What bras do you like? Need suggestions!

I need some input. I normally purchase VS PINK bras but they are getting expensive. Anyone have any great bras that I can try!

14 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What bras do you like? Need suggestions! - Mamas Uncut

I like Lane Bryant. They’re awesome for the more blessed while still having great support. My sis-n-law isn’t as blessed and loves them too! Great quality.

Bras are so expensive. But i guess i have to have at least one for church .lol

4 Likes

I liked the Adore me subscription box. Found the right size had a couple boxes delivered easy to send back what you don’t want and then canceled once I had what I wanted. Bra and pants sets were like 35-40

Ross Dress For Less’ BeBe brand

I like Adore Me but tbh I stopped wearing bras except for when I’m at work last year? And that was the best decision ever, 10/10, highly recommend.

5 Likes

Small boutiques in your area are usually better quality than VS in my opinion and seem to be around the same price.

I like ambrielle from jc penny. Not break the bank regular prices but they normally have clearance ones too

SHEIN bralette are the only bras I wear now. They’re so comfy and only have a slight bit of padding and no wires. I sometimes forget I’m wearing it

1 Like

I like kohl’s bras. Also adore me has cute selections.

#Shapermint is fantastic!!!

1 Like

None! I like none so i don’t where them! :rofl: even at work, free the tits

3 Likes

Smart and sexy online

Not cheaper but Zyia. Amazing quality

Dita von tease makes amazing bras

Since I got my piercings I stopped really wearing bras. I have one from adore me and I only wear that bra when I HAVE to wear a bra. :rofl: My breasts feel so much better since I stopped wearing bras. They used to hurt and chafe and everything and now I just feel so much better not wearing one. :rofl:

1 Like

I only wear bralettes now, can’t stand under wire and feeling like I’m saddled up like a horse

Used to order from figleaves but they’ve closed so now so I order through https://www.barenecessities.com.

My preferred brand is Panche or Freya, they have a great range of sizes

Savage x fenty. It’s so worth it and affordable esp with having the subscription/membership. I’ve never been disappointed by the quality. I am actually always so surprised by the fit and comfort.

I get my bralettes at SHEIN and no wire nursing/bra at target

Bali brand at jcpenney

2 Likes

I don’t wear them or I wear sports bras

On God, I’ve gone wireless and I am IN LOVE!!! Seriously, so comfortable, still holds me up(DD-E cup), rarely have to fix my straps(that’s key for me) doesn’t seem to stretch in the band as fast.

3 Likes

Lasenza, usually have a sale for $20 a bra

PSA: I am so jelly of all of you who can get away with not wearing a bra :weary:

3 Likes

Victoria Secret is all I can wear that actually fits me correctly and comfortably. Absolutely worth $80 each imo.

Targets bra’s arent expensive but last!

1 Like

Livly!! Super comfortable if you have larger breasts!

Onehanesace.com has reasonably priced bras in all sizes.

Victoria’s secrets bras are awesome! They cost around 50 or so but they last forever. It’s one of those things where you get what you pay for. Buy cheap you get cheap products that don’t last long.

1 Like

Wacoal bras are the most comfortable bras on the planet. I have tried everything imaginable. They are pricey, but very worth it!

Avia bras are what I use especially the zipper ones that zip in the front

Adore Me. I’ve been ordering from them the past year and I have loved the fit of every single one I’ve gotten.

I just had a huge breast reduction and lift so this is definitely a good post!!

I love the Natori brand. I also recommend getting a professional bra fitting to see what size you really are. Nordstrom will do it for free.

Just started wearing wireless and loving it!

Wait till vs/pink has their big sales and then buy. Can get some great bras for less than $20

After beat cancer, doctor told me to stay away from under wires. I’ve been wearing bralettes/sports bras

3 Likes

I buy mine from target. Auden brand i think it is.

VS and Aerie ALL THE WAY!!! Wait for VS annual sale!!!

1 Like

My favorite sports bra is the Under Armour Breathe Luxe bra!

Victoria secret matching sets are my favourite :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My bra’s range from $90 -$230, Victoria secret are pretty inexpensive

Auden brand from target!!!

The only one I used to get was simply basics or something like that from Walmart they button in the front and they feel so much better and easier to get on they don’t have the wire in them but since then I have outgrowed the biggest size they have so I ordered some exercising bras that button in the front I have not tried on yet to see it how good they are