What are the best ways to handle tantrums?

My husband and I got separated when i found out he was having an affair with another woman​:sob::sob::broken_heart::broken_heart:, when i confronted him, we had argument and he broke up with me​:sob::sob:, i tried all i could to get him back but all to no avail​:sob::sob:. I cried all day and helpless looking up to God to help me with the problem in my marriage. All I need is my marriage to be restored back, we’ve been together for years and he has done nothing but cheated and lied to me. but I know it’s something that can be fixed I still love him the same way when I first met him. However I decided to seek help from Priest Andrew, he reunited my marriage back together as it was in the beginning. now my marriage is perfectly fine and I know there are lot of people out there who have different kind of problem in home, marriages and relationships. Here is Priest Andrew email: priestandrewcureservice123@gmail. Com
and whats app him +2349064356977

There is an old saying. “You better stop crying before I give you something to really cry about”. Can they get upset yes, can they throw fits and destroy things because they aren’t getting what they want? Hell fucking no. Not dealing with it now and making them understand that that’s not proper is how you get the shit going on in today’s world. Bust his butt and he will knock that shit off real quick.

Ignoring just frustrated them more and makes them feel like their feelings dont matter to you. 2 year olds can learn to tell you about their emotions if you teach them. It helps to tell them that you understand how their feeling. “I understand that you’re sad that you can’t play with the curling iron, but it gets hot and can be dangerous. Mommy doesn’t want you to get hurt.” Giving them choices makes them feel like they have some kind of say in the outcome of the situation, even if they’re both what you want to happen. “The hard floor will hurt your head. Would you rather sit on the couch or on your bed until you feel better?” You removed the child from the hard surface theyre using to hurt themselves and giving them the choice of which safe place they would like to sit. After the fit is over, reiterate that you understand their emotions. “I understand that it made you sad when I didn’t let you play with the curling iron. It can get hot and hurt you. Do you understand why I said no?”

1 Like

Brief explanation of why no eg its dangerous. Speaking to him at eye level, maybe holding his hands calmly sometimes this can calm a child .

I found allowing them pick the activity. I use to give mine options being the 2nd choice taking a nap. U r incharge. Be creative and consistant.

My son used to headbutt everything we used to put him. In his room to ride the tantrum out and after 5 mins he would calm down and fall asleep :rofl: then we spoke about it when hed wake up have a cuddle and then a good mood :blush:

Here is what I have tried with my son and it worked. When talking to him I was on his level, so that we could see eye to eye. Instead of saying no, offer up a different choice. My son loved having desserts and other sugary treats. So I told him that he could have a dessert but it can be an apple or orange with some cool whip. This only helped prevent him crying, but a healthy way to eat healthier. For his toys, same thing. Want a new toy you must give away at least two toys to someone who needs them. If he wanted something that might hurt him, explain that it could cause harm and offer something else. If he still wants to throw a tantrums, walk away. Sometimes they want the attention and if they don’t get it, they will stop. But make sure that they can’t hurt them self.

Ignore them and walk away.