What can I do to help my bonus daughter?

She will catch up with these things because of peers and socializing from school. It helps as well that you are splitting the time with her mom and you and Dad can help reinforce and work on these things.

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

Besides just what the other household does, are you sure she doesn’t have some sort of disability?? There’s a ton of things that can cause children to be developmentally delayed. It’s worth checking out.

3 Likes

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I feel so privileged to work with an expert like you sir. I also want to say a big thank you to your company for it’s transparency which is rare to find in organizations today. I must admit that I had doubts at first but after I got paid, I felt it necessary to share with the public and also let them know that you truly can be trusted. Redirecting...

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Give that paperwork from the teacher to the court and file for weekday custody and allow visitation on weekends or when she’s not at school

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with Christine. Another thought would be for your daughter to see a developmental pediatrician in addition to testing. Please just don’t give up.

4 Likes

Holding her back could actually be detrimental, even is she has a valid learning disability (which doesn’t sound like the issue). All parents involved need to work with the school to get an IEP or 504 for special services at school to help her catch up. It is developmentally best for her to stay in her age group when she’s able to do requested tasks that are age appropriate. Not having to do them in certain environments doesn’t indicate any kind of developmental delay. “Maturity” happens at different paces for different children. Education is parallel but not the same. She’ll catch up. Often children with delays, even serious delays, are kept with their age group so that they’re regularly exposed to age/developmentally appropriate activities. Services, such as speech, behavior, pt (working on fine or gross motor skills) outside of the classroom can (and actually have to be) offered outside of the classroom during school hours with an IEP OR 504. She has an entire ‘school career’ ahead of her that includes different household with different parameters. Holding her back won’t change that. Evaluate her educational needs now, make a plan and go from there. Involving her school helps insure that she is getting consistency in her educational environment.

1 Like

What about seeing a developmental pediatrician? Is there other reasons other than being babied so much that she’s behind? Could be?? A developmental pediatrician would be able to test her.

Maybe speaking with her doctor about her development also invite friends or family her age and maybe seeing peers doing things for themselves will encourage her to want do the same

2 Likes

My nephews 3 children were held back in the early years, and yes, their mother did baby them. As they grew, there were conflicts in the household over it because my nephew wanted them held accountable more. Anyway, they ended up raising 3 great kids, one respiratory therapist, one cop, and a young lady with a degree in political science. I get your concern and I think having a stepmother like you is her bonus parent.

Try therapy talk to your doctor and see if they can help you they can get her into therapy and it can really get her where she needs to be skill level my 5-year-old almost 6 has been going for the last couple years and it has made a big difference in his development and maturity my son already graduated speech therapy he just need a little help there and right now he does physical therapy once a week and occupational therapy twice a week

Sounds like you are doing all the right things. See if the school can help u find how she can be tested on her development skills and her social level. Her moms family is not helping but it might be something else

Get her tested first! It could be a learning disability. My son was tested at school by the end of kindergarten and they diagnosed him with something called SLD, turned out it was dyslexia and I didn’t realize that SLD was basically dsylexia. So for years he was not getting the proper help. He also had these problems.