What bottles do breastfed babies like?

I used nanobebe to transition my son to the bottle . All of their products are strictly for breast fed babies the bottle is even shaped like the breast .

1 Like

It’s different for them all. I have my babies wide nipple bottles to mimic the breast. Tommie Tippie. But I know some breastfed babies that used the dr. Brown’s, or Parent’s Choice little tiny nipple. But I preferred to keep my kids used to a wide latch to switch back to breast easier.

I used Avent with the natural nipple it took awhile but my boys took to them

My son is almost 9 months old and just started to willingly take a bottle 2 weeks ago. He likes the advent bottles now.

Try one that looks like mom’s breast but mom can’t be the one feeding

Put a little sugar and water on the nipple

Mine would only take the Dr browns

Smear breastmilk on the teat , baby will eat when hungry enough.

My daughter wouldn’t take any bottle we would give her! My cousin ended up giving me some COMO TOMO bottles. I tried for over a month to get her to take it and she wouldn’t. My mom just started squirting it into her mouth since the bottles are easily squeezed. She did this for several months until we transitioned her to baby food. Which I made with breast milk also. Just with my mom squeezing milk into her mouth she got enough in her to hold her over until I got off work to feed her. Most nights she would nurse all night long but I wouldn’t trade those nights for nothing :heart:

The only bottle my baby well take is Mams breastfeed her till I has to go back to work nd still breastfeed when am home

Mine accepted Playtex
Idk if that helps

Nanobebe :raised_hands:
MAM
boob baby bottle, made by joovy.