend that’s for sure.Why talk her into staying and hurting him even more.She said she’s not in love with him

1 Like

He said she could leave, why doesn’t she…waiting to see if the ex wants her back…I hope he doesn’t and she doesn’t wreck his life…staying makes her a fake…she needs to leave like her husband said and move on and leave her ex alone…or has she already been in contact with him.

Do what I would do. TURN IT OVER TO JESUS & wipe your hands with it.

1 Like

Sounds like she’s feeling unloved, unappreciated and unwanted. I bet there’s been things going on for quite sometime. And she’s seaking a way to fill that void. Daydreaming about another life. But she’s forgotten the reason she broke up with her ex. And it wouldn’t be any different with someone else. I think she needs to love and care about herself. Maybe some counselling to help her get off the floor. She’s not a doormat. Find love and care through friendships.

5 Likes

Her husband probably knows that she doesn’t love him. She sounds like if the old boy friend is interested she would dump her current husband. She has 4 kids to think about also

1 Like

Grass always greener on other side. Is other guy going to want to raise someone else’s kids???

3 Likes

Your friend is a ho, watch her spin out of control.

2 Likes

Emotions come and go.
She married her boyfriend and she ‘court’ him as such.
She will be amazed at how it will changer her attitude towards ‘love’ :wink:

l get paid over $ 164 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 15686 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://workincomepro1.pages.dev/

Give it a little time first. People fall in and out of love many times in a marriage. Could be a down slope

3 Likes

Better re think this situation :thinking:

2 Likes

In the end they are both grown and know exactly what needs to be done. Their marriage is over. She doesn’t love her husband. If you truly want to give your friend an advice I would tell her to set her husband free so he can find his love and she can rekindle with her ex.

Grass isn’t greener. Your husband probably lost interest because u did . Why should he give you the time of day. Without saying a word he knows you checked out

3 Likes

Best advice you can give is for them to try marriage counseling to see if it can help them fall back in love. Give it a few sessions, and if not they should go their separate ways. At least that way they can tell their kids they tried to make things work

3 Likes

Best thing you could do is tell the husband he’s either gonna try harder or give her what she wants

2 Likes

Sounds like he’s done now

Give her advice to spice up the marriage. Chances are, she’s going to get with the ex and regret it immediately bc well…he’s an ex for a reason. I have 3 kids. They are my life and I don’t have time to pee let alone have sex. Make time for each other.

Grass is always greener when ur in the situation, bet if reverse shed love to be back w her husband and 4 children

3 Likes

Mind your own business

Ummm, if she doesn’t love him then she needs to leave. That’s not fair to anyone in the situation. As for wanting her ex boyfriend… sometimes the grass ain’t greener on the other side :woman_shrugging:t2: good luck, but don’t waste anyones time. he probably feels her energy and just doesn’t bother… I wouldn’t either :woman_shrugging:t2: poor guy.

2 Likes

They need to consult a Pastor

6 Likes

She needs to tell her husband how she feels!

1 Like

The grass is greener where you water it

6 Likes

She says her husband does try, she can try too…?

2 Likes

Better not get in the middle of a relationship ,because in the end you’ll be the one hurt.

3 Likes

Clearly she wants a divorce… wake up and smell the roses people. The answer is obvious here. It’s time for them both to move on

He’s an ex for a reason. That’s all I can say.

1 Like

The grass is greener now but it will drying and then all bye you self just saying!,?.!.?

So don’t give her advice do what friends are supposed to do Listen, be supportive , be there

She needs family counselor. Tell her to go to marriage counseling.

2 Likes

Tell her not to live in the past, it steals your future!

1 Like

Tell her she used up n he don’t want her. Four kids kick rocks