What can I do for teething 4 month old?

My baby just turned four months and already teething. Any advice is helpful.

5 Likes

Try the natural teething gels

1 Like

Mommy’s bliss infant gripe water helped my two little ones. And if you are breastfeeding boobie pops are amazing

1 Like

Slice a banana and freeze it, can be soothing for gums when they chew on it

1 Like

Frozen anything in mesh treat thing and wet washcloth

1 Like

Some teething gels are for 4 months olds
Panadol

1 Like

I put a baby wash cloth in a bowl of cold water, let it sit for a few, squeezed some of the water out and gave the baby wash cloth to my daughter. When the cloth gets warm then just repeat. My daughter would gum on the wash cloth and the cool water helped ease the pain. Best of luck mama!

There are benzocaine free baby orajels in the baby area, like the above said have panadol in them for pain relief. Also tylenol if needed, cold wash cloths, cold teether pops. With my daughter I kept a bunch of soothie binkies in the freezer so when she needed it she’d go to town on it. Also there are popsicle molds, I’ll add the link to the one I used, you can put pedialyte or breastmilk in it and freeze it and it’s a easy popsicle! She loved it :slight_smile: Best of luck!

I recommend Nubby teething gel

Amber teething necklace and it works for more than just teething

2 Likes

Hylands teething tablets, punkin butt teething oil

Baltic amber teething necklace!!!

Tie a baby wash cloth in a knot, get it wet, and freeze it :blush:

2 Likes

Make baby cereal pops for them to suck on

1 Like

Amber teething necklace, and at night you can wrap it around there ankle. X

Hylands homeopathic tablets. Absolute life saver

Be careful using things like Orajel. It does help numb but it hardens the gums making it harder to cut the teeth through.

Try teething tubes, a MoonJax, frozen wash cloth, or frozen formula/breast milk in a mesh teether.

Peel and freeze cucumbers. Both my kids loved them and it’s a healthy snack. Just watch so when it defrosts it doesn’t break down and choke

Tylenol, with a lot of baths we did wash rags frozen my daughter loved those my son was a champ with those amber necklaces to they do work

I use raw carrots. Keep them in the fridge. Cut them so they are long enough to hold but not long enough to choke. Thick carrots work best. As long as the babies don’t have teeth yet works great! My daughter loves to gum them to death lol

Take a cucumber put it in the freezer peal it and give it to the baby.

Freeze one of his toys or several.

Frozen fruit pieces in one of those baby mesh chew toy things or use vegimite

If you are still breastfeeding, you can use frozen breastmilk in a little mess bag. Do not do orajel. Studies have shown that it can actually numb babies throat and epiglottis and baby can choke on whatever enters the mouth. It also not recommended to give any sort of solid food until baby has the ability to sit unsupported. Tylenol, teething rings, amber necklaces are all good options.

1 Like

My kids loved loved loved to chew on the little finger tooth brush ( while on your finger) and frozen teething rings
Then when they get older and you feed them foods give them frozen fruits in the teething mesh bag my kids loved those

1 Like

Teething tablets worked for my daughter they are great relieves pain where they are able to sleep

2 Likes

Beef jerky and infant Tylenol has gotten me through 2 teething children.

1 Like

Get an amber necklace sold on Amazon. They r a God send. Most under $20.

1 Like

Mine I use infant tylenol and he loves chewing on his spoons idk y they r his favorite

Freezing teething rings, orajel, Tylenol in case of fevers and lots of cuddles

Yes cold teething rings or anything frozen and hard wrapped in a thin blanket or towel

Amber teething necklace and allergy medicine rubbed on the gums worked for mine.

Rub pickle juice on gums. Dill is a natural numbing herb.

1 Like

Teething ring and put in refrigerator to get cold

I put my kids pacifiers in the freezer. For one it kills germs :microbe: I wiped down the sides with a warm cloth before giving it to them so it wasn’t cold on their cheeks but they loved them.

I used to freeze watermelon cut into chunks and give it to them… Also theeta granules

Mine teethed on a piece of real leather. Also used teething tablets

A cheap and simple way is use vanilla extract it sooths the gums

2 Likes

Rub vegemite on gums ,it really helps

Xylogel for the gums and teething rings.

No orajel, it gets hard on the gums and makes it way harder for teeth to cut through.

U can freeze a little wash cloth n let the baby chew on it

2 Likes

There are so many things just depends on what baby likes. Frozen teething rings, chips of ice, freeze fruit and put it in a mesh popsicle thing, finger toothbrushes or a baby one that has a handle. Good luck!

This is what we ordered for my granddaughter, all natural and works great, from Walmart

Amber necklaces are a huge choking hazarad

I used one of these with frozen melon. Worked great!

1 Like

Wet a washcloth and twist it. Put in freezer then let baby chew on it. Also use your clean pinkie to massage their gums.

1 Like

Put a wet cloth in the freezer let them.knaw on that. But if the little one is that much.pain call your pediatrician ask what you should give for pain

Wet a wash cloth and freeze it. Then let them chew on it. The cold kinda numbs the gums

Highland teething tablets

Camilla teething. Natural and works like a charm

Also orajel has an ingredient that can slow a childs heartrate down. Call pediatrician and they will tell u how much tylenol u can administer. My 9mo old has 8 teeth (been teething since 4mo)

I use to give my kids pickle spares to chew on. or I would give them a wash cloth that had put in freezer.

1 Like

We did the old fashioned way and rubbed whiskey on the gums!!!

1 Like

Teething tablets and the amber necklace

My husband and I got separated when i found out he was having an affair with another woman​:sob::sob::broken_heart::broken_heart:, when i confronted him, we had argument and he broke up with me​:sob::sob:, i tried all i could to get him back but all to no avail​:sob::sob:. I cried all day and helpless looking up to God to help me with the problem in my marriage. All I need is my marriage to be restored back, we’ve been together for years and he has done nothing but cheated and lied to me. but I know it’s something that can be fixed I still love him the same way when I first met him. However I decided to seek help from Priest Andrew, he reunited my marriage back together as it was in the beginning. now my marriage is perfectly fine and I know there are lot of people out there who have different kind of problem in home, marriages and relationships. Here is Priest Andrew email: priestandrewcureservice123@gmail. Com
and whats app him +2349064356977