Im 35 weeks having contractions and losing/lost mucus plug with some blood have sharp pain off and on in my cervix would you say im close to labour? Ive been to hospital im .5 cm and there not concerned
Give it awhile. It might come quickly once you get a couple cms
Could be several weeks or any day. Even with all those things going on. Hang in there Mama!
How far apart are the sharp pains? Are you still bleeding? If there’s still bleeding I would go back in. If not and the pains are more than like 10 to 15 minutes apart I wouldn’t be too worried right now.
Go to L&D sounds like premature labor
I lost my plug and went another week before I was induced. If you’re not having consistent contractions, I’d say you’re ok for now!
Water break? If not, could be Braxton Hicks. Some women describe Braxton Hicks contractions as tightening in the abdomen that comes and goes. Many women say these “false” contractions feel like mild menstrual cramps. Braxton Hicks contractions may be uncomfortable, but they do not cause labor or open the cervix.
I lost my mucus plug 2 weeks before I went into labor. Was in labor and had no idea. Had the sharp stabbing pains in my cervix from 20 weeks on.
All 3 of my children when I was dilated at a 4, they hospitalize you… this baffles me that they’re not concerned…
At 35 weeks they need to check you into the hospital to see if it’s TRUE labor. If it is they can give injections to stop contractions and steroids to help develop the babys lungs. They did it to me when my water broke at 33 weeks 3 days. But because my water broke they delivered my son at 34 weeks but the 4 days of steroids helped a lot
You never really know by dilation… My 2nd i was stuck at 3cm for HOURS then when we finally got past that I almost instantly went to full dilation within 20mins. Pay attention to your other signs and time your pains
If you are leaking fluid you need to go in. At 34 weeks and 1 day Ilost my mucus plug. 45 minutes later my water broke. I had a beautiful 5 pound 4 oz baby boy. He was fine just small. Try and rest as much as possible.
I’m 34 weeks and recently was in the hospital for premature labor I had to get steroid shots to help baby’s lungs develop in case I went into full labor. I’ve only dilated 1cm hopefully baby can wait a little longer
Just rest a couple hrs see what happens you will know when it’s time.
If it’s blood you need to go to the Er… you could be in labor
U probably have about a week left. They won’t stop labor after 36weeks. I’m currently 36wks 6days