What can I do for chapped lips?

What can cause lips to be overly chapped all the time. It happens every winter… how can I make it go away. It drives me insane.

1 Like

Eucerian cream, I use the Original in the tub . I put in small pill bottle and have it with my purse.

Put Vaseline on your lips right before you go to sleep. Make sure you put chapstick on anytime you go outside to protect them from cold and wind.

One thing I found is chapstick makes my lips peel more. I use lip gloss now and don’t have that problem. Definitely something to think about! C.O. Bigelow has an overnight treatment that does wonders for chapped lips. My daughter’s lips always cracked and bled every winter and since she started using this, she’s had no issues. Most of the time, she doesn’t apply anything to her lips during the day - the night time treatment provides enough moisture to balance it out.

1 Like
  1. Possibly not drinking enough water…not juice, not pop, not Gatorade, just water… 2.it could be very dry in your area. You can boil water on the stove, or get a humidifier for the house. 3. Use blistex, the dark blue one. It works the best I find. Winter suck for dryness everywhere.