What can I do for sweat between the legs?

runners glide. 16 hour shifts doing banquets, glide right by. https://www.amazon.com/Body-Glide-Original-Anti-Chafe-0-80oz/dp/B01IBVUY6Y/ref=asc_df_B01IBVUY6Y/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198073823450&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9738340515780191223&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9030796&hvtargid=pla-350393159685&psc=1

Lume is amazing and works great. Have had some problems.

1 Like

Try Anti Monkeybutt powder.

2 Likes

Im using vaseline while preggo. Helps a lot.

Deodorant or baby powder

Bike shorts under pants

Spanx! The jockey kind that is shorts and high waisted :100: fixed my chafing issues! Its like a barrier or second skin if that makes sense lol

2 Likes

First that cotton isn’t good all the time gotta switch it up & maybe use baby powder just on the thighs not elsewhere

I follow a influencer and she was talking about this ( she suffers for the same ) she recommended a product named LUME she said that is the best product for that

1 Like

Buy yourself some good men’s cool wicking boxer briefs . They are long enough to cover the areas that rub, lightweight, and the cool wicking version helps eliminate moisture. I know it sounds like it would make you hotter but honestly it was a game changer for me.

1 Like

Coconut oil. Under the breast too

My daughter works in a factory and she has the same issues A&D ointment or petroleum jelly work for the chafing which is basically what’s hurting it’s your thighs sweating an rubbing together against the fabric of your pants making your legs raw from the all the sweat rubbingand moving so those will help with that. And u might consider buying men’s boxer briefs, my daughter buys the long ones made out of the microfiber and she wears those under her work pants and they have stopped her from chafing and getting red raw and sore between her legs and the microfiber ones make them breathable so she does not get extra hot or sweaty she says

Wear athletic moisture wicking pants. That worked for me! Before that I was all bumpy and my skin would bleed

Talcum powder… Or wear tights

Ask your doctor if there is some kind of spray you can use for this problem.

have you tried chafe escape, or dukes cooling powder? (may be duke cannons ball powder) They both definitely work!

For me, powder was the worst. I used antibiotic ointment and it eased the pain and chafing right away.

Destin diaper rash works great. It keeps you dry . It might get a little on the inside of your pants but who cares, no one is going to see it but you .

Monkey Butt!!! I will stand by this forever. My sister, son, ex friends use this all the time.

Get some Baby powder cornstarch has no talc and works better than any powder.

1 Like

Ladies anti monkey butt powder

There used to be a cream that turned in to powder
It worked great but I use deodorant. Good luck it’s so annoying

1 Like

Monistat chafing gel is amazing! It starts helping almost immediately

1 Like

Dove deodorant!! I swear by this

1 Like

Lady monkey butt is amazing for leg rash (or chub rub as I call it) and keeping the area dry. I also wear bike shorts under my work pants that cause my legs to rub. They are snug but not uncomfortable and stay in place for a whole shift even if you are super active. They are life savers to me, maybe they will help you

Cornstarch or gold bond…i worked in a dry cleaner and it’s the only thing that stopped chaffing in my thighs and under my boobs

I use Mitchum gel or solid bacterial killing antiperspirant. Lasts for days

1 Like

maybe botox injections. was just talking with my 22yo about getting the arm pits done

What about period panties to help absorb? I find I sweat more down there when my clothes are thicker and looser. But if I switch to maybe athletic leggings I don’t sweat.

We have B3 cream for that in Australia.

Corn starch works great and it’s safe for your body works great for heat rash and dipper rash too

1 Like

And their is a thing called monkey butt its made for that can fid it at most drugstores and Walmart

You can get a talc powder that is made from cornstarch and it’s safe to use

I use chafe roll on you get it in the bike section of walmart. It’s amazing!

1 Like

I use chafe escape for sweat like that and for boob sweat in the summer. I order it from pure romance but you can also use corn starch

1 Like

I use dove deodorant solid for pits. But I use dove deodorant spray between my legs, under my boons and under my jelly rolls. I been curious to try lume but its expensive.
I shower before and after work.
I wouldn’t use talc powder after the ovarian cancer recalls…
But I’ve used vagisil odor block powder…but powders are messy… Im willing to follow on any better suggestions as well…

1 Like

Lume deodorant is the best!

1 Like

I do construction work and experience chaffing and sweating there also . I started wearing boxer briefs but in a size smaller and using a little bit of corn starch powder on my inner thighs . It has helped tremendously

Gold Bond the green one. It works great.

There are medicated powders for this.

Plain ole cornstarch. I use it too for boob sweat. Apply with a blush brush

Diaper rash cream works well. I have to wear pants and live in Florida, experience

Curerash talc powder :slight_smile:

I get paid over $ 125 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 19762 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://GetPaid277.pages.dev/

Where legged underwear or activewear so it won’t rub skin to skin

1 Like

I’ve read Lume deodorant

They make anti-chaffing sticks made for this. I got mine on Amazon for cheap because I have the same issue!

This stuff is amazing!!

1 Like

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18468 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingpay878.pages.dev/

1 Like

Cornstarch, hubby uses it daily works great

Your doctor can give you a prescription powder.

1 Like

Monkey butt panty hose gold bond powder

Gold Bond makes one for friction. It comes like deodorant. It works great.

What type of pants u wear or they tight

Is this a chaffing issue or a sweat issue? What do you want resolved?

This is wonderful, and never my expectations. I still can’t believe what happened to me, I’m just happy today because of Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18468 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingpay914.pages.dev/

Mrs Elizabeth James what can I say now to thank you for what you have done for me words can’t express how I feel when I received profits from your company Mrs Elizabeth James I never knew you existed on earth I would have be a millionaire by now but nevertheless now that I have meet you I can still thank God for leading me to come in contact with you thanks very much for your wonderful work Mrs Elizabeth James , contact her via to start earning
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

If all trading platform are perfect as Mrs Elizabeth James, the world would have been a better place for all, I just got my first profit successful from Mrs Elizabeth James company platform and I want to encourage others to develop the habit of investment because it pays a lot, online investment has been my major source of income especially since the day of stay home period, if you are interested contact her
:point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5:

Corn starch and arrowroot powder/flour mixed together, put in a container and use a blush makeup brush to apply

A little cornstarch. Sometimes if I’m chafing I use a little Vaseline to help heal it then do cornstarch once I’m not so raw

Anti-monkey butt powder…sounds ridiculous but the stuff works wonders for us here in FL

1 Like

Men’s Dove deodorant. I think it’s antiperspirant. Not the gel.

For chafing, I use a chafing gel from Monistat. I usually get it at Walmart or on Amazon.

1 Like

The spam is getting ridiculous in the comments

I get paid over $ 125 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 17016 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://GetPaid314.pages.dev/

1 Like

Powder with cornstarch. I use Johnson baby powder. It has to have cornstarch.

Period panties. They absorb moisture whether it is blood, urine or sweat. They also make panties that have legs for chaffing.

1 Like

I’ve heard good things about this product

2 Likes

Cornstarch, baby powder, maybe an antifungal powder

1 Like

Cornstarch, arrowroot powder, you could rub a non aluminum deodorant on inner thighs too.

2 Likes

Pure romance chafe escape

2 Likes

Icy hot powder worked great for me and only put it on once a day

Caldesene powder for rashes-- walgreens

Gold Bond medicated powder. Works great!

2 Likes

I work in construction in Texas. My go to is baby powder, but some guys use gold bond or corn starch. I wouldn’t make it without it.

Zero sweat. I get mine off Amazon. But a med I take makes me sweat so badly, I put this stuff one once every couple days at night time and I DO NOT sweat where I apply it.

3 Likes

Bike shorts or mens boxer briefs

3 Likes

Cycling shorts under clothes?
Or buy cheap leggings and cut them into shorts

6 Likes

Lume natural deodorant. You can use it there.

2 Likes

Girl, CHAFE ESCAPE by Pure Romance! Join the group Becky’s Purely Boss Babes VIP my girl Becky Copeland McCausland can hook you up!

3 Likes

Ladies Monkey Butt Powder Get it at Amazon

Body glide stick!! In the sporting goods section at Walmart. I’ve never had issues after using it

2 Likes

Lume’ Natural Deodorant - it’s safe for all the places we sweat.

1 Like

Deodorant and biker shorts

1 Like

I put deodorant on my thighs when I know it’s gonna a hot day at work

1 Like

You can get this stuff at Walmart or tractor supply

1 Like

Get monkey butt powder I feel for you I don’t miss these days I lost weight leg rub isn’t near as bad

They sell cream for that on Amazon. It’s directed towards men but whatever. It’s made for chafing thighs. But also the cornstarch works as others have suggested, dust it on with a big pouffy makeup brush after you get out of the shower

This works like MAGIC!! Stays on till you wash it off. Non greasy so it’s like you dont even know you have it on

5 Likes

Body Glide for Her Anti Chafe Balm (USA Sale Only) https://a.co/4mmrb8K

1 Like

try some corn starch

Monistat Chaffing relief gel!

1 Like

Monkey Butt powder or cornstarch

Also here to suggest Lume

1 Like

I jus use regular baby powder

1 Like

Cornstarch works well

1 Like

Bike shorts and tights are my go to.

1 Like

I use the summers eve deodorant spray for everything down there and have fewer rashes! I have thick thighs and the fupa so rashes happen! with this spray it’s less often I use under the boobs too!

Get a friction stick. It’s not just for men