What can i use for stinky feet?

Get you some moisture Wicking socks!

Lume deodorant cream

Wear 100% cotton WHITE socks. And bleach them and wash separately from other clothes.

Are you wearing “nylons” or polyester socks? Caused a bad smell with my daughters feet…

1 Like

if not already mention, go to a foot Dr & see if there is not something else going on

3 Likes

Baking soda ??? Try putting some in your shoes.

Literally the easiest thing in the world is just get some deodorant/antiperspirant spray and spray your feet before putting your socks and shoes on. Simple and effective.

2 Likes

Baking soda in your shoes overnight will help get odor out

1 Like

Soak your feet in vinegar

Bi carb soda in shoe

Lume’ and different shoes.

2 Likes

Botox in your feet av been debating this myself

Get your thyroid checked!!

Probiotic for your gut. Soak feet in apple cider vinegar to clean, then use Lume’ Cream deodorant. Also see a doctor. That sounds like a secondary issue going on

Antibacterial hand soap.

I use deodorant on the bottom of my feet anytime I wear socks and shoes. It works great! No more stinky shoes!!

Soak your feet in lukewarm tea. The tannins eliminate the smell. Seriously I saw this on bill nye the science guy

what kind of socks are you wearing

cotton socks! new shoes

Better socks too. Especially working, white or light color, n not nylon.

Nike Dri Fit socks. They saved my life with this problem.

I have this problem and read recently to put deodorant on you dry clean feet at night before bed and it should help with the sweating. Something about the deodorant soaking into the glands at night.

Use this to wash your feet. Change your socks multiple times a day if you can.

Alternate shoes through the week to let them properly air dry

1 Like

But different socks… it was a life changer or me years ago… all my life I had sweaty stinky feet… but any more! You pay a lot for the socks… but so worth it!! Moisture wicking sports socks… adidas… under armor… those are the main ones that I buy… but I’m sure there are other brands!!

Get some Thai mineral deodorant spray. It’s odorless, spray your feet and shoes with it. It prevents the bacteria that cause odors from developing. Doesn’t stop the sweat though. You should also get a second pair of shoes and switch up every day so they can dry and air out.

1 Like

Spray deodorant anti perspirant

I would recommend seeing a podiatrist/talking to your dr about hormone testing. There are so many things that can cause this from old or poorly ventilated shoes, to something systemic in your body, (fungal infections, hyperhidrosis, hormone chamges). You have to find the cause to know how to fix this.

1 Like

Soak your feet in apple cider vinegar, I’ve read that before. Sounds crazy but seriously, look it up. There’s so many different products for stinky feet these days. You might want to check and make sure you don’t have athletes foot. If you do then they make some good stuff for it :smiley: vaginal deodorant spray works in your shoes, so I’ve been told also.

My husband use to have issues, he doesn’t any more, he wears 2 pair of socks at all times and only white socks no colored

Put baking soda in your shoes and socks. Even take a bath with it

1 Like

Don’t wear thin socks

Use baking powder soda

I soak my work shoes and scrub them in the sink with dish soap and hot water. Then I leave them outside to dry/put a fan on them once most of the water is out. You’ll obviously have to repeat this process every few months but I work in a factory so I always have brake dust on my shoes and they stink and for a while it helps.

Wear 2 pairs of cotton socks

Foot soap. At Walmart will do the job.

A lot of people have suggested great things… but I’m going to say to add more zinc into your diet or supplement with Mary Ruth’s ionic zinc and try to reduce sugar intake.

1 Like

Dermatoagists know treatments

Apple vinegar and baby powder in ur shoes

Carhartt work boot anti odor socks. Can’t even tell I’ve been wearing my boots all day.

Soak in warm black tea foot bath

Pomagrnated potash dyes your feet temporarily but it works bathe your feet for 15mins each night for a week.

Essential oils like tea tree and body oil rub them on your feet

soak your feet in Epson salt

Noxzema really works. The generic works the same…

Soak your feet in baking soda 3x a week and use baking soda in ur shoes.

Baking powder acut a lemon in half and place ot in the shoe outside to get air. Wear foot powder and use cotton socks

Lol pee on your feet in the shower, only put on fresh clean socks for a couple of weeks, baby powder in your shoes works. Bio freeze also works in a pinch.

Wash your feet before bedtime , dry them , rub deodarant all over the bottom of your feet , put socks on overnight

Soak feet in warm water and cleaning vinegar.

That may be an actual medical condition.i would talk to your doctor about it.

1 Like

Have you tried putting that gold bond stuff in your shoes? That shit is magic.

Probably athletes foot. Lotriman cream or any anti fungal. Then white socks that can be bleached. And new shoes or boots

You might have Hyperhidrosis it’s a medical condition and Botox helps a lot I second Lume

Is Lumé safe to put on an 8 year olds feet? They’re terrible! I’ve washed his shoes and they still are soooo nasty! I personally use Lumé products but didn’t know if it’s safe for a child???

1 Like

Wash your feet & dry them good and use LUME‼️ Its absolutely amazing!

Best I used wS dry sage teaspoon in water soak feet and all solved