What are the chances of getting pregnant while fertile?

The level of ignorance on this page is disgusting! Ppl act like they are perfect human beings on here smh go check ur own mistakes before judging someone else’s

17 Likes

Just get a plan b idk why you’re sitting here explaining. Like you know what you need to do

2 Likes

How are you an adult and not know how sex works :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4::joy::joy::joy:

Go get plan B. Bc does not act as it. Be aware that taking plan B does basically reset bc as well

Get plan b. And an appointment to make sure you’re clean. New guy might have given you more than a good time…

3 Likes

Anyone else think people just post to see what everyone in the group will say? I mean I understand having a little slip up and all that but 2 guys in the same week and you know it’s your fertile week? Nah you knew better. Personally I would use condom and get a better birth control plan if you can’t remember the pill. Hell I don’t even let my husband near me when my fertile window is here. Hopefully everything works out!

12 Likes

Girl. Respectfully, get your shit together

Get Plan B asap, and from now on, have your male friends use protection even if you are on birth control! :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Birth control can not be used as a plan b… This is why sex ed is so important people don’t know anything about reproduction :person_facepalming:

Um… pretty good chance always with unprotected sex, if both people are fertile.
Get a STD panel done by your doctor.
Stop putting yourself at risk by sleeping with multiple men, days apart—respect yourself—they obviously don’t / won’t.
Track your cycle (with an app) and start taking pregnancy tests (Dollar Store) a few days before your period should arrive.
YOU should carry condoms if you’re going to continue to be promiscuous. :v:t3:

You all must not know about weight limit with plan b… People over 155lb it may not work for you. Not saying it doesn’t work cause it totally could… I’ve done lots of research on it and the other one I’m lacking the name of. And plan b has gotta be taken with in x amount of time but it’s better in the first 24hrs. (I had an oops when my now 4month old was like 2 wks old… Shes also my 4th.)

1 Like

Please donate your 3d printer for science. You don’t want those genes being passed to another child.

11 Likes

Statistically speaking you are already pregnant and due to the current phase of the moon along with the Earth’s tilt it will be twin boys. Congratulations, it just sucks because you took the birth control after wards you’ll have to carry them until 46 weeks.

9 Likes

An important thing to know is if you weigh over 170 lbs, plan B will not work very well…if at all. Also, more importantly, you could have an STD, get checked out.

3 Likes

So a single woman isn’t allowed to have fun? Seems to be what everyone is worried about not her actual question…
Anyway without being judgemental like everyone else I’d say go to your gp. Get tested get plan b anyway. And next time get an implant or internal birth control. If you don’t want to be pregnant and you want to have “fun” you need to prepare yourself and PROTECT yourself not just from baby’s… they are not the only thing gifted from the baby batter.

9 Likes

Sometimes it happens unfortunately. I was in a similar situation and have a beautiful 3 year old boy who’s my entire world. His Daddy also loves him to the moon and back. Mind you we aren’t best friends, but we get along enough for our boy.

You obviously have no sense of what is right or wrong in the area of sex and relationships so… you are in a big pot of trouble right now. Go to plan B ASAP and then stop… stop all activity until you know what the heck you are doing.

Stop having unprotected sex

Get a Plan B ASAP. If you are over 165lbs…you will need to take 2. You need to take it within 72 hours of having unprotected sex.

Such rude/judgemental comments… in no way does this “mean” pregnancy, even at her most fertile, healthy age a woman is supposed to have about 25% chance of conception from unprotected sex. And you’re asking at a good time, well in advance before your period, since it sounds like this was all days ago? Up until you have your period there is so much you can do during those 2 weeks still to minimise the risk. Lots of vitamin C every day is one simple method. And/or pick an emmenagogic herb and take a little bit of that every day.
Take care💜

It sounds like if you’re not hoping for pregnancy… You should probably go to Rite Aid/CVS/Walgreens etc… & pay the $50 for some plan B & hope like hell.
I’d also invest in some spermacide to keep in your purse in the chance you encounter another situation that you choose to engage in, without protective & preventative measures. Personally, I’d also make a trip to my local Planned Parenthood to be screened for anything that otherwise might’ve been contracted.

4 Likes

I think she wants to get pregant realy why have unprotected sex twice in your fertile week if not

Congratulations sis. Unless you have fertility problems, Congratulations

I used to be a slut too :joy::joy: anyways, use condoms :blush:

You should have taken Plan B.

1 Like

Ummm a good chance. You’re fertile. Also plan b doesn’t work if you’re already in ovulation. If you are having sex with multiple partners in same week I would be more worried about catching a disease tbh.

Birth control does not act like plan b.
You can’t just start taking it and hope it works. It does take time.
Plan b is emergency contraception. See if you can get plan b.
Make an appointment with doctor for a couple weeks out to get tested.

1 Like

I’ve been told starting birth control makes you more fertile for a certain amount of time, and to refrain from sex for so long after. Plan B taken within a certain time frame lowers the chance. Idk how nuvaring works I was on the pills.

A baby with a mystery dad is what you got most likely. Not judging… life happens

4 Likes

Plan B only works if you take it before ovulation to prevent ovulation. It isn’t a magic pill to prevent pregnancy if she was ovulating when she had her “accidents” :rofl:

1 Like

I would have taken plan B honestly. Taking birth control pills isn’t going to do anything after the fact.

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re actively trying for a baby with anyone you can get. Yet you talk like you don’t want to get pregnant. Actions speak louder than words…

21 Likes

Looks like you will have to wait and see.

I’m all for getting some good good. Get it from 19 guys in a week, IDC. Do you. What I do care about is being smart and protecting yourself and you didn’t do either. Cmon. You literally knew you were fertile. Like hello!?

15 Likes

All.depends I don’t get pregnant easy due to a medical condition but would still talk precautions you have a 50/50 chance do you want to be pregnant if so wait and see if you.dont then see your doctor and your options hope things work out for you

1 Like

Birth control can work as plan B when taken in a certain amount within a certain time frame. A simple Google search will tell you this.

1 Like

“Finished in the goods”. How old are you lol

9 Likes

I basically make about $12,000-$14,000 a month 0nline. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old j0bs inc0me, especially considering I only w0rk about 10-13 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it.

HERE→ https://cashtoday28.pages.dev/

This is why sex education is so necessary for kids. Parents teach ur damn kids about Fawking… when they are old enough

I fully support getting laid but also fully support safe sex . I look forward to seeing you on Maury

That’s not an accident, that’s irresponsible. Yes you can get pregnant. Sounds like you purposely trying to get pregnant.

15 Likes

Birth control (most times ) work before not after the fact . Go get tested for pregnancy and stds , stay on the pill (you dont want a baby anyways ) and for the love of god use protection especially with multiple partners .

8 Likes

You say you slept with 2 men unprotected during your fertile week and don’t want anyone to bash you? Not many are gonna bash you about the men. But they damn sure will bash you over not knowing what fertile really means and taking birth control as a Plan B hahaha. Thats not how any of that works… you might be pregnant now. Take a pregnancy test to ease your mind and next time, don’t fuck men that don’t wrap it up.

If ur fertile like i am congrats boo boo. Maybe be more safe next time.

2 Likes

Omg accidents happen ware a condom

2 Likes

You can solve your problems by not being so promiscuous. I’m not bashing you it’s just a true statement.

10 Likes

Realized I was in my fertile week minutes after the event, took a higher amount of birth control to use as the plan b alternative right away…. She’ll be three this year :joy:

15 Likes

Probably should be more concerned for the amount of sexually transmitted diseases out there other than just getting pregnant. You need to be smarter.

29 Likes

Maybe you’ll get lucky and get a few STDs as well :+1:

8 Likes

Very high. But that doesn’t mean you will get pregnant. Don’t trust the guy to have protection with him, always have your own. Dont open up unless he’s gloved up.

4 Likes

…if your not smart enough to know how sex works you shouldn’t be doing it. Better contact both them and tell them you need a DNA test smh…

More chance of catching an sti & passing it on, eww asif people still sleep around unprotected :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

6 Likes

While it is true that Plan B is basically the same as birth control pill, but the one plan b pill is like taking 4 birth control pills at the same time. So you can’t essentially have unprotected sex, get on birth control that week, and not be/get pregnant. Don’t work that way. You’d still be pregnant. So chances are very high after having sex twice in the same week of ovulating that youll get pregnant. It’s like getting COVID and 3 days later getting the vaccine and thinking the vaccine is gonna make you not have COVID anymore, it don’t work that way.

Nothing wrong with having some fun!

Chances are, you will get pregnant, I mean. Unprotected sex twice can do it…….

My suggestion. Take a test in a few weeks. Don’t be upset when u see a positive line.

These comments… Smh. You have a high chance. I am sorry about your luck. Depending how long ago it happened, you can get Plan B and be fine. I would contact your OBGYN to ask.

5 Likes

Always use Plab B after unprotected sex. BC is not retroactive. Honestly, if you don’t want to get pregnant you need to take precautions.

The chances are high even if your not in your fertile week​:woman_facepalming:t2: :roll_eyes: if you don’t you protection it’s a hit and miss kinda deal :thinking:

2 Likes

Get on Birth-control and have safe sex. Don’t bring a baby in to this world unless you are responsible enough to take care of it. Safe sex because you may get more then a baby, it may be a Death sentence if your not careful.

First off, birth control does not work as a plan b. And if you slept with 2 people while you were ovulating there is a good chance you could get pregnant. But you may not either. New birth control takes at least 2 week to be effective. That’s why they say to use a back up method during this time.

5 Likes

Taking extra bc pills is not advisable and certainly won’t work as the morning after pill. Chances are you are pregnant and sadly won’t know who this babies father is without dna testing .
You need to make better life choices , get yourself tested for std infections and if you’re lucky enough not to be having an unplanned baby…get on birth control. Use additional protection of condoms if you can’t control your urges around strangers .

7 Likes

Buy a plan B and be smarter next time

1 Like

Pretty high they sell plan b over the counter

Sounds like youre too irresponcible to have sex. Youre not making love or in a committed relationship youre just having sex to do it. Grow up and get responsible. Many people have names for women that jump from one man to another and another. Im sure the guys are in it just to be in it and their thoughts are free and easy.

Congratulations! :pregnant_woman:t5: Hopefully whichever guy is the dad steps up? Lol
Idk. Wear a condom. Even with nuvaring you can catch an STD. I’m not shaming (entirely) but you could have easily gotten one from the first guy and passed it right along to guy #2. Not a good look hun.

7 Likes

30%. That’s the chances for most women with no reproductive issues or infertility issues. Which doesn’t sound very high but “whoopsies” happen all the time. Honestly it sounds like you need to learn self control and responsibility. If you don’t turn out pregnant, take this opportunity to better yourself. Next time you think about getting it on with some “new guy” keep in mind the number of STDs out there and that some don’t present symptoms in men. I’m not trying to bash you or anything (I’ve had drunken nights in the past too) but it’s honestly scary the things those drunken nights and being with people you don’t know well can lead to. And the fact there’s people who won’t tell you beforehand that they do have something is scary. I’d suggest getting an STD test too.

17 Likes

Go get a Plan B & stop f’kn everybody before you get an STD.

17 Likes

Start buying your own condoms.

6 Likes

Im stillllll not understanding how anyone accidentally gets off inside you.

Was a whore for years, NEVER had that problem.

That’s not an accident. You both made the conscious decision to risk being parents.

11 Likes

Yeah, get smart.
Not only should you be worried about pregnancy, but unprotected sex with 2 new guys, I’d be more worried about STDs.

No one here should judge you based on how many people you’ve slept with, NO MATTER WHAT. It is YOUR life, not theirs. I’ll never understand why people care about who’s under the sheets with you.

That said…

I say this with concern for your health and the health of future potential partners, not judgement… Please start using protection with new people you encounter. STIs/STDs can spread rapidly. If you ever caught something from one person and unknowingly passed it around to others, that would be considered reckless. Please… care more about the state of your body. Always take care of yourself. No one LOVES condoms, but they’re essential. They help significantly with decreasing your odds of pregnancy. Think about how scared you would feel knowing you’re pregnant with a complete stranger’s baby. You don’t know that person and just have to hope he’s a decent enough guy that he’ll be around for you and the child.

Your odds are fairly high, especially if you’re ovulating, and especially if you’ve had unprotected sex multiple times in a short window. Plan B works for up to 72 hours after you have sex, but your chances for successful prevention decay with time, so it’s best to take it ASAP. You should take a trip to your OBGYN or a women’s clinic and have yourself tested for infections/diseases.

Why are you playing with fire? Are you trying to get pregnant?

4 Likes

Lmaooooo how are there people like this roaming among us? :rofl:

10 Likes

Your baby is not an accident, they are a choice that you and your two guys made.

2 Likes

Omg she slept with 2 people. Who cares. :roll_eyes: Good for you getting the D!! As you know protection would have been a good option. But I’ve been there. Id take the plan b to make sure but you won’t know for sure until you test later. Then if you are that’s a whole new can. Don’t let these people make you feel bad for having a couple nights of flings. Be smarter next time on the condom. :wink: Just because of STDs. Good luck on your outcome!!

11 Likes

An accident would be the BC not working or the condom breaking … not NOT doing anything

5 Likes

Jesus stop sleeping around n use protection u won’t have these problems :joy::joy:

1 Like

Who cares she slept with 2 people ! Christ. A guy does it and nobody bats and eye but god forbid a girl does it :woman_facepalming:t2:
I would take plan B if your that worries

11 Likes

Don’t think that will work nuvaring takes a whole month cycle of use to kick in . So technically your second month of use is when it works. Buy a fuckin condom lol Jesus

50/50. Stop testing it.

And u can’t just randomly take bc pills u have to start a cycle and it takes a week to become effective lol

Don’t have sex if you can’t be responsible. We all know how babies are made and you need to be prepared to deal with the consequences of having unprotected sex. No birth control doesn’t work like a plan b. There is a pretty good chance you could get pregnant but you might not there’s nothing you can do but wait and see. I wouldn’t have sex with a different man until you find out the results because you Def don’t want to have to deal with finding out who the dad is and all that mess. Goodluck! Regardless babies are a blessing even if they come at a inconvenient time in your life when I got pregnant with my first I was homeless and just got out of rehab newly sober. I built a life out of nothing for my babies if I can do it anybody can. It wasn’t easy but I wouldn’t trade my girls for the world even with all the struggles.

If you don’t want to get bashed, then why are you on FB asking about something you already know and doing it anyway :woman_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

You definitely have a chance of being pregnant. I also wouldn’t mess around with bc pills. Take them as directed.

1 Like

Huge chance haha Plan B would have been you best… plan B…
Yeah, it was dumb but hey shit happens, I hope you at least enjoyed it!

Girl please. You KNEW this would happen lmfao this wasn’t an accident. You used NO protection with either guys.

7 Likes

Plan B or Pregnancy…

What’s confusing you were riding bare back multiple men, reap the consequences

17 Likes

And BC pills are NOT plan B! :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t3:

7 Likes

That’s what wrong with you sad women bashing her. WOMEN CAN HAVE RANDOM SEX WITH ANY MEN THEY WANT!!! SHE OWNED UP TO HER MISTAKE LIKE A GROWN WOMAN. GROW TF UP AND GIVE HER THE ADVICE SHE CAME ON HERE LOOKING FOR

Not bashing but it wasn’t an accident you made the choice

4 Likes

Bruh. If you don’t stop sleeping around without protection instead of a pregnancy you’ll be catching HIV.

21 Likes

Yea it is dumb. If you know you’re fertile you avoid the raw dog so this entire situation isn’t a concern. You can always always get pregnant from unprotected sex. Or an STI!!You don’t want to
Just randomly suck down bc pills it’s a specific combo just pony up for some plan b if this a regular concern or try depo or iud. Everything has its own issues but it’d be way easier to avoid if you find the best bc!

By the way how old are you???

2 Likes

STOP sleeping around!!!

6 Likes

Ain’t no way this shit is real LMFAO

Here’s some advice keep your legs closed and stop sleeping with every Tom d**k and harry and then you will not have these problems and you better pray you don’t have a std !!

6 Likes

These incidents are NOT accidents.

An accident is a broken condom.

They are the consequences of an irresponsible, lazy person.

15 Likes

It’s not “the goods” if everyone gets a turn, it’s just hand me downs🥴

19 Likes

The amount of women who don’t know sex ed is shocking to me :woman_facepalming:t2: