What can I take to help me sleep at night?

what can I take to help me sleep at night that will not make me feel crappy the next morning???

15 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. What can I take to help me sleep at night?

1 Like

Valeriana pills or tea

Melatonin? Chamomile tea? NyQuil?:sweat_smile: oh and Iā€™ve heard neocitran works lol.

1 Like

Nyquil helps meā€¦. Every night lol

2 Likes

Sleep Aid from Costco works wonders, i break it in half and been taking it for years.

Sleep aid from Costco!!

smoke a blunt & take a shot :woman_shrugging:t4::joy:

4 Likes

Just twist one up. Have been smoking it for 50 years and it hasnā€™t falled me yet

5 Likes

Sleepy time tea. Zzzquil. :leaves:

I wear cbd patches to help calm my body. Sleep aids are bad for you regardless if they say ā€œnon addictiveā€ your body gets used to it and you will have adverse effects once you stop

2 Likes

Cannabis best sleep ever :sleeping: :zzz:

2 Likes

I use jet asleep 50mg, I feel fine when I wakeā€¦ has helped for 2 years now

Alcohol, Excedrin PM, or some green :yawning_face::sleeping:

1 Like

Zyquil or Melatonin are good ones.
Non addictive too.

Melatonin, valerian root, or magnesium are some natural ways. Chamomile, lavender and honey tea works too or you can try lavender lotion or pillow spray

2 Likes

Try the Olli brand melatonin gummies!

Zquil, melatonin, benadryl, tylenol pm

Valerian Root! Itā€™s natural and doesnā€™t make you sleepy in morning!

2 Likes

Melatonin 10mg time release!

1 Like

Decaffeinated peppermint tea ā€¦and quiet music
Instrumental is great like the harp etcā€¦

2 Likes

U figure it out please let me kno!

Melatonin 5mg choclate mint melts under the tongue about 20 minutes Iā€™m asleep wake up even on 4 hours not groggy. Idk how good it is for a personšŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø but i used to take a gravol almost every night for years, still will if I dont have any Melatonin worked like a charm.

Trazadone speak to your Doctor about it.

1 Like

You can get a herbal sleeping tablet from the chemist
Or you can try some hot chocolate

Watch a Scary video of Puss Nuts Mike Wheeler and the Upper Hutt Freak Show

1 Like

Ask your Dr for a Vitamin Panel. You may have a magnesium deficiency. Most people do. Magnesium will help you rest not just sleep.

Helen Plummer Thought you could read this for advice Xx

These are wonderful, and they are available at the supermarket. I have found them a lifesaver. :blush:

This is what I take when I want a good night sleep.

Melatonin. I get a strong one from iherb. Itā€™s 10mg. You can go as low as 1. Start low and work ya way up till ya sleep well.

1 Like

3mg melatonin works great for me

I sell Avon and we have these restful sleep capsulesā€¦ Naturally-sourced non-habit forming supplement helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleepā€¦ message me if youā€™re interested :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Advil PM works for me!

This is probably the best one I have ever used.

1 Like

Melatonin itā€™s brilliant.

1 Like

This is really amazing earning massively from Bitcoin investment with the help of an honest and genuine expert Manager Rochelle Shannon. As a newbie I started with what I could actually afford (starter plan)and to be honest am shocked with the outcome so amazingā€¦to get started click on the link below for more information.

I take 10 mg. Melatonin every night. I get sleepy in about 20-30 minutes and wake up without ā€œcobwebsā€, feeling great!

3 Likes

Get your med card. Lots of options. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My Dr just told me about a supplement called L-Theanine. Works great. Zzzquil is just benedryl, you are paying for a gimmick. Melatonin works good too.

1 Like

My last monthā€™s Online earning was $14593 just by doing an easy job Online. I have joined this job about 3 months ago and in my first month i have made $12k+. I canā€™t believe how easy it was once I tried it outā€¦ Read Here

===>>> https://NethomeJob572.pages.dev/

Melatonin puts me to sleep but I end up waking up three hours later and never fall back to sleep.

2 Likes

I just got paid $7245 working off my laptop this month. And if you think thatā€™s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 12609 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I doā€¦ https://NethomeJob604.pages.dev/

Depends on why you canā€™t sleep, if itā€™s body you could try magnesium (that makes me groggy the next day but for most it doesnt)
Tart cherry is awesome for a more solid sleep and makes you relaxed.
If itā€™s mind then l-theanine (natural amino acid derived from green tea that calms your mind) and tart cherry combined work magic.

2 Likes

I just got paid $7245 working off my laptop this month. And if you think thatā€™s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 12609 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I doā€¦ https://NethomeJob620.pages.dev/

Tylenol/advil pms are good, but you HAVE to give yourself the 8 hours or youā€™ll wake up feeling hungover (at least I do). Melatonin is good for short-term use, long term use can throw off your bodyā€™s natural melatonin production making you need to continue using artificial melatonin.

2 Likes

CBD, or THC always help me sleep. I have no effects in the morning. I donā€™t know if itā€™s legal where you are. It is wear I live. 10mg at most helps me.

1 Like

Melatonin! I take it nightly, wake up at 5am everyday and dont feel anything other than grumpy when I wake up because 5am is early af :weary::weary:

1 Like

Tik tok says tart cherry juice

1 Like

CBD or THC. They sell them in gummy forms and you only need a little bit to stay asleep all night.

3 Likes

Good sleep hygiene. Do honestly try the reading/drinking warm milk or eating some protein before bed thing. Try lavender or hope by your pillow. DO NOT take melatonin. It will encourage dependency and youā€™ll find it increasingly harder to sleep! Make sure you have blackout curtains.

I just got paid $9601 working off my laptop this month. And if you think thatā€™s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 12348 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I doā€¦ https://NethomeJob669.pages.dev/

Before you start taking supplements, see a doctor first. Run a few labs on all your hormones to see whats missing, not enough, or being produce too much. Check your Thyroid and adrenal glands especially pituitary gland ( responsible for melatonin). Excercise makes people naturally sleepy too

1 Like

I just got paid $9601 working off my laptop this month. And if you think thatā€™s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 12348 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I doā€¦ https://NethomeJob690.pages.dev/

You may also have sleep apnea. I would always wake with headaches, feeling so fatigued and constantly restless at night.

Do you have legal recreational pot where you live?

Melatonin gummies or :potted_plant:

1 Like

Nighttime tea, melatonin