What are the best diapers?

Definitely make sure his pee pee is pointed down in the diaper !!! I used Huggies Little smugglers and loves them

Lots of people have problems with those diapers everything thinks cuz there expensive they wont leak well not true and I dont like swaddlers cuz of there weird shape

Luvs! Only diaper Iā€™ll use.

2 Likes

Make sure itā€™s pointed down! And if he reaches in his diaper make sure itā€™s still pointed down. I had this problem with mine caught him reaching in his diaper and checked and he had moved it and it was pointing upā€¦ But just wait soon he will be taking the diaper off completelyā€¦ I used masking tape to fix that :laughing:

I use Luvs but it sounds like he needs a bigger diaper.

Luvs were great for all 3 of my boys. My girls not so much, they used huggies or pampers.

I used babies r us brand on my daughter, huggies on my boys. Now with my grandson I use Pampers baby dry. I didnt like the material on the Pampers swadlers. Try huggies over night. I loved them.

Go up a size, make sure its pointing downā€¦i have 3 boys you learn quick lol

I like the pampers baby drys the most, my daughter has been in them since she was born and has never leaked through her diaper.

I found that huggies works waaaay better than swaddlers

1 Like

I think its a boy thing to pee out of there diaper. My son did the same. His was worst with luvs ā€¦ Pampers is what worked best for me.

I Use huggies. It stopped

1 Like

Honest company diapers, theyā€™re made thick

Nothing worked for my son at night I used parents choice n havenā€™t had a wet through n itā€™s been minths

We had the same issue with that brand. Luvs has worked well for us

Iā€™d switch to the next size and go with luvs I found that they work the best! 2 boys here!

Luvs only diapers we will use I used to swear by parents choice but with my youngest he was peeing out of it and not because of which way his carrot was pointing he was just peeing so much that the entire out side of his diaper was wet so we went to luvs

I have always been a nappy snob and only used Huggies, about to have baby number three. Never had an issue with Huggies.

Luvs for both my children & it doesnā€™t break your wallet. :slightly_smiling_face:

Both of our girls have used Luvs

We always switch to the pampers cruisers around that age

Had the same problem and I swear by Huggies little movers

2 Likes

Huggies work best for my daughterā€¦ The other diapers were leaking ā€¦ Also, switching a size up may help

Luvs all the way. You might want to bump up a size at night even just at night. I had to do this with my boys.

Just a suggestionā€¦
My daughter had to push down my grandsons ā€œlil wormā€ before putting the diaper on. It helped with him peeing through a lotā™”

Are you pointing him South

1 Like

Luvs! I found that out quick my little guy always peed thru pampers

Once theyre the size to use cruisers, this is the very reason I stop buying the swaddlers. I could only use cruisers and swaddlers for my last 2 babies or else they broke out.

Go up a size any time poo or pee begins to come out of diaper!!!:woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

Daughter did the same. Had to use Luvs with her.

We loved huggies snuggles they are the Pooh Bear ones!!

1 Like

I had to switch to the Pampers comfort fit at that ageā€¦and now we can buy it in a box with 210 diapers! Helps us out alot! We tried luvs since I used them with all of my boys, but my daughter ended up being highly allergic to them

Pampers Cruisers. They never leak seriously. On my 5th kid and I swear by them.

Make sure his penis is pointed down and maybe try a size bigger.

When my son was really little the only brand that worked for hi. Was Target brand diapers. As he got older only Huggies worked. I tried other brands but he would pee right through them. And Walmart wipes r the best

Go up a size and make sure to point him down

I hate pampers bc of that. :unamused: we ran out of huggies and I have so many pampers and I feel like I have to use them. My 7week old peed the bed last night. :unamused:

Luvs, also make sure youā€™re pulling g the sides out as u open all diapers

Try up a size or parent choice at Walmart they been working well for me and easy on the pockets as well which is a good plus. And with all children being different make sure to look for allergic reactions with trying new brands

1 Like

Personally, I cannot stand Pampers always had a problem with leaks and sooooo many blow outside with the brand. Love there wipes though. Huggies and Luvs have been great and honest brand are alright. Again this is just my personal opinion.

Are you ā€œpointing it southā€ before wrapping up the diaper?

2 Likes

I always had to size up on diapers with my son.

At night time, Huggies overnight pull-ups were the best thing ever. Better than the overnight diapers and the sides are adjustable. The 2t-3t is the size of a size 5 diaper.

Pampers never worked for us only huggies & every other size of parents choice. Then around 10 or 11 months he started to take off his diapers so we started him on pull ups and have used them ever since

A size bigger does wonders

Had to use Huggins Little Movers for my boy.

Huggies all the way. I use the snugglers and movers

I used luvs when our kids were babies.

Iā€™ve never had that issue

Have u tried different sizes could be too big or too small for him

That means itā€™s time to go up a size.

For both of our boys we had to use huggies little movers or the night time diapers and we sized upā€¦ if they were a size 3 weā€™d buy size 4 it was the only thing that worked

Hate pampers switch to luvs

Luvs is where its at. Nothing worked better for my daughter until she was 9 months old. Now we have her on costco brand and they work great too!

Huggies all the way once theyā€™re out of the newborn stage!! Pampers sucks past the newborn stage!!

3 Likes

My son does that. I switched to pampers cruisers and went up a size

Yes! I donā€™t like anything except Huggies Little Snugglers and Huggies Little Movers!! My sin was having the same problem in other diapers. Also, your baby might need to go up another size in diapers

1 Like

Huggies little snugglers

Iā€™d try a bigger size first before switching brands.

I couldnā€™t ever really use Pampers brand with my daughter. Started out on them but then as soon as we hit size 1, severe rash.

We used Huggies little movers and the snug and dry diapers when she became more mobile. Swaddlers before she outgrew the sizes they came in . Never had any leak issues other than when we needed to go up a size.

1 Like

I think it depends on the baby/kid. Because we are all shaped different. Sure, thereā€™s crappy cheap store brand diapers that just plain suck but Iā€™ve found thereā€™s so many people that swear by Luvā€™s, or Pampers, or Huggies etc. And yet, our situation for my kids was that Luvā€™s are horrible. Leaked with almost every diaper and every poop was a blowout. Pampers were more expensive and leaked more often then Iā€™d like/expect. Weā€™ve stuck with Huggies because they donā€™t leak often. I liked Publix brand diapers, they were about as good as Huggies. I recently tried Hello Bello and Iā€™m liking them so far but you get not quite as many diapers as Huggies.
EDIT to add also what everyone else said. Time moves faster than we realize with babies so make sure it isnā€™t just time to go up a size.

1 Like

I used loves with an extra liner

Yea get bigger size diapers I had that problem with mine went up a size and no probs

Abby and Finn or Hello Bello at Walmart have worked great and theyā€™re cheaper!

I have had issues with my son peeing out of the pampers swaddlers too but Luvs work fine for us.

1 Like

Huggies and Luvs work amazing!

Yupp. Pampers suck. We switched to Luvs

2 Likes

Sounds like theyā€™re too small. Go up a size and try Luvs. Theyā€™re cheaper and just as good

Try luvs. My son had the same issue. We tryed Huggies but they broke him out

1 Like

Had same problem with same kind of diaper changed to Pampers baby dry and our son is now 16 months and never had an issue since

Pampers suck, go up a size and get huggies, or even parents choice is better then pampers in my opinion

1 Like

Luvs are the only ones that didnt leak for meā€¦ Try a size up also

Diapers may be either too big or too small now.

The generic store diapers always worked better than Pampers or huggies with both my boys I tried them all

Try going up a sizeā€¦We use huggies and they are the best weā€™ve used on her

Iā€™ve never had issues with cloth diapers

I found the best diapers for my son were huggies. No leaks. Try going up a size also.

I didnā€™t have this issue but I love Pampers. We switched from Swaddlers to Baby Dry and they hold more and have been fantastic. He MAY need to go up a size though.

All babies are different and do better in different diapers. Trial and error if you need to switch until you find what works best for your little guy.

Make sure his thing is pointed down. If you close up that diaper and itā€™s pointed up or towards the side, it will leak no matter what. I learned this with my first son. If that doesnā€™t fix it, you need to try different diapers. If youā€™re a Target shopper, we went from pampers to their up and up brand for my now 2 yr old and honestly we question why we didnā€™t just start out with these ones.

2 Likes

I had that issue with pampers too! I switched to huggies little movers or the kirkland brand ones from costco & havenā€™t had any issues since! Ive also heard a ton of great reviews on the ā€˜Rascal & Friendsā€™ diapers too! :blush:

Luvs have been amazing for us. They have even made blowouts easier.

1 Like

We started using the Memberā€™s Mark diapers from Samā€™s Club or Parentā€™s Choice from Walmart and PC nighttime diapers for bedtime. Never had a leaking problem with either brand.

Use huggies little movers! We had the same problem with pampers, and he pooped up his back every time he pooped. We switched and never had those problems again

Huggies snug and dry and sometimes I use a panty liner too

We use parentā€™s choice and absolutely love them

1 Like

I always had to use pampers, as Huggies and gernaric did the same thing with all my children. Try going a size up or down, diaper size your using might be to big or to small.

Kirkland brand from Costco :raised_hands:t3:

Move up a size or use Pampers Baby Dry. I only use Swaddlers for the first couple of months when they were small but once they start getting bigger you might have to change what type of diaper

huggies little movers are by far the best diapers ever

1 Like

Go the next size up and make sure heā€™s pointing south and huggies little movers are amazing

1 Like

we use huggies snug and dryā€¦but yes if hes peeing through the diaper the diaper is too small

You gotta make sure its pointed down! Lol. Huggies little movers are really good too

Start potty training him.

Switched from Pampers to Loves and then now Huggies!

When my son was little I found that when he stated peeing or pooping out of his diaper if I went up a size it Really helpedā€¦ Not sure why but thats what worked for me

1 Like

Change him 2x an hour? Does your pediatrician know that? That is a lotā€¦

1 Like

When my son was around 6 months I had to switch him to the pamper cruisers. They held better. I couldnt use huggies or other brands as they gave him diaper rash

1 Like

I changed from the swaddlers to the dry fit ones. Same brand. And I would go up a size.

Try going up a size. As soon as my son started leaking that was my cue

2 Likes

The problem isnt the diapers, try not giving the child so much to drinkā€¦

Walmart brand, no leaks.

We personally LOVE the huggies little snugglers!! No issues with us!!

2 Likes